Women humor

She's hilarious. I wish she'd start making YouTube music again, honestly.

No woman in the history of human life has ever been funny.

Your mom, when she ever thought you'd amount to anything.

she looks like she has smelly farts

That's being wrong, not funny you moron.

Unfortunately this.

Fuck It's true.

Maria Bamford.

I don't want to lose my time nigger.

I have only ever laughed at women, not with them.

Post nudes, maybe she has a better sens of humor naked.

no

It looks funny sure

Jerry Lewis, "A woman doing comedy doesn't offend me but sets me back a bit. I, as a viewer, have trouble with it. I think of her as a producing machine that brings babies in the world."

women cant into humor on a fundamental level - they're autistic to the concept…
the idea of "doing comedy" appeals to women because of how they interpret "comedy"
they see someone on stage talking shit to an attentive audience of hundreds or thousands of people, who occasionally reward said shit talker with laughter… but viewed through the narcissistic lens of the female mind this paradigm becomes convoluted - while male comedians understand that they are on stage to entertain the audience, the female "comedian" believes that the audience is essentially there to entertain her…
the female "comedian" follows the same mindset as the vapid young women who pursue modeling or acting, the difference being that while hot girls know they can garner attention with their looks, the ugly ones quickly determine that they must seek attention through other means (this is also the process by which sjw's are born)
although these women arent capable of intentionally inciting laughter, they recognize that laughter is part of the formula, but being the completely self absorbed things that they are, they make the incorrect assumption that what makes them laugh will make everyone else laugh.
women are sociopaths - the only thing that pleases them is the suffering of others, and so female "comedians" seek to inflict suffering upon their audience, because if it amuses the female then there is no question that it will amuse her audience, right?

Great post.

Succinct post

Wat bout rozelli?

oy vey

actually a good post
it's been a while since Holla Forums had a non retarded post.

Are you a wizard? (((da​tamin​ing)))

give source, nigger