Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19091331
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9029197
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18030663
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12711931
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23013364
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19059400
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18277612
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23465317

Sauce: Foods That Increase Testosterone (List)
mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/04/11/foods-that-increase-testosterone-list/
archive.fo/ROOXA

ghostbin.com/paste/j3ts5

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/04/08/20-foods-high-in-estrogen-phytoestrogens/
archive.fo/Kjafa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for this. In my research also; avocados, strawberries, red grapes, macadamias, raisins, citrus fruits, parsley, acai, sorghum, garlic, coconut/coconut oil

It would be great if Holla Forums didn't run other board's memes into the ground like this

have fun looking 70 when you're 40.

It wouldn't take an entire year if soy was causing it. That's some bad science.

FUCK THE SOYBOYS COVER YOURSELF IN COCONUT OIL LIKE AR EAL MAN

you're a bunch of knicker-model cockbois

So much soy in this thread.

That image looks exactly like twitch streamer Northernlion.

Funniest bit is that he's an admitted far leftist soyboy kek

I wouldn't say far leftist. He definitely is socially(it's okay to be a tranny, my cat is my son), but not really politically(he believes in the free market and rights of businesses and such).

I beg to differ. I stopped watching his shows for the most part after I heard him say "C'mon we're all leftists here" and everyone laughed and agreed.

Not to mention he's talked good about Communism on the show before. Might be satire, might not be, but fuck giving him clicks unless I'm really bored

Interesting. Sauce?

I saw what you did there.

At any age, I expect we'll look better than you will. Lay off the creampuffs ms. ambulocetus.

shhh have some more soygurt

Kek, Holla Forumstards can be more gullible than flat earthers. If you want to up your test, get TRT, there is literally nothing else that will give you the effect you really want.

If you knew anything about collagen production and its relation to hormones, you wouldn't react like a fucking imbecile.

That diet is going to make your balls AND muscle shrink.

But good luck.

Do you recommend eating soy and flax seed bro? No harm really then? Nutritional hormones don't real amirite?

Yes.

dumb soyboy nigger

Get back to your triple soy latte goy gurl, men are talking here.

Saturated fats, cholesterol, and zinc are important precursors for natural biological testosterone production. Bacon is an excellent source of all three, as well as having protein. Just be sure to purchase good quality cuts w/o chemical preservatives.

Soybeans are an excellent source of long polymer chains and other resources for manufacturing uses. What's not to like? (((da​tamin​ing))) Just don't use them for anything involved in food consumption by White males.

You are literally a walking parody of yourself.

Prove me wrong. Till then gtfo.

bacon and cured meats in general will give you colon cancer you fucking mong

Vegetarian here
I avoid eating Soy at all costs. My main sources of protein is Milk, Eggs, and baked beans and rice. Just don't eat soy

Thus my specific recommendation to use good cuts w/o chemical preservatives. The topic at hand (((chaim))) is natural nutritional boosts of testosterone for White males. Probably was too complex a topic for you to pick up on I guess. Common mistake.

A) Bacon is a good food for this, and B) there are plenty of other protein based ones available. Or do you eat one and only one thing in your diet friend? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Is testosterone important to you user? (((da​tamin​ing))) You guys on average score about 10% less than average of biologically available test. Just saying, not condemning it.

You're thinking Vegan which is like Vegetarianism but without any dairy at all. That means no eggs cheese or milk. Although milk itself contains estrogen as well so you still need to be careful with that but eggs are perfect sources of protein without the estro

Yea eggs with the yolks are nearly a perfect food source. I love them. Here's a list of phytoestrogen sources, ranked by amount. Not recommending anything to you user since you already care, I'm just putting it out there for you so you can add it to your resources.

mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/04/08/20-foods-high-in-estrogen-phytoestrogens/
archive.fo/Kjafa

Can anyone say protein and veggies for estrogen? (((da​tamin​ing))) I know soy and chocolate help

Many thanks user. Surprised to see veggie burgers so high since a lot of veggie patties are just rice and cheese but they likely picked a lot of soy based patties out. Other than that I'm avoiding nearly all the shit they listed including the breads which I mainly eat sourdough and potato breads

Not certain what you're asking user, but I'll assume you're wanting to know how to reduce estrogens in your diet.
There's a list of both protein and vegetable sources in the OP. BTW, if you go with chocolates, only go with the very high-quality, non-malted chocolates like 70%+ cacao ones. Pic related.

Nprb. Godspeed user. I really enjoy sourdough myself.
Yes. I imagine the samples were deemed representative of average consumer sources by the NIH.

>(((testboosters)))
Congrats on a shit thread

Well now that you've contributed such high quality input friend surely it's getting much better by now.

Ehh, what do you recommend instead some of those non-artificial plants friend. Say, Monanto's® new 2018 Totally Healthy Goy's Totally Healthy Soy Boy's Extra Fancy Grade Soy Family Brand®, ™, ℠, © (Pat. Pending) products? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Are you actually ignorant, or were you just pretending to be retarded? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I dunno, I inject an additional 300mgs of sustenon weekly. Having silky smooth skin at 40 is cool if you're going long on being a trap. Personally I don't give a fuck, going to start on trenbalone again in the next few weeks. I smoke, I drink. I take pills and stick shit up my nose. but muh collagen

degenerate AF tbh fam

Exactly my point. Good luck trying to get non-cucked food.

Travel to an uncucked country and buy seeds, grow your own. It's the only way. Import them if you can.

I am fat

Go on a fast, fatty.

that entire corporation needs burned down and all employees executed

Holla Forums wishes they were high-T.

how fucking retarded do you have to be to believe that what you eat has no impact on your hormones? (((da​tamin​ing)))

what do you think the body uses to make hormones? (((da​tamin​ing))) fucking fairy dust? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Testosterone for Testosterone

use startpage, m8

Many of us are juiced out mad fuckers. For example, my testosterone level is about three times 'normal', and I hate kikes and communists passionately. Leftists just want to parasite off of the backs of strong people, all the while keeping them down with their feminine mind games. Fuck you, and fuck them too. Take the horsepill you fucking faggots.

Where do you inject, how many ml, and how often? (((da​tamin​ing))) Do you have any adverse reactions from it? (((da​tamin​ing)))

If you're a man you probably already have all the T you need.

What's the point of changing your diet to boost testosterone? (((da​tamin​ing))) What would that help you achieve? (((da​tamin​ing)))

what kind of drugs do i need to look like this? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I stick it in the glutes, hard to mess up ie hit a vein that way, & sometimes it'll bruise. Having a bruise on your arse is also a good motivator to stay off it. As for side effects, depends what you're running. Trenbalone is a true anabolic, and that shit gives me sexual nightmares & acne like a 14 year old. Winstrol is the only one I had any experience of 'roid rage' on, and it was pretty scary. Upping your test levels will increase your aggression, but that's probably quite natural & healthy, not like the blackout 'roid rage'. Otherwise I wouldn't live with out it. My friends have used it for years, and I was always the 'but steroids are baaad yooou guuuuuys' fag. After an injury I gave it a go to aid my recovery and will never go back now.