'I'm out': Rep. Chaffetz withdraws his endorsement of Trump

web.archive.org/web/20161008062148/http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/rep-chaffetz-withdraws-his-endorsement-of-trump-229335

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2fSjo
archive.is/LYnZk
twitter.com/HilLIARy_Lies/status/782408067380088833?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unfortunate… But does anyone really care for this man?

looks like he's been shoved in more lockers than he's had locker talk

C U C K

So what? Never heard of him.

He's a mormon half-jew. I'm only surprised it took him this long.

Isn't he a halfkike? Beyond that, how much time has this dude ever spent around regular guys. I hear similar shit weekly. Some of the stuff Trump said is more of a social reality than anything. If you're famous women WILL let you do shit like that, because they're infatuated with your fame and want it. This is just a politician being a politician.

If she wins there is no going back. That should be all that matters. Chaffetz has no know this, and is probably gonna vote Trump srill in private.

At the risk of being called a shill, I'll agree that what Trump said does go past what I would consider locker room talk.

The guy is still a fucking cuck. White people are going extinct, we need to fucking start deporting shitskins and build a wall. Having the only man on the ticket who supports these policies talk about fucking married women and grabbing them by the pussy doesn't fucking change that.

The modern American male everyone.

B L A C K N I G G E R S

It's like you're not allowed to be an alpha male as a president anymore. No surprise given the cuck at the helm now. Trump is what we need.

When was our last alpha president?

Good riddance

Someone post that big collection of news articles. The "X attacks Trump, X gets divorced/goes bankrupt/suddenly dies" one.

did you look at the guys face and name?
wtf does (((he))) care

Man the resemblance is striking. And I think Mr. Trump was in that movie as well.

In all honesty I think Chaffetz might be using this to separate himself from Mr. Trump while he continues the investigation into Clinton's emails. Fervently supporting Trump while working an investigation on his opponent could lead to a conflict of interests in court once it is brought before a judge about a year from now.

Reminder that this hill shill is in charge of investigating her wrong doings.

Now you know why nothing ever came from discovering that Hillary Furfag who asked reddit how to tamper with evidence.

"""FORMER"""
KIKE

Mormons…

Mormons are the most goody-two-shoe faggots in the world.

Grab life by the pussy and stop sucking Joe Smith's cock!

I'm getting tired of these cuck's shit.

wonder how much he was paid

But really mormons tell their women to obey their husbands and practice polygamy. That's ten times more offensive to women than any shit Trump said.

whew

‘Step Aside. Step Down.’ Mike Lee Asks Donald Trump To Quit Republican Race

http://www.brei^tbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/08/step-aside-step-mike-lee-asks-donald-trump-quit-republican-race/

the what?

Reminder that only Sessions is going to spared come the day

Time to buy stock in rope companies fellas.

So basically a Romney plant.

The mormons are more brand unified than the fucking blacks with no high-school diplomas.

Wow who saw this coming

Trump's locker room talk was mild compared to some of the locker room talk I've heard. This guy is a limp wrist.

then who is this disingenuous faggot going to vote for as a member of congress
the cunt he's been investigating for the past year?

This.

NEVER
TRUST
A
KIKE

This keep being proven true.

Everything he has done has not really resulted in much by itself. It's a song and pony show to make it seem like she has some push back. The fucker is controlled opposition.

Well atleast it's not Trey Gowdy.

The kicker is the lest respected postilion on the team. The towel manger is more respected To be the kickers means you wanted to be a soccer player but competely suck and are only good at kicking the ball. So you joined the football team in hopes people wouldn't notice you only have one skill when it comes to playing sports and can try to act tough by telling people your on the football team

"Please stop."

This goblin mutant does not represent Utahan views.

A kicker is a valuable part of the team. Anyone who sees the Patriots play knows how important special teams are. Also kickers have the most pressure on them than any position other than QB

sage for offtopic

IT WAS AN ESTABLISHMENT HIT

Republican establishment deserves to be purged

He's a homosexual.

This IS the purge.

Wait, I've been out for a few days. What the fuck happened? Maybe the first debate wasn't the best (Dilbert man said Trump stayed in control to look presidential and therefore won the election) but aren't a lot of Trump's polls up and Pence killed his debate. What caused the sudden wave of "Drop out hurr durr", it can't be worse than the (((convention bump))) Shrillary got and everyone turned on him.

I got the feeling he was just looking for a reason to walk out.

media hysteria. see the faggot "hurricane" a couple days and it's coverage for evidence that the lugenpresse is ripe for extermination

His face was already a giveaway, but yeah…every fucking time.

I had a giggle. They've sure showed those principles in just the last decade.

Buddy what kind of locker room's have you been in. Everything except the "grab them by the pussy" line was completely tame and that line itself is not even close to some of the stuff i've heard said and said myself. That kind of talk is part of male friendships, women don't understand it and all the Republicans condemning it are just looking for excuses to shut on trump because he beat their puppet candidates.

A controlled hit. Before even giving Trump a chance to respond you had:

These are generally all the people we knew not to trust in the first place and just because they played nice for a couple months doesn't mean they didn't have it out for him. Only thing that surprises me is I haven't seen any grandstanding from Cruz? Maybe cuz of #CruzSexScandal

But yeah this is a clear coordinated attack with all the right people who would normally try to downplay this instead using the opportunity to immediately try and hurt the nominee? This does not add up… because it was planned.

This. Also, can we meme Chaffetz as a traitor now that he has proven that he is? If anything this will wake people up to the little charade has been pulling with the FBI investigation and will make people demand actual action to be taken.

He has been pretty based and entertaining in the hearings that have been going on for the past few months. I'm actually a bit surprised he reacted like this.

It's called acting. What do you expect from a guy who looks like Seth Mcfarlane?

Words don't matter. Actions do. Don't judge people by their words.

Are you implying he was acting then or that he is acting now?

He's a backstabbing Jew. They all are.

He hasn't done anything that would legit put Hillary or the FBI in trouble. There is a reason why Comey and everyone else tied up in that shit does not give a fuck. He's also a kike.

how about and?

Yes, he's actually one of the people that's actually worked.

I don't know about locker room, I'm too fat. But I've heard (and said) way worse from people after 2 beers.

I don't think much more can be asked from Congress on that particular topic.

These people are all very convincing at their hearings. Notice how they spend all their time posturing in front of a camera, but no one is ever put in jail. Chaffetz, Gowdy, Issa all talk a big game that goes nowhere.

He's the one trying his best to get Shillary behind bars.

Usually people don't have the balls for that because everyone who opposes the Clintons gets an 'accident'.

tbh, I'm with Trump on this one. You've got to grab life by the pussy.

Oh no someone said he wants to have sex with women 10 years ago.

No, he's not. He has enough on her to do it already.

Exactly. That's why he's controlled op.

Chaffetz converted from Judaism to Mormonism during his last year of college.

Worse, he didn't land the pussy. The consequences are the same. He really should have raped her. What difference would it make?

Cuckservatives gonna cuck

Mormons are some of the most tightass people you ever met, of course he's probably never heard – even though he's probably a lying faggot– talk like this. Those of us who live in the real world, though, have. I've been around my uncles and they've said shit ten times worse than that.

(((Converted to Mormonism)))

In other news, Robert De Niro shitting on Donald Trump

Honestly? This is the guy who has been grilling the FBI over the email scandal. Its hard for me to just dismiss this as just a cuck. Like, what the fuck?

Still, he is from Utah. I imagine their locker room talk consists of what woman would make the best 20th wife.

Grab him by the pussy.

Form what I recall wasn't this faggot heavily implicated in pedowood?

truly horrifying to see what hollywood does to people

A faggot from the Silverstein Screen is against Trump? Color me surprised.

who gives a fuck what some actor says, fucking parasite scum are all getting a bullet to the dome when it comes down to it

This is just un-fucking-believable.

Nah. He should have gone after the chain of command and kicked up a bigger fuss in the media with this issue. And he's a kike that has shown his true colors. I'm appalled there are people that would still defend him and still stand by him. This is the same bullshit that people were pulling when they are trying to paint Comey as based before, then as being blackmailed and after further proof of his continual subservience to Hillary, finally shut the fuck up. This will be no different. Never trust a jew. Kill every kike.

I bet you have you delicate, sensitive little flower.

Fucking kill yourself.

Wew. He won't be spared.

Andrew Jackson?

I thought he had this 'tough guy' image to maintain, why is he being such a bitch now?

the dude married a nigger and had children, he's worthless

Really?
So what about pro-KKK or pro-Hitler comments?

here

got high on his own supply, seems to unironically think he's actually a mob boss or some shit

Either that woman had to be incredibly hot, an amazing cook, or someone's been virtue-signalling.

It's because they all know it's true.

Women will humiliate, emasculate, insult and reject men of their own class and standing, but for a guy with millions/billions they suddenly turn into whores.

And they don't want you to say that out loud.

He's being a weak bitch in regards to the comments, I'm just saying after the FBI has granted everybody immunity their hands are pretty tied up. They don't have the power to put Clinton in jail.
The media wants her ass on the White House. It's the kind of stuff that gets reported as "Republicans pounce" If you want to be mad at the guy, fine, I get it. But if you think that if he steps down another person is going to put a nail in her coffin you're kidding yourself.

Normal locker rooms not full of degenerates admitting to actually trying to fuck married women. Yeah sure you might remark on some chick you saw that was a hot piece of ass or whatever, but it's actually pretty calm.

As a matter of fact, I haven't heard much of anyone even talk about things like that since high school. Most locker rooms I've been in, people pretty much shower and change without saying much at all. The exception being the fat naked old dudes who like to ruin the ability to use the locker room hot tub for everyone else. Most of the conversations I've overheard from them is shit they are reading in the newspaper (that they inevitably have with them) about sports or news.

Honestly, in real life, the whole "locker room scene" doesn't exist. The shit in movies is about as fake as the high schools are depicted in movies.

Again, I don't really care about what Trump said. But it's a blatant lie to pretend this is normal behavior.

Not to mention it is literally impossible to get Trump off the ballot or anyone else on in most, if not all states. Any Republican who turns traitor is directly supporting Hillary Clinton to save their own hide. They must be purged.

Go back to prepping the bull, you fucking Mormon cocksucker. Donald Trump's comments are in reality, in places where people don't have a stick stuck up their ass, typical of locker room conversation. Maybe you've never been anywhere where alphas or people who try to front as alphas congregate. I have. They do talk like that.

Kill yourself you fucking gay lord.

When we say this is just "locker room bantz" we don't actually fucking literally fucking mean it can only fucking happen in a fucking locker room and if you personally haven't seen it in an actual fucking locker room then it must be abnormal behavior.

Your autism is showing, faggot.

nice outing yourself there faggot

Chaffetz doesn't do brotalk

I think that's a very dumb play on their part. There are 10 senators already asking him to step aside. If he wins or if he loses this is not something that the people that voted for him in the primaries will forget it would be pretty exciting if they go all in with that and he still doesn't drop

Saw this as well over at DC Whispers

archive.is/2fSjo

THIS WAS SET UP
COLLUSION BETWEEN RNC AND CLINTON

WHAT HAS CHAFFETZ DONE EXCEPT GRANDSTAND ON THE HOUSE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE?
WHAT HAS HE ACCOMPLISHED?
NOTHING

SO LONG YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING WEASEL KIKE
GET THE FUCK OUT OF UTAH YOU SUBVERSIVE RAT

Bros, I get it. We like Trump and don't want to create a bad narrative about him.

But don't insult my intelligence. Believe it or not, I've frequently been in locker rooms. This shit doesn't happen.

As far as it not actually being said in a locker room, fine. You might admit to trying to fuck a married woman to a friend or something in private. Yeah, I've heard plenty of shit like this in private, BETWEEN FRIENDS. Not between yourself and some acquaintance while it's being recorded.

Shits not normal. There are better ways to defend this than bullshitting.

Wasn't there one guy who didn't show up and therefore lost his immunity?

I'm saying people shouldn't put him on some pedestal and act as if he is doing anything nor should they make excuses for him. All he does is grandstand and people here make excuses for him. Stop making excuses for the kike.

I don't know what kinda pansy shit you've been in, the locker rooms i've been to guys were sharing their rape fantasies.

Confirmed for no friends.

Also "locker room" talk doesn't literally mean in the locker room. It means talk among a group of male friends. As in you can say things that you normally wouldn't because there are women present.

Nigger your anecdotal experience doesn't mean we are going to change the meaning of the colloquialism or cease using it because you don't understand it. It goes by other names and I can tell you I've heard worse on construction sites.

One more twitch from the corpse of the republican party. To be expected

Kill yourself. this is exceedingly normal behavior. Keep ignoring the fact that everyone else in the video was playing along as well and were actively participating in the whole thing.

Confirmed for shill.

Actually you are on to something here this is spin (of course) but wouldn't this make him more endearing to our blue collar friends in PA and OH?

Haha, i know.

Also, he didn't know it was being recorded and the two of them seemed very friendly with each other and were probably good friends at the time.

damn. and we were just praising him a month ago.

This I have to give you, clumsy to say it while knowing he was being recorded, even if at the time he didn't expect to run for anything. On the rest I really am on a different page and not posing, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not comfortable when acquaintances start talking to me about their sexual life, even being explicit about fetishes, but it's happened to me in funerals.

I thought this was for a show and he knew, can you elaborate on how it happened?

I don't know, first time I hear that. If they didn't reschedule it sounds like obstruction.

It's not even the Republican Party.

It's the one establishment party that both Hillary and Ryan are part of.

Clinton has referred to them as 'control systems'. It is fairly transparent that both establishment group's primary focus is to keep everyone else out of power.

For the cucks here who say these things are never said. Don't fool yourself. Men still exist in the world. I have been in meetings where people have made fun of others for supposedly getting with black prostitutes on long business trips to shitholes. Part of the bantz is to see who is cool and can be trusted.

Apparently, this was a conversation with a Bush. It proves these establishment faggots will bait you into similar conversations, record you, and backstab you later.

Chaffetz is a jewish name for fucks sake. Hes from Utah and is a Mormon. He was always controlled opposition.

I'll see if i can find it for you.

Watch the video. He was on a bus and they were talking back and forth amongst themselves. It was when they got off the bus that there was a camera and they started acting proper. The mic was put on them before hand but it was not apparent that it was on because they were not on camera. This is why one of the hosts of the show took part in the whole conversation.

That Wiesel looking kike resembles Tim Curry.
Bye Felicia

The funny part is, when he was first hired, I assumed it was due to him being a Bush and the networks just cashing in on Bush becoming president (since the fucker was a radio host before then). I didn't realize that this is probably what the Bushes had in mind.

Checking these dub dubs. That said, this lack of forgiveness he is showing is not very christian or mormon of him. Shameful.

checked.
never trust a kike.

My mistake.
Cryptokike

Traitors hang the highest.

Fucking coward.

(checked)
/thread

Traitors are to be hanged.

I think it's this one.

Trey Gowdy: Clinton Aide Brian Pagliano Fails To Appear (Contempt of Congress Subpoena)

Mormons and kikes are one and the same. Its doesnt really matter in the end because both will meet the same fate.

Chaffetz is still going for those emails though, he subpoenaed the FBI on the spot for it.

That's because the only locker room you've probably ever been in is at Planet Fitness.

That's what non-autistic people do during conversations, when you can't just walk away from the engagement.

Moreover, he was surrounded by HollyJews, they probably support that kind of shit. In fact they were probably a bit pissed of that he wasn't talking about a child in some sort of homosexual context. He was surrounded by mentally deranged individuals, of course they went along with it.

I said last week while people on Holla Forums were praising him for the FBI grilling that he was shit. That's what he is, a piece of shit only in it for his own glory.

Andrew Jackson reached levels of alpha that modern men cannot even be expected to match. He'll never be topped. Really until Jimmy Carter and Obama though, most presidents were somewhat masculine.

Entertainingly enough, I have been in a Planet Fitness locker room. My sister was looking for me to help her work out so I signed up for a few months. They are the most faggot filled gym I've ever had the displeasure of using. Got the fuck out of there and told her she was on her own. Pretty much all of the chains suck though. My favorite local gym at the time got bought out by Lifetime. Sage for completely off topic.

Hello there fellow American adolescents.

Bush was actively participating in the conversation instead of just laughing an then trying to change the subject like a normal person would. There were times when the conversation was nearing an end and Bush still pushed it along. Trump did nothing wrong in the end.

Yeah I was saying the same thing as well. He has been granstanding with little actual to show.

And I think he's a faggot. The way he said "you have been served" with a little wiggle of the shoulders gave that away.

Not to mention recruiting a pirate army to defend New Orleans. With the exception of perhaps some Navy Seals, normal people don't get to live that life.

What man hasn't said something like this? You're telling me you've never said something like "I'd fuck that pussy doggystyle till I blow" or something like that? That is pure bullshit, you know it, and everybody knows it.

You must have never heard nigger basketball players talking after a game, then.

you can always detect CTR by how well they type - never any missspelling, never without punctuation

No.

Not outside of a private conversation with a friend, no. I don't go around saying shit like that to acquaintances on camera, nor next to some guy I don't know in a locker room.

>>>/4chan/

That's interesting. It looks like he already appeared in front of Congress, but he just plead the fifth 125 times. Also:
archive.is/LYnZk
This smells very fucking scummy. So he doesn't have full immunity, just some secret kind of immunity only Justice can know about.

plus, they're usually within the very first commenters and only comment once

this is honestly really sad and pathetic…

Fuck off, Kike. Plenty of people on Holla Forums spell correctly, for the sake of expressing language clearly. You sound like a D&C Kike shill.

found another CTR shill

Nice deflection, Kike. Reported and filtered

qed

He puts on a good show in Senate, but gets fuck-all done.

this is btw. every leftists last move: cry & snitch

you can't make this shit up

This must be part of the same shill strategy as calling every post that properly separates paragraphs "reddit spacing", when in fact

reddit spacing

is

like this.

To me that's just an attempt to deconstruct and erode any meaning that reddit spacing currently has.

Do you know how I know that you're a faggot?

I never said that no pollack will spell correctly

I only said that shills ALWAYS spell correctly

are you fucking retarded?

He's a faggot shill. Ignore him, and filter him

Get The Fuck Off Holla Forums CTR

I'd sage if I'd be a shill

it's really sad to see some of you are so paranoid it borders on extreme retardation

i thought you wanted to filter me? like i said, pathetic.

see

Also

Another CTR tactic bites the dust

I think Cruz's repentance may have actually been genuine. I always suspected that he stayed in for so long out of personal ambition. After he figured out that he wasn't actually chosen by God to lead America, that's when he flipped to Trump.

Of course such a delusional man should never be trusted regardless, so his sincerity or lack of it is irrelevant.

Why would I shill when I only tried to expose CTR tactics!? I only said they are always within the first commenters and they always spell correctlcy - then some faggot came and said "BUT Holla Forums SPELLS CORRECTLY TOO, SO NOW WERE ALL SHILLS? LOL, YOU SHILL"

this is absolutely retarded

Making general statements about grammar is as retarded as the "reddit spacing" meme that has flooded Holla Forums.

You aren't one of us.Thank you for correcting the record, Elliot Fink.

IS THERE A RELIGION MORE CUCKED THAN MORMONS I ASK YOU?

This does not deserve it's own thread. There are a lot of these faggots and we all have access to the big story

Stop bumping this

Every thread is now 4chan shill thread

sure this is a guy?

1. Trump did not know if the mics were on. Bush may have and set him up or didn't.

2. They obviously knew each other since they were talking back and forth about this shit like they were buddies.

3. They were not on camera. Bush was talking about a fellow co-host and someone they were going to work with in a crude manner as well. Do you think that was supposed to air?

4. You don't even know how to sage properly.

Kill yourself already shill.

I noticed a lot of neocon twitter talking about a "preference cascade". It turns out, this was the same term they used when everybody endorsing Cruz was supposed to end him forever. Expect a lot of articles talking about that.

Holy shit why do they draw attention to themselves?

top jejjjjjjj another one for the day of the rope

His face probably went under the knife quite a few times in order to conceal his kike ancestry.

Yup, make it definitely.

Yeah, this is obviously because he converted to Mormonism and was probably done at Romney's command, and has nothing at all to do with the kike blood running through his veins.

Reddit spacing does exist, as in , but shills have been using it to refer to everything so that it loses its meaning.

A Jew betrayal?

There's a surprise.

Mormons are spiritual kikes
Chaffetz is a literal kike on top of it
He's a double kike
Both forms of kikery are relevant

Except they all only focused on his Mormonism.

They're cucks who belong on reddit.

Forgetting to remove sage from the name field is not saging moron.

(2)
Kill yourself you cum-drunk outsider. If you don't expect kikes to betray you then you're not from here.

These morons would sooner shoot their own side and die in the wreckage than land a blow on their enemies. What utter, utter cucks!

Reminder that Mike Lee was on Trump's Supreme Court pick list. What a fucking backstabber this fag is.

Never mind, apparently he looked like ass even as a child.

Trump's Supreme Court pick list was damn near 100% GOPe kosher as an olive branch to the cucks. It's no surprise if some or most of them are actively taking marching orders from the treacherous GOPe

Just more proof that both parties are thoroughly jew'd and we're never going to break free from the shackles of jewish power at the voting box.

Conservative normies sure do.

But politicians like Chaffetz really haven't done shit but grandstand since the Benghazi situation.

Performative contradiction detected.

Do you know where you are? You are right here, in Holla Forums, telling us that men don't say crude things in private, and you're shitting on crude language while using crude language.

Doesn't let you off the hook, shill

Anybody who converts to mormonism is a confirmed nutcase or psychopath opportunist after the mormon political support network.

we all know why no one talks of fucking women in the locker rooms you've been in m8e

private conversation bants being recorded and released 11 years later yeah what a fucking travesty guess we gotta let in all those immigrants and let the globalist achieve complete control of the US whilst simultaneously sending all it's young white men to die in syria while the shitskins stay here with the women

Utah is the cuck state. Its not really not that suprising. Theyd look for any reason not to support Trump. Esspecially if its 'lewd comments'

Im from Utah and I walked around my States University campus and a buncha cucks wrote

VOTE GARY JOHNSON

in chalk
really it wouldnt even suprise me If some voted Hillary, they are that cucked.

Do you guys think the hyena is going for it?

I know people think calling out reddit spacing is a d&c tactic, but when people post their own ideas (not copy pasting news articles) while reddit spacing, it's almost always a shill or a retard. See

oh yeah comments are definitely the problem

lol, its okay to marry 55 women, just dont talk about fucking them is essentially the mind set for mormons. Mormons are like elementary school children when the topic of sex comes up yet Utah has the highest rate of pornography consumption of any state.

Take notes anons. Those who leave now are the true traitors. The others never hid their allegiance so much as just working as a good goy. However it these people who pretend to be for Trump, then leave when it would cause the most damage, that shows how crooked these people really are. I very highly doubt they supported anyone but Hillary from the start, but it causes more buzz to leave sides after pretending so long.

He's never played football.

He looks like a jewy Elliot Rodgers.

Mormonism is a highly r-selected religion that stresses quantity of offspring over quality. Look at their history, they were a bunch of loser faggot polygamists who were run out of everywhere they went and established themselves in a remote niche. This is why you don't simply encourage white people to breed to compete against peoples who are biologically more r-selected, you need a eugenics program of some sort to weed out the shit-tier offspring because if you don't do that you will dilute and destroy the god-tier status of whites until they reduce themselves to the level of shit-tier niggers over time. Little wonder they cuck so hard for Islam, they're the white equivalent.

Mormons are an example of what happens when whites run and breed… like rabbits. They're weak, cuckolded and place a higher weight on reproduction (don't insult the wimminz!) than rulebreaking (ignore Hillary Clinton's scandals), as societal rules are a K-feature.

this
the people that were always against us will hang, but those who pretend to be on our side and betray at a time like now, will be strung up by the skin on their back and made examples of

As r-selected as they are, mormons have a higher average IQ than Jews do.

And theres a phrase these days. 3 kids is the new 6.

Elliot Rodgers was half Jew

It's funny because Joseph Smith slayed so much 14 year old pussy including other men's wives. What the fuck happened to Mormons. They used to grab pussies by the dozen and now they are either literal kikes or missionaries who sperg out about Hitler on live tv. Or. rednecks who hijack government buildings then do nothing except get killed or say dumb shit on live tv.

Get it together, Christcucks.

This.

i'm slowly coming around to the realization that these cucks are actually going to need to be taken care of, like it's all fun to bants and laugh about them and what we'll' do but we're gonna have to actually do it

Chaffetz has been the most based representative for a while.

Now hes a filthy cuck.

Do any of you remember hearing when Mormon Good Goys 'baptized' the 6 million?

in Mormonism, one weird practice they have among all the others is to 'Baptize' the deceased. Which means like sending a prayer in a temple that crosses time and space. So all the Jews burning in hell from the 6 million got a message in Hell telling them they can go to a level of Mormon heavan.

This pissed the Jews off immensly and the Mormons apologized. Its funny because the Mormons were only trying to help their master. It reminds me of a cat bringing a dead bird to its owner; its only trying to show its affection.

What I can't tell is in how many years until it actually starts.

good luck with that.

State is just as gunned out as florida is and has the same laws. Its just literred with a couple million white rednecks with AR's

apparently soon because there's no fucking way we can let these traitors put boots on the ground in syria for a confirmed war

Yet they have no concern for quality, they'll collect women from their pool of relatives and fuck their own daughters. In more remote regions where they actually practice Mormonism without the stabilizing influence of state suppression, they create numerous deformed freaks of nature. They do not follow the rules when they think no one is looking.

tbh alot of the polygamy was used to populate Utah. Polygamy ended in 1890 and is super taboo in the church right now. I think Mormons are actually very K-selected now. sure theres the family with 14 kids now and again but its most like familys with 3 kids. And they put them through rigerous evaluations and send smart ones off to BYU. Mormons arent inhernitly bad people, if anything they have a lot to admire. really they are just super good goyim and have been since the beggining with Joe smith.

Always funny to see cuckservatives and how they clamor to be the slightly right leaning liberals. If it was not for Trump, I would imagine the pandering to illegals and rapefugees would be across both republicans and democrats.

(checked)
Just because national standards have to a large degree successfully prevented the practice of their religion doesn't make their religion K-conducive in principle. Their religion preaches all of the dysgenic effects of Islam. Furthermore, I wouldn't classify them biologically K-selected either. Their teachings are contrary to the laws and rules established by our country and its people, and they are overtly welcoming of foreigners who wish to do us harm.

Is that so…?

are you just going to say that or are you going to give an actual example?

Thats mainly because Utah has been and still is very white. Its kind of like a Swedish-Nordic enclave in the rock mountains. They welcome foreigners despite living in Homogenous communitys. It wont last for long.

Have you seen the bastard's twitter? This was a planned establishment hit.

Already gave the example: polygamy. The practice had to be banned from the outside by federal laws specifically targeting them. They didn't just decide of their own volition to give it up no matter what they pretend.

I know it was banned by the feds but they did stio practicing is and they excommunicate any one who does. Thats why groups like the FLDS exist who are Fundementalist Latter-day saints whos are like uber ultra mega cucks because of the whole 'seed' bearer thing.

Also polygamy was only practice by a few familys, the average mormon dude couldnt really afford to be polygamous.

did stop practiing*

Top kek. Nice projection there.

>I've fantasized about having been in locker rooms before and being sodomized by Jamal

Confirmed for never playing a sport ever or being in a locker room ever or around other male friends ever

did kikipedia search

wow and I thought I was a mutt for having Danish and British ancestry. I feel sorry for these goyim.

I also mean double projection, take a look at his children too.

They need to also stop adopting niglets, stop allowing just anyone to join (create barriers to entry for niggers and muds of all sorts), and need to start killing off those of their shit-tier children that are born deformed, retarded, etc. This should be standard doctrine for a K-oriented belief system.

At one point they were anti-nigger, so they had at least a portion of those features, but the anti-abortion shit needs to at least partially go. Kill the mutants. Christianity in general needs to shift positions on some of these issues as well.

oooooooh

Mormons essentially have a caste system. They let poor mormons who joined the religeon late breed with muds. The higher up the cast you go the more British-Nordic it gets. Its pretty sad though that they let it happen.

You only have to forbid the cripples to reproduce, everything else is unnecessary.

That's still exercising control over reproduction, and why should society be saddled with them when their parents are too old to care for them? Just kill them at the beginning and get it over with. All of the resources they cost over their lifetimes will be wasted on them and could be better used by someone else. Resources are finite, we don't need to waste them on supporting retards or niggers, but I repeat myself. Imagine if we get inundated with Zika babies or a couple of shitheads with genetic disorders kept pumping out one retard after another on the logic they have the right to and we have the obligation to sterlize them and keep them alive. Someone has to stop that from happening.

Should we also kill veterans or people with work accidents? Hitler would probably kill anyone who would suggest something like that. It is not all about effectiveness when you are forced to kill your own child. No one who is not autistic would suggest such a thing.

He'll never turn

seriously…? they make a big deal out of that? I am a university student and I've talked a lot more trash than that… fucking hell, people are such pussies in le current year

I had to listen to my mom talk about this toda, like it even fucking matters. I fucking hate boomers and women and normies. I bring up all the shit Hillary has done and she doesn't even believe it because they don't talk about it on CNN.

Isn't this the cheeky cunt who tore Comey a new asshole over the Hillary email scandal? Specifically the part about that stupid fuck who was asking how to delete emails on Reddit?

had the same conversation with my ma. Visited her yesterday after talking to her on the phone about it. She wouldnt even talk to me once I got there.

Not really. It's called token resistance. You need to learn to spot it because Republicans have been doing it for decades.

How many of them are mormon?

This election has really shown how much power the media has. Nobody even hears about the leaks except "lol Russia did it." It's worst in the boomer generation because they have a weird idealistic view of the purity of journalism for some reason. Probably because they grew up in a time when society was still high trust, so they naturally trust what they hear from those they perceive as authority figures. I have found they are the most difficult to reach when trying to convince them of something. They will just ignore everything unless it comes out of a talking head's mouth on national news. I've had much more success with gen x or gen y.

something like 90+%

(checked)
Your delusion is noted.

mormons strategically made utah so it couldnt be taken. Mormons were chased out of every town in the east until they had an exodus from nauvoo illnois after their temple was burned to the ground. They traveled to utah and set it up so that their 'Zion' couldnt fall.

TRAITOROUS SJW CUCKSERVATIVES STRIKE AGAIN

Now I know you're full of shit because the total % of Mormons in the entire state are lower than that.

idk it was probably 90+% 10 years ago.

mexicans are coming into the state. But anyone isnt a mud is mormon.

i knew this kike was a rat

I guess this is one of those rare instances where I'm lucky to have come from a family that used to run moonshine because my grandparents don't trust the news at all. Hell back when I was 12 or so my grandpa showed me all these old news clippings about Clinton and told me that the Clintons were basically gangsters. He died this year but I'm shilling as hard as I can against Clinton in his memory and telling my whole family what is find in leaks and they're then spreading it to their friends.

Even managed to get my Bernout cousins fully against Clinton.

He looks like Tim Curry!
also lmmfao dem lies. Even christcucks talk like that in locker rooms.

Are you from Bringham Young?

You said kill all krippels to increase resource management efficiency. With the same logic, one could say kill all the wounded veterans.

Zany. Yeah I actually noticed during old half/pol/ raids on lefty sites, they were documenting the clintons back then too. I thought they were just another group of Kennedies. Noooo way
More like redneck Corleones.

Sounds like we gotta blackbag Hannity sometime and then release him back in the wild all doe-eyed and fearful from drowning in the abyss. That'll at least handle the GOP boomers.

exposure, user, exposure
It forces babe and grown alike to prove they have what it takes to survive
Nords got the right idea, we gotta bring that back mass scale to Scandinavia.

Isn't it well known Sydney is a self-hater? Swap out German for Jew, put Sydney on there, distribute.

I sense a normie maymay forming

No I didn't, I said kill the mutants (by which I mean genetic freaks). You brought up cripples. Cripples generally should be covered by some kind of insurance because 1) they're often crippled in the service of another and 2) there's nothing wrong with their genetics. Discount that if they're crippled on account of shit genetics, as is the case with osteogenesis imperfecta.

Funny how the members of the establishment are withdrawing their support of the anti-establishment candidate and demanding he quit the presidential race.

excellent re frame here lad

Yeah, obviously not all of them. It's just the general trend.

Trump should just embrace his chaos candidacy and expose all of these fucks. Bring the whole house down around their heads.

Damn straight he will.

PRAISE KEK

Eisenhower

Slick Willy, in a sense

he said alpha, not degenerate

Mr. 91% marginal tax rate?

Nixon then.

Jesus fuck I'm sick of these faggots talking about unimportant 10-20 year old shit that has zero fucking bearing on the direction of the country. No wonder the US is so fucked up now. People would rather vote based on some ancient comments about pussy than laws and order and proven criminality of the Clintons.

If she wins, the SJWs will deserve every horrific thing that follows.

Modern kids have been talking about shit a billion times worse than that since elementary school, they've grown up on the most degenerate of porn being extremely widely available, I can understand how his words might disturb older folks who may have been sheltered from this most of their lives, but kids these days are completely amoral and do not give one fuck that Trump said that shit, at least the guys.

The only people who would get offended on other's behalf are the ones that turn into nu-males in late high school and college, which is funny because nu-males usually get off to the most depraved porn and normalize it, the kind that actually does hurt the female (or men because a lot of them watch gay shit) with lasting effects, the only reason that they are SJWs is because they want a chance at pussy or being around it that much, or they're just fags who value women more than males.

t. Gen Zfag who can confirm this

It's what it fucking is. All these suits only gave him their approval through gritted teeth and were just looking for an excuse to take it away.

I mean let's be honest here: If this is what causes you to decide not to vote for Trump, you shouldn't have the right to vote in the first place. There are two reasons this would cause someone to change their vote:

1. He was rude. If you think being rude disqualifies someone as a competent leader, you're an idiot.

2. He's "bigoted". If you find this more bigoted than the other stuff he said before, you're an idiot.

Furthermore, why is it that Clinton's constant disregard for proper management, justice and law are excused away while Trump saying he likes sex in coarse language while he's in private apparently inexcusable? It's bullshit through and through.

If she wins, Weimerica deserves to burn for its sins.

I feel he will no matter what. People are pissed at these idiots for attacking Trump when they should at least stay quiet.

I pray that Trump will win this election. You know why? Because if he doesn't, then someone more extreme than Donald Trump will arise. Ever heard of the saying, "The further the pendulum swings to the left, the harder it swings to the right"? It's true. We might just get literally Hitler next election if Trump (god forbid) loses this one. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but people will die. Maybe even people I love. I'd rather not see my loved ones die.

WITNESSED

Fuck off faggot

Fine, make it *If she is allowed to win

I am also a Gen Z fag. I can confirm this as all true. My younger brothers laugh at 9/11 jokes and have no problem with shows like South Park. They've said worse than 'grab her by the pussy'. Will people who understand this care that Trump said it? No. Will beta numales and females care? Yes. Remember that females and, to an extent, beta males only think with their emotions, not logic. I don't know how we can get back the people who didn't like what Trump said other than proving (even further) that Hillary is far worse.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!?

IT'S ANNUDA SHOAH!!

I can confirm this as well, they're also pretty open to Holocaust jokes once you get to know them, I've been trying to lighten everyone around me to Jew jokes and holocaust jokes over the years and it's worked quite well to the point where we all joke about how shit Jews are, even when there are Jewish kids in the conversation, we've pretty much effectively emasculated all of our Jewish "friends" and they just take it like total betas. It's no wonder they only operate in the shadows and fight people with hate speech lawsuits instead of with solid arguments or fists.

Normalfags are bringing the bants at least.

nah that's from here, another thread

I wanted to do one with Molyneux because "you can do anything" but too bored.

It's like you forgot about "ted's a pussy" already

Yeb just attacked Trump on twitter today. Rato hasn't said anything yet.

Yes he did, he said the comments were disgraceful. It's on his Twitter, but he's too cowardly to mention Trump by name even for this.

literally who

JFK. He was so alpha that he was going to expose the cabals and they killed him for it

Once again, in this fucked up PC time we are suffering through, telling the truth is forbidden.

Trump saying that being rich and famous makes it easy to get pussy it's anything new. Rocks stars have been saying it for 60 years. It a fucking fact that money and fame will make women throw their pussy at you.

But now that's some sort of shocking revelation and Trump is Satan for speaking it. Our culture of outrage addiction has turned us back into Puritans.

And when bitches are young and pretty, they can grab dudes by the dick and it's cute.

Only when it comes to the sexuality of straight white guys. Everyone else is welcome to flaunt their sexuality as much as they want.

Girls in my school would bump their hand against guy's crotches to see how big their dick was. Cheerleaders would give football players lap dances when they won a game. Dancing? I had a couple girls rub their pussy up against me in school dances. This was in a 98% white school where nearly everyone graduated above a 3.0 and everyone was a christain.

All of this moral signalling seems almost alien to me. Do people ever reflect on what has happened in their own lives?

I modified mordified Mormon spurdo

actually this one is better

the faggot only ever "supported" Trump just so he could declare later he isn't supporting Trump.

I expected more sooner to do the same.

oh do we need to remind Zodiac that we know about his love child, multiple affairs, suicidal wife, and the fact that said wife and kids live in separate location?

make the stars zog stars and we're golden

The one thing that needs to be clear about him and every other unendorser is that they're not doing it because of what he said but because of disagreements on policy.

Too lazy to crop, but the website has 2 events.

/thread

the stars already represent the 12 tribes of israel

Fucking mormonfags, what are you going to do.

What the fuck are you on about?

Went out with the boys last night and we talked about chicks we fucked, made lewd comments about women at the bar, reminisced about times gone by, etc.

Do you even have friends? Everyone I know has said MUCH worse things than Trump did. It's probably only a surprise to journalists and political insiders who think their shit doesn't stink.

The establishment is so out of touch with reality that a couple of guys talking shit about fucking women is a scandal. Imagine all he shit that Bill Clinton would have said/done over the years.

Jeezus, is that picture of him? Why do all these Republican bigwigs look like pedophiles? Are they literally all pedophiles? They have this smooth, greasy, soft look; every fucking one of them. They LOOK like cucks or closet homosexual child-rapists or something. It's truly a bizarre phenomenon.

Possibly one of the best skits of the series.

Never trust any jew ever.

As always with jews it's not a matter of if, but when.

He's a Jew. Not that we need more of an explanation, but I'll break it down anyway:

What you are seeing with Comey and (((Chaffetz))) is typical misdirection.

Hillary not getting an indictment was a really big issue, you had a former president meeting with the attorney general in secret, the FBI director destroying evidence and giving out immunity deals. There were actual people killed as a result of the private server and multiple federal laws were broken.

Even to the stupidest goyim this whole situation looked really bad. So someone had to lash out and channel the goyim anger. Enter (((Chaffetz))) with his "mic drop" moments when grilling the FBI director.

It was very satisfying to see, a lot of naive goyim clapped and applauded this (((Chaffetz))) maggot, but of course nothing came from it. Nothing will every come from it either, the issue will be lost in committee until it's lost from the general public's memory.

See, (((Chaffetz))) and people like him are there to deceive you into not taking action because they look like they will be bringing the corrupt person down (laughable). Then they demoralize you when nothing does happen, hoping to make you like an Eastern European who shrugs in the face of corruption. Then when the moment is right, like a viper, they will attack whoever is opposing the establishment. In this case it's Trump.

They know the election is probably closer than we want to admit and if a few GOP can attack Trump and weaken the god emperor in a few key states that can guarantee a Hillary victory and keep the establishment safe.

To Trumps credit, I'm surprised he forced the establishment to play so many of their hands. Ideally for the establishment this attack would have happened a week before the election, but the wikileaks info drop forced their hand. So at least Trump has time to recover.

There are many more vipers who haven't turned on us just yet. The establishment hasn't used up all their ammunition up just yet.

Add him to the list.

Remember their faces, remember their names.

Got an update for this.