I spend all day online

I spend all day online

And it's starting to make me insane. Anyone else here constantly argue with people you hate on the internet every day of the week while doing pretty much nothing else? I have nothing else going for me except being on the Internet but I'm treated like shit and bullied even on sites like this. The internet feels like prison with no escape, should I just unplug? Wouldn't the real world be equally worse if not more?

Yes. Who u arguing with.

I disagree

I agree with your disagreement

Who's that chick? I keep seeing her face with that frog gibberish posted here and there.

Depends of where you live at the moment. I find the real world to be far less shitty than the internet. But that's from my perspective.
I just like to come to image boards and shitpost ocasionaly.
Imageboarda are very cancerous tho, i only posted here, Krautchan and half chan and i can safely they're all cancer. So they're the perfect place to come and just say random shit and be edgy offensive.

Board volunteer of >>>/1825/

She doesn't even look 18 on that pic but cute anyway

i hope i am one of the ppl who bullies u. nigger i am same way and also am struggling on an existential level, im sorry man, work in increments to change is only advice i offer

But why is her face posted on several boards? And what does the frogspeak sub mean?
??? Is that even French??

there is some vid that leaked of her sucking the BO's dick for real, ,not the leftypol fake BO shit. it's like a french Holla Forums board, i think

Start asking yourself questions.
Any kind of questions.

how do i fug myself in the boipucci

man, you just gotta think about, like, real hard
piece it all together and look at the facts
I mean if you crunch the numbers and do the math, but just like, think about it
real hard

You mean this thread?
That shitskin slut doesn't even remotely look like the girl in OP you retard, get your facts straight.

So which is it, OP? The blue eyed underage blondie or the half-breed skank?

That literally sums up interweb since 2003, arguing with some retard you don't know over shit that don't affect you.

That board is as dead as the soul of Hillary Clinton.
There is less then one post a day and i wouldn't be surprised if it were the BO and some Mod samefaging.

wat dat gibberish mean in the pic op-kun?

This is classic Holla Forums-speak, unintelligable gibberish tothe uninitiated.

It's the same girl. But she's younger on the first pic.

Remember nigger,

You're here forever

They obviously aren't the same girl, fuckhead

I used to. Then I got bored of this bullshit, and I started doing things outside of the internet. I bought an electric guitar and an electric bass, and I'm learning to play them. I bought a few new books to help learn skills, and I'm reading those. I decided to eat better, do some exercise. That's not to say I don't have days where I feel like being a lazy piece of shit… I'm pretty sure everyone gets that, and I suffer from depression too, so it's a bit worse.

Right now my current struggles are figuring out how to hit chords with short fingers on the guitar, and considering how I want to mount the hooks on my wall to hang my guitars. Do something with yourself, mate.

Thanks Jesus.

Just play some games or something. Make levels. Write your own game from scratch even. Doesn't have to be fancy, even a text game is ok.

Why does Mormon Jesus look like he's about to rape someone?

Kek.

Maybe he is.

Thankfully I'm very good at controlling my temper, so even when frustrated, I don't want to hit the guitar on the floor like I'm some famous rocker on stage acting like a goof.

Same dude, I hate to be all sappy but I turned 23 today. The only plans I had was going out to eat with my dad but he got called into work. I don't mean to sound like a faggot or anything. I guess I just thought when I was younger I would have more going for me and more to do on a typical day of celebration than posting on a shitty image board.

Happy birthday.

Thanks man.

Lol nice

I'm about to turn 25. Nobody gives a shit about your birthday after 21. The most fun I ever had on my birthday was back in highschool. I'll always regret the fact I never took advantage of all the sweet highschool puss even virgins I could've had back then. Now I feel like an old dinosaur man because I listen to Radiohead. I can still go out to college bars and get laid that way, but I fucking miss house parties and emo girls. Now all the girls around me are withered and looking to lock down a betabux provider. TAKE ME BACK
TIME FLIES BY SO FUCKING FAST WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST

Are you me?
Srsly tho, I get you and I feel the same way. I've been told that it gets better, but idk.

33 year old here (turned 33 on the 5th). Lemme just tell ya, I don't know if it "gets better," but eventually you stop giving a shit.

im 26, and I feel the same. Tho I don't care that much about the puss. I can get that, I can't get a decent girl tho. They are all idiots.

Unplug

fitting digits, user.

fuck, no subtitles

Some college girls are utterly resentful of their immature male peers, I'm lucky with genes but maybe you've got game chums. Keep your eyes open and listen to your heart.

this one knows

Women have no soul.

The real world hates you too but lies about it.

It's not a problem.

You know, I thought I would spend my entire life playing games, but lately I barely play anymore and it's very… liberating.

Gorgeous.
Saved all of them.

>Anyone else here constantly argue with people you hate on the internet every day of the week while doing pretty much nothing else? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Yeap.
If you don't bully, everyone around they will bully you
it's an unending battle, every one around us is engaged in it and there is no actual meaningful reasons, it's all shrouded in absurdity.
as you may be aware of it, this abuse comes in so many different forms, so you better be on the look out, if you want to avoid the harassment.
Yeah pretty much the same over here.
>should I just unplug? (((da​tamin​ing)))
if you can you should, the toxicity in Image Boards is really high, and it will have a negative impact on your life.
>Wouldn't the real world be equally worse if not more? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Despite all the exaggerations displayed in here, for example(Muh Sweden is the Rape capital of the world and so on and so on).
No the real world is not worse, because the concurrences there are more tangible, so people moderate and monitor their actions a bit more.
You just can't engage in hostilities with some one on the streets, or the bus because you might get your ass whooped and the same applies to the hypothetical adversary.

That's exactly what you dad said when I filled his ass with my load.

I do the exact same as you OP. I've tried to stop but I become suicidal when I stop and there is literally nothing for me beyond this. This is the only fucking reason I live, to shitpost here.

I am 25 but I look and feel like 17.