There are people on this board right now who wouldn't consider this a true expression of love because the man is black...

There are people on this board right now who wouldn't consider this a true expression of love because the man is black, how can you call yourself men if you continue to live in the ignorance that is racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SAGE

hide and report lads

Reported.

Everybody report this A hole.

I did

lmao

Reported. Enjoy your stay, work means freedom.

Thanks.

love is the romantic abstraction of behavioral processes conducive to reproduction.

reproduction is in favor for healthy and fit offspring, and racemixing compromises the mental and physical health of offspring by an outbreeding depression.

so yes, i do consider suboptimal unions to be wrong.

horse + donkey = mule is best comparison tbh

Some of those hybrids are cute

I wonder how zubron milk taste

Fucking degenerate rootless cosmopolitan kike. Reported again.

Oh fuck off you retard materialist.

Only if it's with Japanese women.

wew
>>>/zoo/

Eurasian women are my weakness

Looks like cuckchan shills are here.

I want one.

you just shooped your own peewee black, I can tell from the pixels and having seen a number of shops in my time.

CTR got triggered

Take this garbage back to halfchan where you came from.

There are people right now engaging in probing. They are trying to figure out if Holla Forums Holla Forums is as susceptible to the same "Holla Forums BTFO" and "Ay, white boi you jelly we be stealin' yo women" threads that destroyed cuckchan Holla Forums.

Looks like I'm headed to the gas chamber because i want to fuck her and have her bare my children.

I will make sure my happa kids don't grow up to be betas.

I take it quite a bit more literally.

KYS, shill. Reported again.

I think you only have to possibly worry about hapas if she's full asian

this seems to be the case

Even still.

Stop feeding the cuck with replies. Just report and move the fuck on. This isn't 4chan; it will be deleted pretty quickly.

All those hybrids look shit

What about this one?

Reported for chan invasion

Nostalgia…..

You used the word ignorance wrong.

Mules are sterile though whereas mixed race shitskins are fertile.

Here's some more

Bitch is into fitness, i like it.

Back to cuckchan, faggot.

Asian face structure is throwing me off because I keep expecting to see the epicanthal fold.

Nigger is a rigger, but he never found the trigger. So he ran and he ran, but his ass didn't have plan. So he tried and he tried but he ultimately died.

So give a moment, to thank the god that made the cogs. That let the white man kill off the nogs.

Why would she make this video? There is no point to it. Is she displaying the lack of the asian epicanthal fold? Does she want us to stare at her huge pores?

Actually with how rapid the Asian population is expanding, you'll probably meet more of them than you will Whites.

Also first and last name, for science.

There are way more Asians in my state than whites. Almost all of my girlfriends have been Asian (mostly of Jap origin).

I doubt it. I'm very socially awkward and besides going outside for work or to the store, I stay at home, so I barely meet people as is. I also live in the midwest US, so there's even less people in general.

They really aren't human.

I don't like niggers, but I really HATE whites who think "racism" is something bad. I hate them anti-racist cucks much more than I dislike any nonwhite.

Sage

i have no idea what the fuck this thread is, but my gut instinct is that it's cancer
whatever the fuck OP is talking about, he's clearly a faggot
are mods asleep right now?

Eh, I don't like the way asians look. I think it's their eyes and chin that confuse me.

That's you're fault for being a beta.

Nigs are just animals, but whites who go anti-white give up their rights to be human.

Beta implies I've partaken in the game. I pretty much just remove myself from society completely.

yep
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

You're a wizard then, congrats. Gene pool closed.

Yellow whore's are God's gift to White men and the daughter of a yellow whore is always a yellow whore, a fundamentally different species than White people. Technically you could go full on Craster style and breed yourself a whole a whole retinue of cock pleasing yellow slaves with your own seed, only it wouldn't technically be incest because a the child of a non-White will still be less genetically related to you than any random White person.

Not yet, I still have 7 more years until I gain arcane knowledge.

I grew up low-to-middle class in Hawaii. It's either fuck Asians or stay a virgin.

pure coincidence, goyim

What a world when Satan has to check his own trips.