Now that the outcome is obvious, can we please stop the Trump marketers and return to the previous quality of our board?

Now that the outcome is obvious, can we please stop the Trump marketers and return to the previous quality of our board?

At first i could just read the bottom of the catalog as the Trump spam pushed everything worthwhile down there, but now even the bottom is completely saturated with Trump spam.

I'm not Americlap but i hate Shillary as much as the next person, however spamming this board is not going to do anything. You might have better luck crowdfunding a *cough* assassination *cough*.

cuckchan must be down

nice try, shill.

Yeah no, make a Trump general or something.

>>>/cuckchan/

bye bye shill

Come on man, all of us already knew in advance that Trump didn't stand a chance.

It's not Shillary he's up against, it's the fucking CFR and Bilderberg. Even if he does get more votes they'll just pull another Diebold voting fraud like they did with Obongo.

Die slow, cunt.

kys

Bye bye marketer.

Please be a good user and don't spam the catalog anymore okay?

Are you saying Obama got elected legitimately?

Look up Diebold voting machine fraud. You think they won't do it again for Shillary?

kill yourself

>>>/cuckchan/

Creation of 1 thread is not spam. The fact you don't even know our board rules shows you're not one of us.

Please don't spam the catalog, thanks.

Back to
>>>/4chan/

Shit, didn't mean to bump

you have already been reported, cuck
enjoy your ban

No i'm talking about the catalog. It has been completely saturated with meaningless Trump spam for just about every fart he passes and it's become a bother to filter out all the worthwhile news and developments.

Reported for abuse of report system.

There are people right now engaging in probing. They are trying to figure out if Holla Forums Holla Forums is as susceptible to the same "Holla Forums BTFO" and "Ay, white boi you jelly we be stealin' yo women" threads that destroyed cuckchan Holla Forums.

reported for reporting a reporter

I found your photo OP.

This isn't cuckchan faggots. Gas yourself.

That's guaranteed to happen to them if Hillary wins. Radiation poisoning is a nasty way to go.

Go spam someone else's catalog you cancerous marketer.

The Anons who follow Syria aren't creating 6 million threads about it, they just make a general thread.

Do the fucking same for Trump you goddamn cubicle spammer.

Fixed it for you shlomo, go shill on cuckchan faggot.

Are you living in a safe space or something? Wake up, reality sucks.

And i'd like to draw attention to this:

Just. Don't. Spam.

Don't create 6 million threads for every fart Trump passes.

I'm glad this nigger is dead.

As much as I wish Colorado would go to Trump, Denver wields way too much god damn power here.

Thank god there's a bill in the state house that will seriously limit Denver's power and influence in state.

Kek seems to agree.

Shills out in full force tonight, I seeā€¦

Seeing as how big of a deal the election is, I think the Trump thread per 10 other threads is warranted. This isn't just a typical election where one candidate is wrong and the other is right. Here, one candidate wants to provoke all-out war and the other wants to keep the peace, instil nationalistic ideals within the population, and fix the broken-ass economy. High energy is necessary to make sure this man gets into office.
If you're getting so pissy about it, hide the threads instead of sliding with your shit thread, nigger.

God fucking damn it, I keep forgetting the sage

You naive faggot. This is the last few weeks that determine the fate of the entire western world. If she wins, we're fucked. Look at the reaction to this thread. You are a fucking idiot, you don't belong here. Anything he does, anything he says. It's all worthy of our attention, a general understates the importance. Hillary gets just as much attention.