Have you ever seen a girl that's depressingly beautiful...

Have you ever seen a girl that's depressingly beautiful. Like your stomach sinks and you get that feeling of weightlessness. Followed by intense feelings of what could only be described as divinity. Post those faggots.

I swear to fucking god if one of niggers posts that ugly retard

>>>Holla Forums

You get that feeling because you accepted on the inside that the girl is too much for you to obtain in your lifetime.

I don't think anyone could actually obtain what causes that feeling. It's like a transcendence from physical to more. Physically they're just human, blood and flesh like any person. But in that moment, they become something indescribably more. Divinity is the only allusion that captures it. Just as a bronze bust is just metal, or a Aria is only vibrations, they invoke something greater than what they are. I've "attained" a woman who gave me that feeling before, and she was like any other woman, the magic wore off, and I ended things. But every once in a while, I'll remember the image of her sitting outside on a bench where I first saw her, and that feeling comes right back. The depression comes from dealing with the paradox of that feeling, or ideal, being so real, yet never attainable. Not just the person, but the idea of her, the beauty.

Sorry for the blog post.

You just did

Sounds like OP just got his first erection.
Congratulations, OP!
When your balls drop you will be able to jack off, and then you really will be in for a treat!

not sure which came first, but this one makes me bust a nut i mean bust a gut every time

who you thinkin bout?

Shit taste in girls. Kys.

Rhymes with so-smelly, starts with an r and can't speak English. Imagine the dick head from the minions had pussy and was inseminated by Ben Shapiro's sister.

Prove me wrong jew boy, afraid of white women? Gonna post your disfigured kike princess?

Is there a source for this cutie?

She is shit as a model and an actress.
Sometimes i think her casting agents are so desperate to get her work and even promote her that they shill on chan sites.
Hollywood jews will never understand that most men don't care about the "image" of women they push now. We all know they hide under makeup and age faster because of it. Also that I'n the end, these women will not effect our lives. They are just something to look at.

Yes I am a shill for Cara, I actually am Cara.

filth

fag

funny you should post kaya, b/c i was about to…
i have a fantasy about kaya and cara… it goes like this
burled walnut, etc
and just like that their both naked, on the floor and engaged in some prime saphism…
and then, as cold as only highborn english girls can be, they both exit the room with little more than a polite "see you next month"

kaya scodelario on the set of skins - she was like 15 in that gif - she's older now

says a foot faggot

all I see when I see when I see a 3DPD is a parasite looking for the best host

cara was born into more wealth than you'll ever see. she doesnt need to leech off of anyone

rich 3DPD go after men that are richer then them, the men takes them to add to their own wealth and the 3DPD also gets this as well, meanwhile both the man and the 3DPD fuck who ever they want
just because the 3DPD is rich doesn't mean she is different, it just means you have to be really hot for her to have a one night stand with, or you have to be super rich if you want to marry her

to answer ops (?) there is this girl at the local grocery store - she works as a cashier and she is beyond exquisite… indescribably beautiful and intelligent… way way out of my league…
she also always wears a blacker choker necklace - the black belt in cock-sucking…
i just know she shacks up with some chad who takes here for granted - and she probably loves him unconditionally,and willingly indulges his every indecent sexual whim…
life doesnt last forever so i know that when i die this feeling will go away…

FAG

Rich 3DPD also want men to protect them when they get old. I know alot of rich old 3DPD hags and they always ask if I want to help them with shit. Fixing crap or just be around with them. They fear being alone because deep down they know since no man want's them for sex that they would most likely be attacked and robed. When I was younger i felt sorry for them but now i understand their game. Seems they are shit throughout their lives even before they die. At least men comes to terms with what they have done and the mistakes they have made.

r u like a pokemon, which repeats its name over and over?

Are you like a faggot?

unlike u, not at all

I get you

I feel like the people here are forgetting the most important fact of life.

LOL cunt like u would know

Thot-b-gone

Emma Watson

I do.

She looks like a crackwhore now. Women should just be thrown in the ground after 20.

yes exactly that was the feel I had
it has been nearly a year already

Wynona Ryder > Juliette Lewis > Emma Watson

To many tats, but I love her tits and ass.

I used to, until I grew up and stopped worshiping cunts.

I can understand a pedo's infatuation with an unspoiled child, but women are mostly unsufferable cunts only good for homemaking and breeding.

8==D

8======D

8==========D
8==============D~~~~

I'm bisexual.

play that funky music batman

She's the most beautiful woman in the world

Fucking nice feet on that girl, even if she can't act her way out of a wet paper bag.

All that nonsense about a beautiful girl and then you go and post a disgusting trap. You sicken me.

generic bimbo/10

Hey kind user, who is that Korean cutie?
Dump if you have more of her.

That's easily the shittiest tranny i have ever seen. The fact that you posted it confirms you are as gay as gay can get. I highly recommend you take out a premium Whinchester retirement plan, and put it to use immediately.

I don't know who she is, but she is god-tier woman

The grill dancing is DJ Soda.

the girl dancing is a goddess deserving worship with cocks

He's the hero Holla Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now

ehh~ the vids are old af. She's over 30 now, not to say she's still fit for her age, but there are a lot fish in the asian-sea.

r u saying she wasnt worthy of worship with cock in her prime?

t.pedo

t. homo

not really. If you go to her (((JEW)))tube channel, those videos are from 2016. Lets say she is 31 now. That would maker her 29 in those videos.

I remember seeing them at least 5-6 years ago but yeah Asians do look like jail bait in their 20's.

so? U r still a wrong fag

I could be wrong, tho. Thats why like Asinas so much. Their looks.

I used to get that feels when I was younger, but then I dated a few women and I always, without any exception, saw an ugly side to them.

Looking back, I think I've probably only met one quality woman in my life, and I was too stupid to date her - I was friends with her brother. She was reasonably attractive, but she was really, really nice. And that's over 9000x more rare than a 10/10.

Every girl I meet talks about how she's a "bad bitch" and "if you can't handle me at my worst" etc. They brag that they suck the best dick in the world. They brag about how many guys they've fucked. They say "I know my worth and you'd better treat me like a princess." Or they get serious and tell me about their career (spoiler: I don't care, in fact, it makes me less attracted to them) or they tell me about their schooling (read: they admit to having $100k of debt and a worthless degree) or they think they're "sophisticated" by telling how they love to travel (read: how they love to get fucked in other countries).

Bottom line OP, I'm an old-fag now, and I don't get that feeling anymore.

I swear to god, if I meet I meet a woman who tells me she's a good cook and just wants to make a happy home and respects men for the sacrifices we make, I'll go ahead and marry her just on principle, even though she'll turn out to be a bitch too probably. I'll marry her just because she is smart enough to try a different ploy - traditionalism, rather than what every other woman tries - sluttiness

Is that a tampon string hanging out of her panties? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Please keep your sick fetishes to yourself, kthnx.

looks that way, user…
is that a person just lying on the bed behind her and to her left? (((da​tamin​ing)))

croea.com/xl2zee1cr1es/20838740_121264081857371_1406060619265736704_n.jpg
croea.com/4lpgogk3i008/21041848_127277107907789_4831233137302306816_n.jpg

Looks like another girl, so a friend or maybe a sister.

OHHH NO NO NO NO

who the fuck is this and where can I find more? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))

she should shave her cunt tbh. Thats disgusting

it's hot as fuck to see it through panties tho

its not my cup of tea. I like them brazilian waxed

Two words for the girl: eyebrow maintenance

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

posting Aryan women

I don't. I think you may be depressed and/or very insecure. I don't think of girls as divine or anything more than men anymore. I used to harbour those thoughts when I was a teenager
It's a phase I hope you get over with.
Why her in particular? (((da​tamin​ing))) She's a disgusting rat that nothing going on for her other than publicity.