Bill Clinton caught ACTUALLY GRABBING some assistants crotch while Governor of Arkansas

Bill Clinton caught ACTUALLY GRABBING some assistants crotch while Governor of Arkansas.

Hold your ground boys, this video is why this "leak" on Trump came out.

twitter. com/HilLIARy_Lies/status/782408067380088833?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.
khou.com/news/politics/pence-says-he-cant-defend-trumps-comments/331007473
archive.is/qmwJp
twitter.com/20committee/status/784811489450422272
youtube.com/watch?v=iSUzOJA4Jk0
wnyc.org/story/trump-tv/
vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-tv-network
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/devastating-wikileaks-document-drop-hillary-clinton-dreams-open-trade-open-borders/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/07/hillary-tells-bankers-my-dream-is-open-borders/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/8/hillary-clinton-dreams-open-borders-leaked-speech-/
lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-dump-hillary-dreams-open-trade-open-borders/
8ch.net/pol/res/7782085.html#7782085
archive.is/toROl
8ch.net/pol/res/7782085.html#7787598
8ch.net/pol/res/7778250.html#7785255
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/784887884599787520
peabody
nyd
ezgif.com/video-to-gif/308ab0f2f4.mp4
whatreally
archive.is/OT4dn
archive.is/Bry22
voat.co/v/Niggers/1334050
youtube.com/watch?v=8PRuxMprSDQ
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/92095844#p92102528
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q-ZyW9bz5c
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/784771831341416448
youtube.com/watch?v=zHh73fkDUIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first post shillpost out of the way, bump.

bump

I'm spamming the fuck out of cuck chan with this

trying to fight back the shills

trips checked

link it fag

bumpingggg

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

checked (good work)

KEEP RAPIN' BILL OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!

HILLARY CLINTON IS FINISHED. PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP WILL PERSONALLY EXECUTE HILLARY CLINTON IN MARCH 2017 AFTER A SPEEDY TRIAL, GUARANTEED

Is there audio?

Bump to see if this is legit.

Talk about fucking degeneracy. What a mess of a man.

eil Hitler

WHICH NAME WILL TRUMP GO WITH?

0 - RAPIN' BILL
1 - GROPIN' BILL
2 - CHEATIN' BILL
3 - DISGRACEFUL BILL
4 - PEDOWOOD BILL
5 - ADULTERY BILL
6 - AIDS BILL
7 - LYIN' BILL
8 - SENILE BILL
9 - BILL "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" CLINTON

no

Trump is like the physical manifestation of the "I'm Rubber, you're Glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you" schoolyard chant.

Would be great to get the full video of this for the audio and any other body language clues from the gropee. I'm guessing something from the early 90's on ABC.

cheating bill is good, so would "uncle bill" be good

or buffalo bill like from silence of the lambs

I liked to call him 'Honest' Bill myself

THAT ONE'S PRETTY FUNNY TBH

GROPIN' BILL

HILL THE SHILL

COUGHING FITS

GRABBING SLITS

PANTS WITH SHIT

FLICKING CLITS

THESE CUNTS WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT

It's legit, but it was posted seven days ago. Did the Hillary camp really only notice it now?

Either way, this is prime ammunition, and helps Trump's case as far as "words vs. actions" goes.

SPOOKY M8, AND CHECK THEM DOUBLE DUBS

I'M UPLOADING THIS TO MY SHILL ACCOUNTS ON YOUTUBE.

STERILIZE THAT FREAK

Bump, good shit. The lack of CTR in this thread as of yet means they just want it to go away. So we need to spread this shit far and wide and get it out.

You know what you gotta do, user

noice vid m8

While i have no doubt what bill clinton is, we should be careful about going over the top with it. Present the evidence yeah but dont act like its the worst thing ever.

s-sorry
The mantle gets carried on to you, dubsfriend.

bump

Already spreading this. How did we miss this? I don't remember a thread.

Bump.

honestly .. too many happenings.

Rapin Willy Billy

GOOD LUCK GRAB DAT PUSSY-CHAN

Who wants to bet that
((((((((((((((((((((THEY))))))))))))))))))))
will completely ignore this story, yet attack Trump 24/7 for his decade old joke on all (((lugenpresse))) outlets, until the elections are finished?

We'll do their job for them.

shills don't like this one bit
dragged their asses here from cuckchan just for this
keep it up

bump

Oh bill you are the gift that keeps on giving

bump

anti-shill bump

random aside but introducing berners to this word has been one of my greatest joys.

Bump cuz shills are out in full force tonight and trying to slide legitimate threads.

Oh shit, this is why the shills are attacking Holla Forums tonight.

they don't like this getting out at all

bumping because shills desperately want to bury this Just sent another pizza party to CTR shills, maybe they can use some food before they get fired and their boss goes to prison? Might as well buy some chinese takeout while you still have a paycheck…

anudda bump

Donald Trump: jokes that you could grab someone by the pussy if you're famous
Bill: actually does it

board full of shills atm but none of them post itt
I'm sure it means nothing

Trump should put the video on his campaign website.

Fuck, I forgot..

Good Luck Pussy Gropin' Billy!

This is the time to go full on with #BillClintonIsARapist

ops video is a good one to spread on that

(checked)

This meme is a little undercooked but still alright

Good luck, pussy gropin' Slick Willy!

Good Luck Pussy Gropin' Billy!

Bump for mad bantz

bump

Woah there, slick Billy. Has anyone sent this to Alex Jones? He would love this sort of shit.

Bump

Anti shill bump

one more

bump.

Anti-shill?
Shills?
Bill?

He's touching her knees, you autistic fucking loser. No wonder this board is such shit, don't even know what a real topic is.

Instead of the mods being faggots and forcing link break ups, why don't they just enforce url shorteners? It does not refer 8ch IIRC.

Combine it with the Powel leaks on how Bill is still bumping bimbos. as you have something Trump might use in the debates.

look at this "autistic loser" who's never grabbed a pussy before

bad touch billy

She could be ashamed, or she could be giggling.

She could be pulling Bill's hand away, or she could be pulling it in towards her.

Impossible to say from this "video".

at the end of the day it doesn't matter because he's assaulting a woman without her consent according to leftoid faggot ideology and therefore should be roasted

There needs to be more than just pointing out what someone else did. Two things from my childhood come to mind:

1. Two wrongs don't make a right.
2. If X jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?

It should also be noted that pointing out shit Bill did doesn't matter. Bill isn't running for President. The reality of the situation is that Trump needs to take the high ground and apologize (without naming Clinton) then move on with the campaign without saying a word further about it.

Do not feed the trolls.

Bill isn't running for president, but the woman that used her connections, money and intimidation to protect him and destroy countless woman's lives IS.

Shadilay

Be sure to post this to 4/pol/ in the Trump General and the /CFG/ threads.

%billclintonisarapist is trending

give it a boost

Good images of RapeMaster B.
I'm inserting them in cuck threads on YidBook each time it's brought up.

I want more ammo……

Hillary Diane Rodham is not running for president.

A Clinton is, on her husbands coattails.

Some feminist!

Slick Billy

NEVER BACK DOWN
DOUBLE DOWN

LOOKS PRESIDENTIAL

Whens the next debate?

To his wife only. And he did.

Now let's grab some pussy!

Trump's face is smeared with pussy in the last debate.

PRAISE KEK

Kek has blessed your ventures!

Checked!

I put a thread up on half chan

Keep is bumped for me, the shills are out in full force and it gets slide in under 10 min

boards. 4chan.org/pol/thread/92017722

Oy vey goyim the real take away here is that manspreading is a plague on society, it's literally worse than rape. :^)

i noticed that lol

Indeed KEK does approve.
I'm at work now, and the first thing I saw was a customer's license plate that included KEK within it.
Probabilities and chaos confirmed.
Shadilay

So why are all of you just shitposting here instead of tweeting or facebooking it?

Useless

Bill Clinton is a rapist is trending right now get on it

I'm only one man.

wew lad

youtubed link. be a good goy and do the right thing

And the media will never show this.

Noses need to be cut off.

nice digits

I'm maning cuck pol

we need people on twitter with this and Facebook

Get on it.

There is no one else coming to help. You are it. Get busy.

Ok.

You go first.

I'll help out over here.

Peace out!

Uhmm, you guys do realize that Bill Clinton isn't the one running for president, right?

Go grab yourself.

I keke'd my pants.

This is good tbh

GOOD OLD UNCLE BILL

GRABBING THAT PUSSY

BILL CLINTON

IMPEACHED

DEFENDED TO THE DEATH

A HERO TO THE LEFT

Viciously attack Trump for the same thing.

Not even a politician.

Ok, I think the Left is trying to kill us.

no shit, they say that everyday

This is too good.

khou.com/news/politics/pence-says-he-cant-defend-trumps-comments/331007473

PENCE OUTS HIMSELF AS A CUCK

Question: I'm not seeing how his hand is in her crotch, could someone diagram it for me? I might be retarded but it seems like they are a) standing and b) Willy's hand looks a foot in front of where I would imagine her crotch is.

I just dont understand the video perspective, can anyone shed light?

No it's not. The GOP cucks themselves released it to try and remove Trump.

Oh wow gee no, I didn't realize that.

Has Hillary ever said Bill's actions were horrible and called him unfit to be president?

sunday sunday sunday
praise kek

I remember Holla Forums being skeptical of him as soon as he was chosen. Holla Forums is always right.

I'm a Christian, I wither away, like a snail under salt, every time the enemy launches a psychological attack.

Nice concern troll my man. Surely you know that apologizing without a counter is a death sentance in politics right?

nice digits… i just had Dejavu reading that comment.

He apologized to his wife. He wasn't talking to us.

Hahahahaha

You scared, CTR?

Dubs decide

Can someone help me out with my question? I'm very confused.

That would be good if he was involved with hollywood. I'd say he'd use 2 or 3. AIDS Bill would just be too perfect. 6 get

well then

AIDS BILL IT IS

I'm on it.

bill is a good friend of epstein, you can bet your ass he was "involved"

Yeah he put his hand between her knees, towards her crotch. (may have gone further if she didn't stop his arm?)

anyways some anons overselling the distance between hand and crotch, but it's gonna be funny watching liberals try to argue that "it's okay because he never QUITE got his hands on her pussy!, TRUMP BTFO"

Praise Kek.

Dubs confirm

They're sitting down. Bill puts his hand seemingly between her thighs, probably about to slide it closer to her pussy, but she moves his hand before he does.

As though we needed another reason to castrate all men.

Bumping this shit. Oh hell, I'm gonna have a great time at work today.

"Man, I love Trump!."
"Mhm, and Bill Clinton actually DOES so. Yet Hillary claims she's a feminist while standing beside her sexual predator of a husband and smearing his victims."

Neither, Bill is so effective at sabotaging Hillary that Trump actually needs Bill to be friends with him.
But he can go with rape enabler Hillary, victim blamer Hillary etc.

Oh they're sitting, now it makes sense.

Hey at least trump would take you out on a date. AIDS Bill is just going to rape you when you can't escape.

Fuck, wrong WebM. I wanted the one of Goebbels losing his shit about the luegenpresse.

Honestly? If Trump doesn't prepare for the next debate it's HIS fucking fault we're losing. Trump could be the only thing stopping the political establishment from provoking war with Russia. This is so fucking serious. He NEEDS TO WIN.

and if he doesn't then those of us who aren't getting rounded up will be dornering this country

S L I C K W I L L Y

no Slick Billy

The media seems to be getting these leaks from the US Intelligence Community.

John Schindler
#Natsec columnist @observer, security consultant, author, provocateur, bon vivant, polyglot, counterintelligencer, cat guardian. Formerly NSA, NAVSECGRU, NWC.

archive.is/qmwJp
twitter.com/20committee/status/784811489450422272

[This dude threatened more damning leaks on Trump in the works.]

Is that even legal for our government to be interfering with elections like this, illegally obtaining info on Trump and dumping it out to the media?

of course it isn't but king nigger is in so nothing matters

There could be a video of Bill Clinton ass raping a woman without a condom and the MSM wouldn't care.

this

not true if it's without a condom the kikes in cali would have a conniption

He didn't have one on when he face fucked Monica

Wonderful

What does this have to do with Trump? Bill isn't running for President and two wrongs don't make a right.

Hillary terrorized all of his victims into submission.

There is a Pussy Epidemic. We have to grab it before it gets out of control.

Sanders supporters cannot say Trump is any worse than Clinton. Clinton apologized. Trump apologized.

Also, GOP persons who support Hillary over Trump because of these comments are idiots for the very same reasons.

There was a great meme in this thread of Trump with the gun in the car saying "GET IN WE'RE GRABBING PUSSY" and now I don't see it, can some user post?

We really need to meme this because it's incredibly stupid and everyone is getting butt hurt about it but he didn't actually have sexual relations with that woman.

oy vey

Wow. It's fucking nothing. And the trump quotes were fucking nothing.
Is this really the best shitflinging the two sides can do?

Dollar Bill?

You forgot one:

there's not one person coming out as Hillary supporters. This will just make people lie and say they'll vote independent or not vote. It would've been bad only if this tape was released two days before people were casting the vote, because there's still a lot that can happen.

thanks for pointing out the problem schlmo

u wanna help fix?

i was on here last night and tons of good content is missing

Do i even want to watch this shit?

I love that he can get away with this shit because his supporters weren't alive to remember the 90s and the crime at the time.
It was totally justified and nobody remembers. Like people actually believe Saddam was supporting AlQaida and had WMDs.

Media is too busy talking about how Trump enjoys grabbing pussy

THE GRABBLER

That's a radio mic in her hand by the looks of it.

He's taking all the Pussy.

We're gonna need more!

Its like this guy have sexual powers.

ya'll need to hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife and hide yo' husband cause the grabbler is rapin everyone out here.

Next week is >>>/pedowood322/ week.

After reviewing all of the choices, DJT's going with

PUSSY GROPIN' BILL

millions of photos surface
women exploited for decades
no-one cared until now

Why not have a seat over there nigger?

We would like to give you the interrogation of a lifetime.

stop trying to make skype happen

wtf i am skype now

wow dude you don't sound like a complete retard nice one

He already apologized
Hard to believe he stepped back about that, a very common in-group sexual joke, instead of the other supposedly "taboo" themes (which are all corect anyways)
Americans are pussywhipped as fuck

we know

Sounds like a movie Trailer intro

someone should add MAGA at the bottom

Looks like some polls were taken, and Trump still maintains a lead after the recent leak. CTR shills BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=iSUzOJA4Jk0

10. Jewish Bill

Dat Andrew dice clay look. Top kek

This

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

stay salty
might work in you favor and give hillshills a heart attack

"Double-AIDS Bill" it is I guess.

It didn't even come to my mind that Bernout meant niggers with this.

Sorry m8 i don't do mental gymnastics, i thought this cuck was going full-emasculation.

Does Aids cancel out Aids???

Reminds me of the BT-1000.

Does this look like it might be played in reverse? Like she grabbed his arm?

Delivering many counter punches on KikeBook.
The emotional idiocy is staggering of course.
This was one statement I made…

Considering the average imageboard user's sexual encounter rate we're going to need more stones.

i reversed it in my editing program, it could be but either way he is grabbing inside between her legs

It could really go either way as the fame count is so low its hard to tell.

Not that I really care which way it is, just thought something was a little off. Either way he's still groping someone that's not his cunt wife.

TRUMP FAGGOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The election is already over. It's time to look forward to the future.

Trump TV: Coming to a Screen Near You?
wnyc.org/story/trump-tv/

Exclusive: Is Donald Trump’s Endgame the Launch of Trump News?
vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-tv-network

Too late.

people will get tired of it soon enough, remember the whole thing about him supposedly raping a 13 year old

w t f i h a t e t r u m p n o w

bad touch billy

we have a winner!

Stop posting this nonsense copy pasta.
It is stale and no longer relevant.
You need new memes.

He's like a little manchild, I wonder how hard those woman make fun of his short ass after he pays for their company.

Wtf now I'm a #ShillaryMissile!

spread it far and wide, never stop

that might be something bill claims if this video makes it big

but sadly you're right - we need to make sure this holds up and is verifiable

Get it out there and have arguments ready to defend it.

I hate to point out the obvious but it won't matter to anyone who is willing to support Hillary. They will defend her to the death because they have already made up their minds. Trump is a meanie-pants and poor Hillary deserves the presidency because of this very current year that we live in.

Bad Touch Billy
MEME IT!

Alright you guys, I understand that there is a lot of shit going on recently and attention spans are short right now, but I am really going to try and find where this video came from (did someone find this yet? I read the whole thread looking for a source).

Here is where I will start:

The video has a sign in it that says "Bill Clinton for president" so I am assuming this is during one of his campaigns for president, probably the second since he is already acting like a pussygrabber, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Next is that there is a celtics sign in the back, not sure if relevant or not. Basketball game appearance?

Is that a helicopter they are sitting in? It looks small whatever it is. Anyways i'm going to do some digging for a few hours.>>7782085

Twitter had some answers so far:

Clinton-Gore campaign plane
~1992
Possible flight attendant (is her name on a public list somewhere?)

The Gateway Pundit‎: DEVASTATING Wikileaks Document Drop: Hillary Clinton Dreams of 'Open Trade and Open Borders'
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/devastating-wikileaks-document-drop-hillary-clinton-dreams-open-trade-open-borders/

Hillary Tells Bankers: 'My Dream Is Open Borders'
dailycaller.com/2016/10/07/hillary-tells-bankers-my-dream-is-open-borders/

Hillary Clinton dreams of 'open borders': leaked speech excerpts
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/8/hillary-clinton-dreams-open-borders-leaked-speech-/

Wikileaks Dump: Hillary Dreams of 'Open Trade and Open Borders'
lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-dump-hillary-dreams-open-trade-open-borders/

8ch.net/pol/res/7782085.html#7782085
archive.is/toROl

8ch.net/pol/res/7782085.html#7787598

8ch.net/pol/res/7778250.html#7785255

How about no.

HOLY FUCK GOYS I FUCKING FOUND THE EXACT CLIP FUCKKKKK

Wtf is going on???

twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/784887884599787520

Dude says he sucked Obamas dick and smoked crack with a nigga

34:08

That woman is all over the video, I'll see if I can get a name somehow. Someone with a twitter account please send this video to the guy who was spreading this clip.

Also I downloaded the video in case it gets removed so shills can get fucked

Here is exactly what the show is called

"ABC News Nightline Special: 72 Hours to Victory: Behind the Scenes with Bill Clinton"

peabody awards.com/award-profile/72-hours-to-victory-behind-the-scenes-with-bill-clinton

There has to be credits somewhere, lemme check the end of the video

damn nigga, not sure how you found that

are you some kinda wizard???

Almost

Everytime.

Amazing how much more White everything was even as recently as 1992. I don't think I saw a single non-White face in the entire video (skimming through).

Notice the commercials then compared to today which feature at least 1 negro on every single one.

ya its depressing

I can't imagine what its like for people born post 2001

having never been in a white community.

My sides have been grabbed by their respective pussies

Got so caught up in hunting for this woman that I didn't even take the time to notice that. Interesting - very white video, then Clinton gets elected, and then ????????

Must be a coincidence.

Also not related are two pictures from the video… same woman? Dunno. Trying to find a good shot of her face. Not named in the video at all.

Interesting to see how the media was already saving his face.

Nice find: user found where this footage came from, of course, it was bowdlerized from the original.

Don't forget about Lolita express

you know the media don't care about Bill

Almost feel bad for them. They're going to be so surrounded by PC, anti-White culture, which teaches them to hate themselves for being White and to believe that racism is evil and America has always been diverse and tolerant.

It really is incredible how fast things have gone downhill since around '09 (funny, right when Ubungo got elected).

I don't think that is the same woman

Goddamn, you'd think Willy could've grabbed some hotter, tighter pune.

I r8 2/8 mate

Remember posted some quotes basically saying it only took 20 years to take down a nation from inside, because all they had to do was brainwash the students.

Praise kek

(read the quote at the bottom)

top kek

BASED TWITTER USER
https:// twitter.com/WDFx2EU7

Too much Autism

gorilla jokes are pretty funny though

Alright guys it seems like the video is a dead end. It was good for showing us where that video was taken but I can't ID her from it.

New lead time.

That post didn't format the way I wanted it to.

Anyways this photographer followed Bill around during his campaign and took pictures, maybe that lady is in some of them and named as well. I will see if there is a digital version of the book somewhere

seems like she is a stewardess

does paul ryan have any sex scandles???

Yea i'm having a hard time figuring out who she is. Seems like bill liked keeping a bunch of short haired blondes around him at all times. In that photo you replied to I think that's simply Hillary.

Pic related is a lady I found in a new video, dunno if it's our gal or not.

looks like ellen lol

My bad. The shit has been getting so thick recently that I'm seeing double.

Sauce? I found the same video on the twitter profile I posted previously (which has some more useful information, e.g.)

nah m8, that's Hilldawg's meat right there

pic #2 KEK spread it now

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

RED ALERT

nyd ailynews.com/archives/news/stewardess-bill-groped-met-ells-magazine-plane-antics-article-1.800236

Apologize if it's nothing though.

I do not understand this at all.

If anyone else wants to take a stab at this, video is uploaded here: ezgif.com/video-to-gif/308ab0f2f4.mp4

Kek thinks so

OHHHH FUCKK GOYS I FOUND OUR GAL!

whatreally happened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/milehigh.html

Archived: archive.is/OT4dn

THIS WEBSITE IS FUCKING AMAZING SPREAD THIS SHIT FAR AND WIDE GOYS

whatreally happened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/milehigh.html

whatreally happened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MOMMASBOY/mommy.html

Thank you user

>archive.is/OT4dn

Did someone check her dress for DNA?

Whoa, I just found this on the linked nationalenquirer page from the whatreallyhappened page.
archive.is/Bry22

Hillary has Multiple Sclerosis?

Dirty Debbie, Steady Jebbie
Cough fit, pants of shit

push it to everyone

That second image is perfect poster/flier material. Thanks for that.

Alright guys that was some fun digging i'm done for tonight

thanks for being part of digging squads amidst ctr shills and shitposters

Indeed. Lot of noise on the boards right now. I'll keep doing what I can when I can, hopefully some of it makes a difference.

you got a bigger one of that???

New Trump Rape Add

That's all I could find

Great ad

That's great. I kind of wish that they had overlaid audio clips of her saying these things though.

Crocodile Dundee got away with it. Why wouldn't Bill Clinton think he could get away with it?

rollan

voat.co/v/Niggers/1334050

To convey the sense, by analogy, that human beings exist in a perpetual state of inter-ethnic competition and conflict. Every identifiable discrete identity group on the planet approaches outsiders, at least some of the time, with a predatory orientation, along a spectrum of hostility ranging from "peaceful" economic competition, to genocide.

If you can't confront that baked-in aspect of human biology, and the fact that society is a biological construct, then you can't face the reality of conflict on this planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PRuxMprSDQ

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/92095844#p92102528

How come leftists think this is funny? But Trump having some banter is a disqualification for him to be president.

ITS THE PUSSIFICATION OF AMERICA!

Fucking actual faggots!
who gave them the right to vote?

THE PUSSIFICATION OF AMERICA

FULL Robert De Niro Statement Trashing Donald Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q-ZyW9bz5c

interesting you can change the direction of this if, easily if you blink

No, this is changing itself, it isn't one of those neat mind blowing things. Notice how it changes in a certain interval.

kek. Can someone alter the button colours to match the "wasser, GAS!" text or vice versa and have Trump pressing the button for GAS.

And saved.

TODAY IS GONNA BE HELL FOR "BILLY BAD TOUCH"

i lol'd

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/784771831341416448

"Today America united as a nation to decide how many alleged Trump gropes equals one alleged Bill/Hillary Clinton rape. #Trump #Clinton"

Tenth dimensional psychic warfare chess 15 years in the making.

WHAT A MADMAN
HE IS THE UNSTOPPABLE BERSERKER OF POLITICS
HE IS THE GODEMPEROR, HEAR HIS NAME AND TREMBLE, LUGENPRESSE

But really I'm pretty bored of the media/left/zionist counterattacks. All they ever do is shout rayyyciss or sexxxisssst. At this point it's like being in an argument with a literally retarded child. Trump has the same attack pattern and the media keeps fucking falling for it.

"Actions speak louder than words."
"I may disagree with you, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Two quotes whose meaning is lost on the current generation.

Now these are some trips I can get behind!

0.2 shekels have been deposited into your bitgoym account. thank you for the record correction

So Trump is outed as an animal for a private conversation he had over a decade ago by every politician looking for flagellation, but we shouldn't spite Clinton for groping a woman while she slept

Right

Nice work Wyatt

That was pretty good

COUNT OUR BALLOTS OR COUNT OUR BULLETS!!

New Testimony about one of Bills Rape from Kikebart

youtube.com/watch?v=zHh73fkDUIs

mods confirmed for autistic children

Wtf I love clinton now

She seemed into him to me, he probably fucked her on board the plane.

That's not her crotch, that's her fucking knee. Yes, he's inappropriately touching her, but not in the crotch. Sensationalism doesn't help the cause.

And this is what actually needs to be pushed. A real witness/victim testifying, good image and sound quality.

its blurry but he is touching in between her legs

Tons of bluepilled people and CTRfags in the comments. Need some help there.

and moving his hand up her legs

Nice

Its Breitbart goy.

You aren't winning that battle, because you're fighting in an arena created and controlled by the enemy.

Terminally Bill

DID DONALD TRUMP RELEASE HIS OWN PUSSY-GRAB RECORDING?

DID THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN KNOW THIS RECORDING WAS COMING?