youtube.com/watch?v=k85ZtrNva0g
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Camel_Spider
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Two_Babies_One_Fox
youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
youtube.com/watch?v=ig_qpNfXHIU
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
8ch.net/settings.php?board=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Holla Forums is the most disturbing thing you've ever seen, then you need to lurk moar.

>Holla Forums.net/b/

Mrs. Dan Schneider.

Not the most disturbing things, but definitely a warm up for this friendly data thread:
A classic: encyclopediadramatica.rs/Offended
A news source for the bored edgesters: liveleak.com/
Another: bestgore.com/all-the-gore/
The faces of death series, here's some:
1. youtube.com/watch?v=e18BobO7AYk
2 and bonus. youtube.com/watch?v=sxxAabh590Q
3. youtube.com/watch?v=oHqAF-aYHm0
4. youtube.com/watch?v=Ih89NYfQQSY
and other in and out of the number sequels they don't allow on youtube and that are too time consuming to find.
And for some finishing touches:
Two Girls One Cup: 2girls1cup.ca/
One Man One Jar: 1man1jar.org/
A human dissection video: youtube.com/watch?v=qTbhWxEu27I
and
youtube.com/watch?v=k85ZtrNva0g
An image search of trypophobia (this one you can find by searching it, obviously)
This article on the Camel Spider: encyclopediadramatica.rs/Camel_Spider
This article on a badly drawn comic encyclopediadramatica.rs/Two_Babies_One_Fox
and google 'unistar hentai comic' in image results for more of their nightmare fuel.
Finally, a non-gory and non-sexually charged set of videos:
Want to know why shit is so fucked up? Here ya go: youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
and youtube.com/watch?v=ig_qpNfXHIU
plus why we might be fucked in the future (especially because our well being will play a much smaller role in productivity because we will lose our economic value to modernization and automization: youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
This will give most a baseline tolerance for happenings on the web. Stuff will still shock you and disgust you, but not so much.

*friendly data thread

data m-i-n-i-n-g is censored

I think it was in part the admin being a greedy dick and the mods thinking it was spam when it was just a bunch of threads that looked like data gathering threads that people called out with what seemed to be relative accuracy.

But yeah the mods definitely are working to help the admin with this greedy behavior.

At least one anyways. I don't know how to get an exact count.

Either knowingly or unknowingly. Giving permabans to people calling bs to data gatherers is not going to spread encouragement.

I don't know about that bro, I never had any contact with 8ch administrators about Holla Forums. I know Greatly got a PM from a global admin asking for harsher bans for pedos.

It was spam tier shitposting but I liked the meme tbh. It was all at the same time too so I think it was one or two dedicated meme kids. Shouldnt have been filtered tbh fam

I figured it was spam and the mods probably thought it was too, but I thought Jim would've had a dollar or two to gather so I didn't know if that was the cause. It figures a few shitposters ruin it for everyone. My bad for jumping to conclusions.

wordfilters":[["disc ord","dicsord"],["data mine",""],["data ",""],["data ",""],["mi ning",""],

>8ch.net/settings.php?board=b

Dont get me wrong. Watch this shit. Old but still kind of relevant. The hogmaster is totally selling our data but this is the only site anything close to the format and user base I know of, so I just dont give a frying fuck.

lol dicsord

fuck jìm and his datamìning

bumperino

The question mark wordfilter is hilarious. Good job!

dicksword? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Got up to episode 3 where they show the slaughter house. For the first and only time, I passed out because of it. My question is, does it get any worse? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Perfect autism!