State of Society

For too long men have been attacked and oppressed by the agendas of effeminate males and women. Naturally men have one main advantage over women- their strength. Women have one tool against this, their warm wet holes. Over history men have dominated because violence trumps pussy power. However, in recent years, men have been cucked. Now violence is taboo. You can not put a woman in their place but they are able to get a free ride in life because of their cunt. Its too late to turn back time and live in the past. A time where men ruled because they were stronger. Now men are beta to women and unless you have some greater influence by pure luck or years and years of hard work, such as money or raw skill, then you are second to a woman. A woman may be uneducated, uncivil, and entirely useless to society, and be showered in love and riches because they have a vagina. What does a man get? If he is unfortunate to be born in a place where he can get no education, unlucky enough to not be born into a family with money?

You get nothing.

And that is us. Why do we come here? We lack companionship. We lack love. We will never be loved unless we work our asses off to prove to women and society that we are useful. Why are women granted automatic value but we must toil so to prove ours? Why cannot all humans be respected for their innate value? Why does society judge us not on how we treat people or how hard we work but the money our parents has?

And what happens to the hero who decides that he has had enough? Who realizes that he cannot change society himself and that society is too strong to even mobilize a movement against? The media and the government support this agenda- not only does it keep the rich in power but women too. When a hero decides that he is tired of swimming against the tide, as we must our entire lives, he fights back. He takes up arms and he takes out as many of these filthy disgusting normies as he can.

Then society recoils and says "why does this happen?"

First they take away our drugs and means of escaping the world. They take away our fiendish sexual deviance that make us feel alive for a split second. They shun us for our video games, our stories and make believe. We must conform- watch bing bang theory and feminist propoganda. They make it difficult for us to kill ourselves, no option for a peaceful, calm death. You must suffer the pains of this world or die a guilty man in a painful death.

They force us to live in this world designed to benefit from our torture. We are the cogs that turn the wheel but we are rusty and not taken care of, and when one of us shatters the entire machine stutters for a moment. But nothing has gotten better.

They take away our freedom of speech. Our ability to rally for our own interest group. They take away our natural power that once gave balance to the world, our violence. They tell us we are crazy. YOU MUST CONFORM. YOU MUST BE A CHAD IF YOU WANT TO HAVE VALUE. YOU MUST DO AS THEY SAY OR YOU WILL NEVER HAVE LOVE.

didn't read lol

Some turn inwards, becoming homosexuals to fulfill their natural desire to be loved, to be touched. But it is a lie they convinced themselves of. Some attempt to become women themselves, to take advantage of the massive benefits being a woman gives you, but the science just isnt there yet…. We shouldnt have to change who we are, lie to ourselves, in order to gain some small sliver of happiness.

They force us to live in pain, constant heartbreak and loneliness, and they are trying and succeeding at taking away every chance we have to fight back. In many places they already have.

Once we lose our guns we will have even less power than we do now. The only respect we get is from the creeping fact that if they blatantly disrespect us there is a chance we might pop off and shoot them.

If we are so wrong, why are there so many of us. All we want is love and respect- but society and women hold them over our heads, making us beg and do whatever they say. We are the dogs that fight over the scraps that fall off the table, often only hurting eachother in the process.

We must bite the hand that feeds us. We must show that we have the power. Everyone here has seen the power of weaponized autism and it is our only chance at changing this disgusting world we live in. If we do not unify and created a front that rivalize that of the rich and pussy bearing then soon we will be doomed to an eternity of slavehood, working our entire lives for scraps. All because we were born into the wrong family, in the wrong place, and the wrong gender.

Racism is a lie made by the rich to make poor people fight eachother instead of unifying. Sexism only exists against men in first world countries and women are held on pedestals so you might gain access to their vagina and love. Chads only exist because they were born lucky and never faced the hardships we have, they never had to work a day in their life. Crime was invented to punish the poor for trying to become rich- laws dont apply to the rich.

In the past, us outcasts of society had ways to fight back. Organized crime. Piracy. Rape. Violence. Now we can't utilize those methods anymore. The world is too different. Many of you glorify these equalizers of the past- they don't fucking work. What has changed? What has gotten better for us unlucky, lonely, outcasts? Nothing.

I don't know what we must do but if we want society to change and reach a place where people like us are not punished for being ourselves… We will be forced to the ultimatum we know so well. Conform and live a life of misery or go out painfully. I myself think I have a chance to make it through one of the few means of socioeconomic mobility there is. Not all of us are so lucky to have the life I have- which is pretty fucking pathetic cause mine sucks.

So what will it be? Will you wallow in your shit and piss and filth and complain about the jewish agenda and how you hate women or will you wake up and realize that the entire system is pitched against us and needs a complete overhaul. Unfortunately I think we are like rats in a barrel, climbing over ourselves trying to get out, fighting amongst ourselves. Exactly how they want us to be.

What good is physical strength when it will only be turned against you in the form of ceaseless hordes of soulless orbiters, summoned forth at will and in whatever quantity by the roastie, like a sorceress raising her familiars.

"We"? Who is "we"? You and your three headmates?

>having something against >>>/soyboys/
kys kike

Gop

Hdjj

>Why are women granted automatic value but we must toil so to prove ours? (((da​tamin​ing)))
sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive

Not for long.

yep, all we can hope for is that civilization goes on long enough for men can get to a point of technological progression to make eggs just a cheap as sperm

tl;dr op is a faggot who can't get laid

>(((1))) and done Normalfag scum
I support OP

So salty for 3DPD
Remember rostie, "losers" like us can't effect you remember, So why care if we replace you. Just keep going after those chads as the 80% of us finish planning our new companions.

OP is a virgin faggot.

at his age, virginity is a given

lol man the fuck up faget

You're just a narcisist cunt like the "roasties" 3DPD you seem to dislike so much.
It's so easy to have a "relationship" with some binary language that translates into that picture on your computer. 0 effort.
Meanwhile, tomorrow i will go to the post offices to pick up the parcel my 3DPD gf sent me. I bet it's some more of those delicious cookies she made for me. hmmm
has your binary language gf made you cookies generic retard#1? (((da​tamin​ing)))

yeah, she is cheating on you

buy lube if you won't fight back

It's hard for me to pay attention to normalfags so i skim over what you type but i think its just more upset chatter or something. In anycase you care more about being upset over my then just moving on with your life so i'll entertain you. When will your 3DPD move in with you or are you going to be a soyboy and move in with her.

Nigger, if your problem is not being able to get girls your best bet is customer service. It's barely "work" at all and you will meet tons of girls. If you're even remotely attractive you will find girls that want to fuck you. If you're not remotely attractive, fix it.
I'm a kissless virgin who can think of three regular customers I could definitely score a date with if I asked and like 5 others that are a maybe. And that's just the regulars, completely disregarding the girls I've seen once in a blue moon who absolutely wanted my dick.

When you're sitting behind that register and you see how many girls are all giggles and grins when they lay eyes on you, you realize just how easy it is to get laid if you just take the time to interact with girls.

We believe you have what it takes to join us, we hope to see you in the future.

Get the fuck out nigger

Maybe if you had a higher IQ you'd figure it out, you prepubescent weaboo faggot.

filtered

Already did you halfbreed nigger. Also thx for outing you are goon2.0

You clearly didn't lmao.

The intellectual people should know where to find us. Good luck.

fuck…now i feel bad because of that shit i've told you early and in the other thread. i'm sorry, honestly, i can't be mean to people, not even on a fucking image board that's not even listed on google… reality is i don't know you nor do i have anything against you or your sexual fetish, it literally doesn't affect my life in any way shape or form.
I wish you well and i wish you happiness

Harden the fuck up, most people need to be bitchslaped a bit.

Nice guys finish last.
What nice guys don't get is that you won't get Sex or a GF for free just for being nice.
That is also why nice guys aren't nice, since they think they are entitled to something just because they are good goys.
If you want something, work on to get it.
Conquer it.
If somebody stay in your way, crush him.
That is what Alphas do.
Thats how humans worked since the dawn of time.

Don't expect that things will be given to you from other people.
Take them and defend them if you must.

With women yes, if that is all you focus on in life they you already failed.
No shit you need to PAY a women for sex. Nothing is for free.
I do that every day, if people don't pay rent i kick them out on the street. I don't care if they have kids or a dog because they need to focus on whats needed now and that's a home for your family.
Exactly, remember in this day and age women are free to chose their mates. So what if they are choosing nigger or poor men. They must be stronger right.
Take my advice, women cant chose good men they chose what ever they get wet to and whats "in" at the time. You want sex and to wast money the look at whats trending and learn to reflect that on yourself. Bitches will be all over you then. Remember be fake because that how it works now.

I like how I am always told I am privileged when the only value I have to society is to be used to extract money/time from or send to war

Woah, this thread is way too edgy and controversial for me, and I am older than 18!

Would you slap me, daddy? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I wasn't trying to be edgy, just saying society treats us like shit

too long to read

And in the past beta cucks got killed before they hit 13.

You sound butthurt.
Almost like the Fox and the Grapes.

Sounds more like they don't choose you to fuck with them.
"All those hot sluts fuck chad instead of me buhuhu."

Yeah woman like men with money and a six pack so what? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Men love woman with big tits and a wide hip, its nature.
You wouldn't fuck a hot bitch or even impregnate even when she would be a little bit dumb? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Adopt to the reproductive strategy and get a conservative gf to create offspring or end at the graveyard of evolution, you bitter faggot loser. You try to fight the human biology, which you can't defeat.

You have the choice nigger:
Get a conservative gf and create offspring
Get a slut and create offspring
Stay alone and never engage with wymen, die alone

And now fuck off to wizardchan.

what a weak faggot
you are one of the effeminate males you hate so much OP