Google's Gay Ass Drawing Thing

Sup fags

Google has this thing where you can draw a pic and their bot will guess what it is. This uses machine learning algorithms. This will take a substantial amount of effort, but

I think you know what to do

quickdraw.withgoogle.com/

Prepare to be screeched at about "muh cuckchan"

I've been drawing nothing but dicks all day.

You're the only one whining

The neural net has not recognized a drawing of a dick yet, btw.

kill yourself

it got 5/6 for me

fuck you bot

are you fucking kidding me with this corporate ass datam1ning thread? building profiles on anons?

Finally.

THREAD

if you type dat4mine normally it gets filtered to nothing! , wtf is this

the mods got a gag order from Jim saying to gag all anons who talk about datam1ning

i wish i was kidding, user

if you guys aren't fucking aware yet, datam1ning is NOT just a meme

watch this video to see

If anything this is just proof that the mods/vols are literally datam1ning us for cash. Why else would they censor dissention?

Because they are assholes.
I think that is a bit more likely than that they are involved with some governmental operation designed to see who is most likely to draw 50 dick pics on a Google app over a VPN.

date a minor

Read this post

Jim is the one datam1ning, and probably some other people too, but Jim has access to our IPs and post history. So he'd be making the most profit from it.

That was not the question, Mr. TinFoil. The question was why else mods would censor dissention. My answer is 100% accurate.

t. Jim

Not unless you are stupid enough to be here without using a VPN.
And if you are using a VPN, who gives a shit about your post history? Especially if all you are posting is bullshit! Wake up, user…for anyone with half a brain, there is no legitimate data to be mined.

Bump

You mods just stand by and follow Jim's orders just because you're afraid of losing your position of power.

You may think it's okay to do evil just because it's "following orders", but it's your decision to follow orders, therefore your soul suffers as result, not Jim's.

Do you mods really want this board, nay this website to continue being a datafarm for Jim? You know this isn't right, to sell out your culture just to remain in your position.

A quote from Plato is "It is better to suffer injustice than to commit it" , and that rings true for the events going on in this board. To explain, this implies that your soul suffers from doing injustice while your body/mind suffers from suffering an injustice. And your soul is much more valuable because it's immortal and much more true to who you are than your body is.

And finally, don't let Jim's twisted Jew logic get to you, with ideas that it's okay to commit evil if your victims can just pay money to avoid it. IE paying for a VPN. And that our data is worth nothing, the fact that this is an anonymous imageboard makes our posts that much more valuable because we have the illusion of anonymity which makes us believe we can post whatever we want without consequence, which means that our posts give much more information on what we like and what we do than if we were posting on facebook for example.

What was said in the deleted post?

When I was banned, they deleted all my posts I made on this board as well. The specific post that got me banned was one that said "DATAM1NING THREAD" with a picture of Jim on the side with text "REPORTED FOR DATAM1NING - Holla Forums anti-datam1ning community"

The other posts that got deleted were ones where I said that Jim has access to our IPs and post history, which he uses to sell our data. The other one said that Holla Forums filters the word datam1ne to nothing, AKA whitespace/blank space. The other said that because they filter the word, it's proof that mods are working with datam1ners and I agreed with another post that it makes sense that datam1ners may have infiltrated the moderation team.

They deleted a thread I made shortly after the post you responded too about the same thing. I smell something fucky.

This is the first time ive been banned tbh fam. Faggot mods.

STRANGE D@T@LOVING HOGMAN THREAD DO NOT REPLY

Why did you cover the ban reason? surely there was a reason you were banned.

No, thanks

Im using some shitty free vpn and cleared cache so i cant pull it back up. Im phoneposting and notice it's zoomed out, so I couldnt fit it in one screenshot.

He said something like "No but you will get banned for dater minning by asking questions"

wait, the mods are banning dat​ami​ners?

the mods are the dater minners and probably jewish. im just surprised because ive never been banned before ive made some pretty cancerous shitpost threads untill i shitposted about this

I don't believe you, did you get this information from datamin​ing it?

you talk like a fag. are you a mod?

obvious mod is obvious

t. mod

I posted a thread once so I have been an OP before.

Obvious mod is a cringy faggot.

Everyone get in this thread and bully the faggot triggered mod