He still thinks it's the jews who run the world

wake up and smell the potatoes, user

Other urls found in this thread:

irishcentral.com/roots/genealogy/obamas-irish-ancestor-gets-a-headstone-after-136-years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holla Forums can't even make a proper counter to Holla Forumss infographs without going full cherrypick

tell me, user, is "Obama is Irish" really what you took away from this image? that's fascinating
>implying he's not black irish

turns out obama is irish

irishcentral.com/roots/genealogy/obamas-irish-ancestor-gets-a-headstone-after-136-years

Cool make an infograph about Irish in investment banking, Hollywood production companies, all private banks across the world Jewish vs Irish owned

frightened potatonigger spotted. we know your game and frankly, your time is up. the people are awakening

Literally asking you one question which can be easily verified. Which I did to some extent.

Holy shit 7 Irish billionaires vs 165 Jewish billionaires.

i rather have a potato nigger run everything than cock sucking satanic kike pedophiles.
also jews are ==not== white, Irish is at least debatable.

Holy shit two of them are American born who renounced their American citizenship and one is a poo in the loo! Making the grand total of

4 IRISH BILLIONAIRES IN THE WORLD!

How many countries is it illegal to deny the irish potato famine?

reminder to not respond to IIDF

Stormfags really are responsible for the death of humorous Holla Forums. Can you idiots really not tell a shitpost when you see one?

can you not see that w are all shitposters here? God damn it.

Jesus this destroyed a meme that probably took hours

Honestly I am a burger and most people here don't understand that North Ireland is not actually in Ireland, even after I explain it to them.

i just really hate jews a lot

lol you suck at this

Took me 5 mins tops

Even Satan hates them wtf?!

I bet you've never met a Jew in your life.

Not an argument.

How exactly is he going to prove he has met jews without giving away at least some personal information? I am betting you won't accept: "Yes I have"

Wow, it took seconds to BTFO OP damn

at least 1 out of 10 kids at my elementary school was jewish
they wouldnt let use celebrate christmas, moms of the kids would piss and shit fury if they even saw a candy cane
i was young and didnt know better so me and my nonkike friends didnt do anything about it
it was a public school

Not surprising tbh

This is the same faggotry that surrounds televised political comedy. Touting on about how right on the mark it is, then when someone starts to pick it apart, you just retreat into "its just comedy bro, dont take it so seriously mkay".

You're entire post is "you're wrong because i say so" along with le funny tinfoil hat picture.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

LELE STORMFAGS
No, just retards.