The cancer has arrived. What do?

Title says it all. The amount of shit our board has taken since Hiroshima's announcement is astonishing.

Should we migrate? Wait? Fight them?

Discuss.

Don't give them this board too, the best thing about here is it's not flooded with civic cucks who spam pictures of shitskins in Trump clothing

I think we are being raided right now since I wake up and see Holla Forums 100 times shittier than usual

Wait it out, the mods should fix most of it. Any cuckchan refugees SHOULD NOT post for at least 6 months on this board until you understand the differences, and if you can't then go to reddit aka containment site

A lot of civic cucks have been showing up lately with there "isn't muh mix kid still h'white" bullshit.

One of the best parts about this site though is filtering. You just filter those faggots and ignore them, eventually they will get bored and go away.

their*

But the god emperor himself called African Americans the US greatest potential resource. Do you think YOU know better?

Why would he say otherwise while trying to win presidency in this cucked climate

yes

Being a nigger in weimerica is easymode, all you have to do is want a job and be a nigger and you get work thanks to diversity quotas and affirmative action and yet they still fuck it up

This should he evidence to all of you of the reality of our situation. There is such an obgious cause and effect here. We can only do what we normally do, peer policing and naming the jew. Report, filter, sage.

No real user would allow himself to be cucked and defeated like these imposter invaders. Just laugh. That albino needs to shit or get off the pot with these leaks, we're running out of time.

The IP numbers haven't gone up, faget.
Wait until those 300 CTR shills turn up for the debate. Then you'll see shitposting.

would some good ol' repellent images work?

hi there, newfag

m8

Filtering doesn't work for me for some reason, it has been like that for serveral months now and I'm not sure what causes the issue.

Not according to Trump.

Its not what's cancer can bring to us, and how much they can spam the board, but how many things they will take away from us, and spam to normalfags in a different rhetoric.

Those who copy Holla Forums worse than those who spam it. Because from every word said on Holla Forums you can create a remedy from red pill.

Hello Holla Forums

Doubt they'd care much. A kike will do anything for a shekel.

Is this your first election? He doesn't actually believe this shit or care

The immigrants must assimilate.

Somebody used my shitty OC from a year ago, wow.

So. Hate to be that guy.

But sauce on the image from OP?

Kapitulieren? Niemals!

This looks redpilled as fug, is it good?

we are baing raided

take your 'shoulds' and burn.

i hail from –my– father and –his– son
to my father and my son, sieg heil.

They will be redpilled hard here. It's going to eventually meme RWDS into fruition.

Yes, until the fucking US has a new president, then we should be fine. 4chan is only overheating because of CTR shills.

Once it's all over, they'll leave, but we'll stay like we always did.

(OP)
take your 'shoulds' and burn again.

i hail from –my– father and –his– son
to my father and my son, i hail.