How is Trump losing so badly, Holla Forums? He has a 1/15 chance of winning at the moment

How is Trump losing so badly, Holla Forums? He has a 1/15 chance of winning at the moment.

wow so you found this place too

did you finally get banned on cuckchan?

What happened to 4chan Holla Forums? It's fucking terrible. So much now that I've almost completely given up on it.

what happened to your sage, faggot

kys nigger

reported for shilling

You're worse than SJWs, how sad.
Butthurt faggots.

You are wasting your time here.

kys

sage goes in all fields nigger goes in the cotton field.

Hillary really isn't getting her money's worth with CTR.

Not CTR, the facts are the facts.

I thought you paid attention to facts and weren't niggers?

go to sleep, Nate

If you look at his track record (((you)))'d figure out that it's probably not a good thing to have Mr. Bronze on your side.

N O T A N A R G U M E N T
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

lol, shills coming here think the stuff they pull on cuckchan will do anything here.

Will Nate Sivler shill for Hilary all the way until the end, therefore losing face and exposing himself as a politicized shill?

Or will he change his predictions to a Trump victory two days before the election to continue being the magical kike who can portent elections with stunning accuracy?

reported

if you're going to meme nonsensically you may as well go all out
>still continuing to shill in this thread with the same ID

don't you have a date with an oven right now, CTR?

for?

He only says that because he's underaged, just like half the faggots here.

What shall wrath lay waste to today?

Trump

How about you instead.
That's close enough.

Wow. Is this the quality of shills on halfchan? Shills like you make me miss Rach.

does anyone fucking fall for this shit when it's so low effort? if you're going to shill defeatism you need to attempt to be convincing.

mods are fucking asleep though, apparently.

Suck my (((circumcised))) dick, faggot