What's the odds Ben Afflec ends up George Clooney as the most hatred Batman...

What's the odds Ben Afflec ends up George Clooney as the most hatred Batman? We are already seeing a backlash in Ben Afflec being a whiny bitch. Jared Leto joker is Hatred so much there already rumors of him being re-cast or retcon as Jason Todd.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2016/06/26/nicolas-winding-refn-wants-to-make-a-batgirl-movie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The DC movies are fucking doomed, huh?

I've seen Batfleck in action. He beats the shit out of Batclooney. It's a shame that most of the millennials will hate Ben because they never had a chance to see worst Batman in action in the theaters.

Most hated? Probably but for different reasons than Clooney. Personally he's only my second worst Batman live action take. The only thing they got right was his fighting. I fucking hope they retcon Leto Joker or just recast him completely.

He is only hated because faggots likes Bale more, for some reason. Bale looks nothing like any Bruce I've seen, to begging with.
I don't know why people hate Affleck Batman so much more than they should hate Bale.

I liked Clooney's Wayne, he was pretty classy, for the kind of movie he went to. Most of the hatred comes from the design choices, really.
Honestly, so far the worst have been Bale, he is just so different from what Batman or Bruce is supposed to be that he might as well doesn't count, like Adam West.

I think Leto could have been a great Joker, but he tried too hard to be Ledger, and that's pretty bad, considering how bad Ledger was to begging with.

Oh thank God there's someone else here who hated Ledger's Hobo Joker. Leto tried too hard and did everything wrong. Even the shitty nigger design could've been saved if he at least fucking tried to be his own thing or at least took inspiration from the comics. And not the Hobo Joker.

It was worse: Leto tried too hard to be an edgy emo teen's conception of Ledger's Joker, throwing away any good aspects, however few, that the character possessed for heavy breathing, weird laughing, badly aping Jim Carrey and trying to mix in a little bit of Marilyn Manson for some reason.

Plus, they completely fucked up the relationship between him and Harley Quinn for some "muh true twisted love" bullshit to satisfy fangirls, which defeats the point and the main theme/tragedy of it, which is that Harleen Quinzel is a socially isolated, naive girl who has latched onto a man who does not give two shits about her beyond how her utility as a henchwench.

For all that I loathe that shitty show, Cameron Monaghan on Gotham did way fucking better, even if he still drew from Ledger a little bit (which was saved by him also drawing from Mark Hamill and Jack Nicholson).

Batgirl
Written & directed by Nicolas Winding Refn
Music by Cliff Martinez
????? as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
Christina Hendricks as Poison Ivy
Keanu Reeves as Bruce Wayne/Batman (cameo)
????? as Commissioner Gordon
Timothy Dalton as Alfred Pennyworth (cameo)

Yea or nay?

Absolutely fucking not. A Batgirl movie should never happen because it'll almost never be done right. Make it a Nightwing movie or use a different Batgirl that's actually interesting.

Keenu Reeves looks more like the joker.
You know who else could be a great Joker? The huy who played the Green Goblin in Spiderman 1.

Thats willem dafoe. Funny there's a short film where he has a permanent smile on his face that makes him look like the joker. It was up on vimeo I think.

Refn wants to do it, and it'd be a breath of fresh air compared to all the other super hero films

comicbook.com/dc/2016/06/26/nicolas-winding-refn-wants-to-make-a-batgirl-movie/

Has his past work been good?

You tell me this as if I'm supposed to know who this guy is or anything about his work quality.

Bronson, Valhalla Rising, Drive, Only God Forgives & The Neon Demon
I'd say so.

Clooney's Wayne was Clooney. Watch anything Clooney's EVER done and you'll see that he's playing Clooney. He never reaches as an actor, and doesn't really have to because he's handsome and a professional so he'll always get the gigs. The last time he worked for a role was Revenge of the Killer Tomatoes.

Watch Dusk 'til Clooney and tell me I'm wrong. Or Clooney's Eleven. Or The Monuments Clooneys. Or Fantastic Mr. Clooney. Or The Clooneys That Stare At Goats.

Actually, there WAS one movie where he tried to rise above his innate Clooneyness, and that was Intolerable Cruelty. Which bombed.

Yep thats the one.

Sounds good. Seems Holla Forums would worship him.

>Bronson

Hmm. Obviously, I'll wait for the Holla Forums reviews, but if it's as good as Bronson, I might need to actually spend theater shekels.

Alright so an artsy fartsy director. No we don't need one of those on a fucking superhero movie. Already have enough 1st year 2deep4u superhero interpretations nowadays from DC. Fuck that.

i think christian bale would make a good joker tbh

Have you seen any of his films?
They are artsy, but he doesn't shy away from violence - quite the contrary…

Violence does not equal a good film either. My point is we don't need more people who wanna make heroes deeper or "complex" compared to what they already are. This guy might be a good director but I can't stand artsy types what so ever.

christopher nolan already did that and it got us a white bane

Exactly. Artsy types and superheroes do not mix whatsoever. His movies are so fucking bad the only thing people remember about them is fucking poor ass written lines turned into memes.

Nolan went for realism, you wouldn't get that with Refn.
“For me, it was more about, ‘does it look interesting?’ than, is it right? My films are pretty simple, and simplicity is a powerful effect. The simpler, the better. Less is more in my philosophy, nothing is everything.”
– NWR

Someone post that artsy video based on the Flash already.

So shit I stopped watching it
didn't see
Decent, not worth rewatching
So shit i stopped watching it
Didn't see

He might do well, he probably won't I don't like him as a director.

Michael Bay might be more of your speed.

We youtube now?

Only God Forgives was good, just too heavy on symbolism and in your face.

He's right though. You sound like fucking retard with the attentionspan of a teenager.

Movies should be interesting not dull and arduous
“There are no rules in film making, only sins. And the cardinal sin is Dullness.”
-Frank Capra

So you're saying they need to have constant explosions in order to get your attention.

m8 if you can't handle today's "dull" movies, you wouldn't be able to handle Frank Capra's movies, or any other old-school movies. They would probably put someone like you to sleep.

There's no excuse for boring or wastefulness, good movies should be purposeful and interesting not long winded nonsense. Bronson was boring dreck I can't believe anyone could sit through all of it let alone love it.

I saw and love it happened one night and it's a wonderful life, I'm pretty sure I saw mr smith goes to washington as a kid but I don't remember much of it.

Like I said, Michael Bay may be more your speed.

Ben was like the best Batman we've seen though. Most people seem to agree that he's the best part of all the new DC cinematic shit.

I don't blame him for dipping out though, the DCCU is a goddamn shitshow

I don't think cinema is for you, dawg.
Maybe you should just stick to vines and Youtube Poop.

A Nightwing movie would be better, as you could have the whole Batfamily there, without having to dig deep for an excuse.

Not to mention the comics and BTAS already set Batgirl and Nightwing up for some good stories.

There was a youtube series that did Nightwing. It featured Oracle, Jason Todd and did multiple stories like Jason coming back as Red Hood and Nightwing fighting Deathstroke. It was good and had very good action.

It's on my recommended, but I've been apprehensive about watching it. Fan-fiction is usually cringe-worthy.

Kill yourself.

Justice League and Wonder Woman will both be box office hits.

According to André's informant, it wasn't Live by Night bombing, but the pressure of being director, producer and star all at the same time.

I can understand that. The amount of stress from being all three would be crippling.

And the fact is latest movie bombed both ways.

It wasn't obvious with BvS?