America is the land of the free and if leftists want to take our freedoms we will defend ourselves with lethal force

America is the land of the free and if leftists want to take our freedoms we will defend ourselves with lethal force.

shut up loser

Holla Forums is a canadian board, americucks pls stay in your containment garbage bin below the border

As long as I'm #free to love another man, or god dammit muh horse, I'll take two scoops of that freedom friend.

this is what america needs, fucking based #MAGA

user, i love you non-platonically and all, but you gotta sort your fuckin' apostrophe game out dawg.

We have probed your presidents anus

I'd rather end myself with lethal force

t o l e r a n t

if guns made you safe or free, america would be the safest and most free nation on earth and japan the most lawless
freedom isn't freedom when you get shot at school or on the stoop. freedom is knowing this won't happen

you are spooked kid

It's for the best to combat sandniggers in the near future

Pick one faggot. Personally I'd go for more freedom, ergo, more violence. God damn you shills to hell. In a couple of generations when we're all microchipped and you need a cutlery permit, you'll want to be fucking shot.

lol no. Conservitards and Right-wingers are the most anti-freedom people on the planet. Freedom to be gay? Freedom to have abortions? Freedom to do drugs? Freedom to not be Christian? Freedom to not be white? Freedom to vote? Freedom to live where you want?

Conservatives say, "Nope!"

Leftists are what keeps America great.

this, but unironically

Leftists don't want your guns, liberals do.

One day there will be a war. And i will do what's right and fight against NATO, even tho my country is currently a member. I can't wanit to take as many americunts as i can.

You're cultureless barbarians and i will defend my country from US globalism.

No you won't.

Pretty sure Kim Jong Un doesn’t allow his citizens to be armed… retard. Leftists are the mentally ill folk with an inferiority complex that hate anything successful in life and always identify with the loser, thus their opposition to war, racism, patriarchy, et cetera

People who proclaim themselves to be communists do so not because they desire to be rationed one chicken and a bag of rice every week and live in a commie block, but because they see a man with a beard saying shit in a .jpeg and desire the same amount of prestige his retarded followers have given him. That’s what leftists (and communists) really are.

sure bud

Both of those men are dead and their supporters dead. I admire neither.

good for you
have a cookie

the only right leftists care about is the right to take another man's dick in their ass

Checked, and they're also not very inclusive of 'alternative' lifestyles, despite the lipservice to loving sodomy and all.

RAISE THE AGE TO 21
RAISE THE AGE TO 21
RAISE THE AGE TO 21
RAISE THE AGE TO 21
RAISE THE AGE TO 21
RAISE THE AGE TO 21
RAISE THE AGE TO 21
RAISE THE AGE TO 21

It''s obvious Trump is desperate to save his reputation and cares about his own PR more than anything else. But that being said, I also think he wants to make a "bare minimum" compromise as well. If he didn't do anything the Democrats would surely have come on with a fully-on second amendment repeal

ZOG pulled off 9/11 to do away with the 4th amendment and establish the police state grid.

Now they're focusing on fake shootings to convince useful idiots to march against the 2nd amendment.

Once it's all said and done, there will be a tyranny we can't even conceive of.

I thought leftists wanted freedom and you wanted weapons… weapons != freedom.

If you want a preview of what the jews have planned for America, look at South Africa. Corrupt communist niggers and police are the only people allowed to own weapons there, and the Whites are constantly attacked and slaughtered in their homes by roving, murderous nigger savages.

based

Duke Nukem would a bernie bro tbh

uh huh, sure

Britbongistan isn't really far behind. A woman was imprisoned for threatening rapefugees with a butterknife who were looking for a way to break into her well-lit house. A.fucking.butterknife. And did they prosecute the rapefugees who likely wanted rape, murder, and rob the woman?

GET A LIFE, BIN THAT KNIFE BRO

Go post this on nu/pol/, they can't address this shit. Literally just shrill cries of "shills!" It's embarrassing how they're just as pathetic as the cockgarbling Holla Forums. How does a board that claimed to be so invested in revealing bullshit fall this hard? Rhetorical question of course, it's clearly a product of their despair, but fuck bro. Ikampfy has really fucked that board hard.

I bet they never even saw it coming.

Why sperg out about it here user? You've already answered you're own question. How was having a mudshit BO Holla Forums of all places ever a good idea? I blame Jim ofc.

That's why I'm saging, friend. It's just annoying. I don't know what I'm missing, but I don't see the humor in it.

There's no humor in it ofc. But there certainly would have been nothing to gain from that evil cunt being put in place. Shitting on Donald Trump necessarily carries the subtle implication that you'd approve of that far, far worse situation to most of us.

Even if that's not you're view, raging against Trump makes you look just like some kind of mush-brained libshit or kike shill to most of us because hey, what would have been the alternative outcome?

The question of the subversion of Holla Forums is really an independent issue from the Trump question.

So because I have an issue with Trump being a tool and a liar and Holla Forums being too stupid and dishonest with themselves, I'm somehow the problem? Are you fucking stupid?
>>>Holla Forums11296684
I mean look at this fucking thread. Not only did Trump turn tail on muh dreamers, now he's pulling ICE back from doing their jobs while declaring some sort of victory. What does Holla Forums do? They lap it up. They get on their hands and knees and lick Trump's Zionist cum right off the floor. Are you seriously defending this?
So I'm allowed to insult one crony but not another? What?
No it isn't, not when the board is clearly subverted into a Trump circlejerk board.

When Trump declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel, >>>Holla Forums didn't know what do. Their brains got stuck

There's far too much emotion in Holla Forums for any kind of rational discussion. I don't even bother to read their threads anymore, not even for events like the recent shooting.
On the subject of Trump, I'd say look at what actions he actually takes instead of his shitposting. If he's actually going to sign off on 2nd amendment restictive legislations, then yeah that's bad. If he's just talking smack, then whatever. At least one good thing he did was to appoint a conservative supreme court justice, and that will be in effect for much longer than his presidency. Hillary would have done the opposite…

The conservative supreme court allows state AWBs to stand. They're not gonna do much for us.

I hope poppy takes a trip to Cancun and gets raped and abducted by the Zetas before being filmed and popping into my feed on reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie

Annoying bitch

You might notice we've been combatting sandniggers for almost 20 years straight now with the body count of a global atrocity, but I guess that doesn't count unless you have your semi-auto AR clone.