too old

not a trap

two legs

Are you saying you like amputee girls or was that a proto attempt at

not real blonde

Flawless

are you sure ?

Let's take a closer look

The first thing I noticed was the disturbing angles of her nose, with a pig-style bulb at the end, and a bridge that can only be described as 'flawed as fuck'

Now let's count the moles on her face.

One… Two… Three… Four… Five…

FIVE so far… And I'm concerned that one or two of these may become precancerous as the years roll by…

tsk tsk tsk

Then there's the matter of the areas on her lips which seem to catch the light differently than the rest of her lips. Possible subcutaneous cellulitis

Her right eye has a section of it's lower lid that protrudes a little bit too high, and interferes with my ability to see the bottom of her iris, which is a huge flaw…

Then there's the matter of her two eyelashes that have clumped together from mascara

Which takes us to her left eye, with it's slightly shadowy area underneath, complete with a tear duct area that's simply too pronounced.

And WTF is the deal with her mascara clumping certain eyelashes together ? Didn't she realize this would be viewed as a major flaw?!!!

…..and I was trying to be polite by not mentioning this bizarre section of her left eyebrow, with it's two or three 'rogue hairs' that seem to have decided they want to flaw the entire eyebrow, having absolutely no regard for the face they're growing on

no feminine penis.

Glancing iver at her right eyebrow, we suddenly notice a disturbing area of her forehead directly above her eyebrow that appears too bright, like she was SO rude that she failed to hold her head at the correct angle to capture even lighting across her entire forehead.

Flawed, Flawed, Flawed

In this unsettling close-up, the blue arrow shows us a Rosey area where the neck meets the clavicle, while the green arrow shows a pale area of skin….

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but anybody with eyes will instantly beat nauseate by these two 'indention' dimple areas on the right side of her face

the width ratio of her filtrum is .07139 % too large on the X Axis

And please, don't make me count how many hairs are out of place up here…

Okay, I'll count them….

One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen….

God dammit

Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen….

REALLY ??!!!!

Nineteen, Twenty, Twenty One, Twenty Two, Twenty Three….

wow

Jesus fucking Christ !!!!

24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42….

REALLY ???!!!!!!………

43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57…..

this is some BULLSHIT !!!

58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65,…

Who the fuck does she think she is having this section of her shirt collar buckled with a wrinkle in it?…

Does she think having your shirt collar imperfect like this is acceptable?!!!

and GOD DAMMIT is that another mole on her neck ?!!!

WHAT THE FUCK ???

The only things that could possibly correct this many facial flaws would be plastic surgery, wish I would recommend she begin immediately

….she's alright…..

But I think she's slightly over the hill

I prefer my women a bit 'fresher', if you know what I mean

When they're really young, their hole's SO fucking tight…..

It's like cramming a watermelon through a wedding ring

She's so so… There's always room for improvement

But EVERYONE has flaws, right ?….

….like this bitch's huge clit

those aren't flaws you idiot.

Putting your dick in that would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

How does it feeling knowing this little blonde bombshell could put fucking hands on you Holla Forums.

LOL I know, right ?

Honestly ? I'd LOVE to break her fucking jaw. Not joking. I'd beat her ass Pimpstyle

lol

She could put hands on Deez Nuts

She can interfere with my erection process

By the way, I'm NOT trying to be edgy or sound 'cool' or be an online toughguy when I say that I'd actually revel in beating her fucking face in.

I'm not talking about playing 'boxing ring' games where she's allowed to think she has a chance.

I'm talking about shattering both of her collarbones, then smashing her face through a glass top c

Ooops

Glass top coffee table*

But yeah… Let's just be candid….

she's an amazing slice of pussy pie

I'd fuck the SPIT out of her

she'd be 'skin and bones'

HER skin stretched around MY bone

I'd show her why they call me 'the One Man Gangrape'

what a fucking tough guy! i bet you weigh like 500 pounds. you would be gassed so fast just trying to hit her. dumb nigger.
she would punch circles around your sorry ass.

I'd have a hard time keeping an erection with a girl who's right middle finger had a flawed press on nail

Lol yeah… Sure I am

You 'got me', huh ?…

I'm the amazing 500 pound man….

Lol

AGAIN: I'd simultaneously break both of her clavicles with a bilateral downward blow, crush her larynx, grab her by the hair on the back of her head, and slam her face directly through a pane of glass…

Then I'd ask her if she'd be interested in a second date

I'd be embarrassed to be seen in public standing next to a girl who's sequins didn't all reflect the same light source…

Flaws, Flaws, Flaws

But I get it, I get it, alright ?….

You've never actually fucked a girl before, and you fixate on this mediocre future wide load alcoholic housewife…

I get it….

Relax

how many push-ups can you do?

WHY YOU SO FAT, user?