Trump To Make Taped Statement

Trump is going to be releasing a taped statement regarding the audio today. Not sure what its going to be, but Trump has to stand his ground here.

Other urls found in this thread:

livenewsbox.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html
mega.nz/#!A9VjyByY!5eP9ObTOMTNQiHZ7BU9q3oGe1vRYh7ydMZNk2g_DmTE
youtube.com/watch?v=fixRQLO3pbw
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ax6FUXIfZI
archive.is/fdhD5
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/784609194234306560
twit
archive.is/cCSgF
twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/784548241534771200
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saw this on Hannity a few minutes ago. Incoming video from God Emperor. My guess is he goes "born again Christian" defense.

This will be the end of Trump's campaign.

Did Hannity really talk about the emails

ok

Trump collapsed and died of a stroke to the back of his head on a fall down a stairwell in a coughing fit after stumbling to get in his car.
This will be a voice double with mouth-over video editing for the aired clip.
This will be the end of Trump's campaign.

K

Chaffetz came out and said he won't vote for Trump. Fucking traitor.

Why the fuck are women coddled so much?

All these faggots flee at the first sign of danger. Can't stand these god damn cucks.

fuck him, he will be calling him "boss" in a few months

h

What do you expect from the spawn of a fucking kike and a christian "scientist"?

wtf i hate trump now tbh

That mixed-bag of genes can suffocate in the gas chambers, lad.

says increasingly nervous man for the 17th time this month

I'm not surprised. A number of us have been saying not to trust him. Never trust a kike.All the shit he has been doing during the e-mail shit was all song and dance to give the illusion that he was doing something anyways.

WUT?

Just google his name. He withdrew his endorsement and said he wished Pence was running. It would not surprise me if this was a Never Trump move at the last second than something out of Hillary's camp. Expect others to make a move as well.

damn who would've thunk????

I saw Lindsey Graham's cucky face on CNN saying the exact same thing.

This was the final coordinated effort of the GOP elite. All of these people need to be shot.

its about time we started drawing up lists of names, no?

Unsurprising. Further proves this is more than Hillcunt but cuckservatives working with her. It would not surprise me if some cucks within Trump's campaign try and sabotage this whole thing or leave "in protest", causing the media to report Trump's campaign is in a tailspin. All of this being done because they know that Trump will be on the attack in the next debate so they're trying to distract him and create a focal point of attack for Hillcunt and the moderator Anderson Cooper, longtime friend of the Clinton Foundation.

This.

Hopefully he calls out Bill

Yes, now they can all shun him, the media can all talk about it 24/7, the polls can be rigged further – all trying to tell the people that the people don't want him anymore.

People who aren't endorsing Trump are going to be cut off from RNC funds if Trump wins, right?

Not surprised, the clinton campaign probably has a lot of dirt on him and blackmailed him into saying this.

This explains why these RINOs are feigning outrage.

Hopefully it will be like that time Gingrich got asked about his affairs and he completely turned it around and shamed the media for keeping good people out of politics by trying to smear them.

Only those that want to run for president I believe.

Nah, he's a cunt. They probably had this planned for a decent while now.

I hope he does some kind of "I did not have sex with that woman ms "whatever"".

If he apologizes, its over. All normies will hear is "I am a bad person"

Stream?

The clinton campaign has moles in the Trump campaign to come out and feign outrage at times like this, its a diversion. Nobody actually cares about what Trump said unless someone is paying them or threatening them.

What's going on with the normies on Facebook and Twitter? we need to know what they think.

go check twitter then you lazy cunt

Stream please

Most guys are saying

Most women are saying

Absolutely nothing. Trump is losing the woman vote prob

I don't know. Scott Adams said long ago that he would make some kind of apology in regards to women as a means of finally putting the whole sexist shit to rest. This may be that apology moment but we'll see how he plays it. I hope he doesn't cuck out but he has been playing 5d chess for some time now.

My hope is that it doesn't go down that much. This is why women shouldn't vote at all.

That second picture FFS is he ever sick.

Seems Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz has pulled his support. Wonder how many more Republicans will turn traitor to the party's nomination.

Who ?

Utah is cuck ground zero for the GOP

subpoena guy

Twitter just took down #podestaemails from the trends. They are trying to silence us

#NeverTrump is going to try and pull a 10 point comeback for Hillary

I thought that was Wisconsin

The married women vote is a serious issue though I don't think it is that fickle. The single women vote was always unlikely.

this. he must double down. He must go all out, go for the fucking throat. call out the media for all their bullshit attacks on him, call out their bullshit reasons for opposing him, call out their hypocrisy in ignoring hillcunt's glaring flaws. he should fucking print out some wikileaks emails and hold them up in the speech. just fucking obliterate them, the time for being calm is past, he must rage upon them.

Doubt it. Women vote with their pussies, and Trump's words were just normal alpha stuff that women love.

Taking bets on how many points the MSM will claim Clinton has pulled ahead. I bet CNN will be reporting a gorrillion point lead tomorrow morning.

I hope to god they don't get turned off by tonight. Fucking women and their feelings

Check his statement from earlier today. He apologizes and jabs Bill at the same time. You may not be able to imagine what he's got planned, but he is smarter than you. Watch and learn.

This shit is tame too. It's the same shit they been spinning with all his out of context Kikward Stern interview quotes. I really don't think it's going to cause much trouble. It'll be a tough play though, since the debate is so close. Not much time to control the conversation again. I look forward to seeing how Big D plays it.

This. Only the dusty old bints are going to be actually upset.

They're already referring to it as "brazen sexual assault".

yeah, women are the type to publicly say they're going to vote for Hillary and then vote for Trump.

Where?

I hope they keep on pushing that. It'll scare off the normalfags.

Those women would never have voted for him in the first place. All he did was talk about shit. He never actually touched anyone.

scare them from voting for Hillary, I meant.

female fragility

I bet 6 gorrillion

Yeah, Paul Ryan pulled Trump from tomorrow's rally in Wisconsin.

Fox News will be reporting it. livenewsbox.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html Covering hurricane now.

I hope Trump fucking calls him out and tells him to fuck off. Seriously nail him to a cross.

Tape is apparently coming in a few minutes

Soooooooooooo fucking when, it's been like a fucking hour and nothing. This smells like CTR bullshit

I honestly think it is high time that guys started shaming women for being offended by shit like this if they are.

Fortunately Papa Pence will go in his place and Pence is a master at soothing people's minds.

Apparently in a few minutes. Everyone is on the edge of their seats now.

With how hard they have been spinning news lately, i wouldn't discard the possibility.

Faggots said a few minutes a fucking hour ago

oh so he's going for hillary the cunt who he's been investigating for months?
FUCK IT BOYS IF THEY DON'T WANT TO START IT THEN SOMEONE ELSE WILL TAKE UP THE MANTLE

You'll have a harder time trying to shame women in this country now that most of the men have become women themselves

Apparently Pence is pissed off by this audio.

according to whom? The MSM?

I would have a good laugh if they did that.

We need to get Chads to do it as well.

Maybe he's pissed off that he can't do VP -> POTUS dance in 2020

source?

It's pretty much all the MSM right now. Just waiting for the release of the actual audio, which I'm sure won't be doctored at all … no way … not at all!

for fucks skae all these faggots suddenly outraged about this shit when refuggees are raping, terrorists are bombing, kikes are gutting the market, the economy is crashing, debt bubbles in multiple areas are set to pop, russia and us are circling the wagons, let alone all the shit the clinton's have done with the foundation

but no, this is just terrible. lads, if you haven't mentally prepared yourself for the fighting you best do it now, avalon is burning.

Can you imagine the asspain?

There's no report of this beyond Pence booting all reporters out of some area he was at. He needs to coordinate with Trump. I doubt he is happy but I don't think he is going to do anything himself.

Haha, this was a tape FROM 10+ YEARS AGO. And they just now decide not to vote for Trump?

What an absolute fucking joke.

This is (((CNN))) at the moment.

Anyone else find it odd this audio comes out a few days after he literally called out George Soros in his rallies?

Is that the Jethro Tull guy?

of course CNN is milking this cow to the bone

Top kek. That said, I often used to think a race war or day of the rope for kikes would come first but I honestly think an actual violent purging of the media will occur before any of those. They're beyond despicable.

It begins.

lol this bullshit is so transparent it's not even worth talking about. this is spaghetti-at-the-wall desperation.

Pure cohencidence.

no idea mang

He needs to "humble" himself
t. CNN

do the exact opposite of what the enemy says

exactly. he must humble THEM

and right after that rothschild bitch talks about him "gaming the system" ie: not kowtowing to the actual ruling class of globalists and being a selfmade billionaire goy

Who thinks Trump released this shit himself?

TOP FUCKING KEK
The big three cable news networks right now..

CNN:

MSNBC:

FOX NEWS:

LEL fox news hasn't covered this nonsense for one minute

Its midnight now, and still nothing.

that is what i am praying for. one big setup for a master troll in which he will verbally demolish all his enemies. pray with me brothers, lend Trump your energy

Who knew, Fox making a stand, of all people.

I guess they realized firing squads are dangerous.

Fox was actually pretty fair today. They covered the email scandal pretty well. Even Megyn thought the emails were a gunshot wound to the head for Hillary.

you know what the funniest thing is? No one is going to pay attention to this "deathblow" and if Trump has a good debate, that's all everyone will be talking about on Monday.

Trump Was Bugged by NSA

mega.nz/#!A9VjyByY!5eP9ObTOMTNQiHZ7BU9q3oGe1vRYh7ydMZNk2g_DmTE

You know the video distortion takes place while people are leaving the bus? That was done on purpose. There was someone in there that planted a bug, someone likely working for the FBI or even the NSA. The distortion cuts out the likely suspect. An alphabet agency got dirt on someone big, and they knew they may have to put it to use someday. They just did.

COINTELPRO tactics work very well when done professionally.

Notice something odd folks?

If it was one "hot mic" like they claim it was, why did you hear Billy Bush just as clearly as well? This was NOT a "hot mic", it was a bug.

Wapo had help getting this, and this was done by an illegal wiretap. Trump should file a lawsuit against WaPo and have get a court order to find out EXACTLY WHO gave them this audio!

This video statement needs to hurry the fuck up

also, no one is paying attention to this on social media – at least nothing compared to how many people are talking about the latest wikileaks dump.

I see this as being the moment where all the GOP cucks can finally have their excuse to back off from Trump (like Chaffetz), they probably had something to do with it.

^ This.

He's been twenty steps ahead of everyone and as much as the media hates to cover him, they beg at his fucking table for scraps and he knows it.

What's even better about that is CNN and MSNBC are both ranked behind Fox in ratings. Most people won't care about this.

It's like when he released the phone call of him giving an interview about The Trump Organization to a reporter in 1980s.

CNN stream

Gay nigger Lemon reporting taped statement coming soon.

it would be funny if during the debate when they confront him on this he says "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

yet Hillary can choose to defend an actual child rapist and laugh about how she got the rapist off scot free, when she knew he was guilty, during an interview.

we need to hold chaffetz's feet to the fucking fire, because he can't seriously say he's going to vote for clinton after spending the past few years trying to nail this bitch for her crimes

At least a violent purging of the media would disproportionately purge kikes as well.

Do you fully realize how many votes that stunt would net him

Fox News stream

They'll probably edit it before airing.

YO ERIC OR WHOEVER THE FUCK BROWSES FROM THE CAMPAIGN, THIS HAS TO BE SAID

It is interesting that it got leaked on a Friday

W0t? They have and some talking heads have implied through questions that the Trump campaign is kill.

friday before the debate, same as the podesta emails
just a cohencidence

If that is the case it gives him an opportunity to push this all of this back on Bill and Hill, what they have done is far worse and he would already have everything ready to counter.

CNN and MSNBC ratings combined dont equal Fox.
This was released on Friday and the only reason would be to divert from the Wikileaks drop, CNN and MSNBC are in the bag for Clinton so it makes sense that they're milking every last drop.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters"
-Trump

I meant they aren't doing 24 hour coverage like the others

They were actually saving it for Monday after the debate.
Someone missed the memo and now it will be memory holed by monday.
Massive fuckup.

Just checking

This would be amazing.

Shit.

This early in October no less. What was the point? The election is a month out. Does anyone even remember what they were saying about Trump a month ago?

This. Trump would do well to resort to his primaries self and give the media something to talk about in the form of attacking Hillary relentlessly on all the shit she has done as well as Bill.

I hope so.

CNN has been crashing in the ratings as well since they have been attacking Trump. MSNBC as well but they have always been terrible ratings-wise. If this election season was longer, they'd probably have to start firing some people if they haven' already.

They'll run it all weekend and people will get sick of it like they got sick of hearing about his taxes.

Really, Sonny?

Are you satisfied?

Not even a little.

Let me ask some anons something: how much does this leak really matter? Do you think it will deter a large amount of voters?

I only get the impression that Trump is similar to Bill Clinton, he is attracted to women. At least he doesn't rape them.

its on

uh ohhhh

h

Your girlfriend feels the same way.

ITS FUCKIGN ON

>even our Holla Forums is facing a massive CTR/shill surge todayalong with the cp
They really are trying to make this their final attempt at stumping him kek

The fucking madman did it! He called out Slick Willy and literally called him a rapist

Is 'h' now a killing letter?

SLICK WILLY

TRUMP CALLS OUT BILL AND HILLARY'S ABUSE

this seems like their alamo. Like, after this they have nothing.

Did the media fall for the trap?

Bill Clinton is a pedophile and a rapist

Gay nigger Lemon going full spin.

I'm watching some cuck knee-deep in Savanah Georga water.

He sounds kind of defeated tbh

link?

CNN is on damage control right now

HAHAHA IT'S OVER

thanks

REEEEE!! ME TOO!! I NEED TRUMP!

|t was on TV. The video hasn't been released for full view.

Quit shilling hulkusc.com, they now use anti-anti-ad blockers and it's annoying as shit. It's the bottom of the fucking barrel. Fuck them. Either find a new streaming site or fucking hang yourself.

I can't wait for Trump to call out Slick Willy at the debate.

The ass ravaging hasn't even begun.

That call out at the end was solid. He legit called Willy a rapist

Looks like I missed it. What did he say?

NEWS LIVE STREAMS HAVE BEEN UP ON YOUTUBE THIS ENTIRE ELECTION

JUST SEARCH SUCH AND SUCH LIVE STREAM

TRUMP ON FOX NOW

Facebook

Too bad he isn't running for president and no one cares.

gr8

he basically apologized, acted humble and all that. Went on to say this was nothing more than a distraction and that our country has more important things to worry about. Then he called Willy a rapist to seal the deal.

Webm? I just missed it.

I couldn't watch it either. I hoped he doubled down and called the MSM/Hillary out.

Google is your friend.

archive.is/fdhD5

BEWARE Holla Forumssters
==CTR IN FULL FORCE=

Thank you for Cucking The Record, 6 shillpoints have been credited to your neopets account.

AND HERE'S SOME SLICK WILLY FOR YA PUTTING TRUMP'S BANTER TO THE ACTUAL TEST

HOLY SHIT TRUMP JUST KNOCKED THE MEDIA'S DICKS IN THE DIRT

Nice. Basically what he said earlier with some extra good shit.

Fox said the guy obviously regrets saying it, he apologized, can we move on. Hannity mentioned all the women Bill got involved with as well as the child rapist Clinton bragged about getting let off from legal consequences. Kek will leverage this one, it's not a big deal.

This. The media fail to appreciate just how slick Trump is, and they never pause to question whether they're being drawn in by an enemy feint.

We are Holla Forumslocks yes? My fellow skinhead alt-rightists.

He's right the debate is going to be a fucking shitshow, it'll be nothing but Hillary nagging about this bullshit and trying to distract from the latest leaks

Fuck this distraction. Bill is a rapist and Hillary shamed and intimidated his victims. I'm fucking pissed. The gloves are off bitch. I'll see your ass in 45 hours…

BILL HAS ATTACKED AND ABUSED WOMEN AND HILLARY HAS DEFENDED HIM AND SWEPT THEM AWAY TO THE SIDE
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY, HILLARY
t. Trump

That never gets old. Also fuck Wolf Blitzer.

I get it.
Trump apologizes for this little thing.
When will Hillary apologize for her actions?

Get ready cunt

This. How stupid are these retards? I'm beginning that they know Hillary is toast so they keep mum and let the cunt's cash keep flowing. It's beyond desperation

I want to believe that the Donald intentionally allowed the tapes to be released so he can set up for a massive attack on Slick Willy after Shillary calls him out on it.

CNN and FOX are shilling against Trump.

"APOLOGY" HERE

This guy on FOX.

Is Trump setting Hillary up? Get her to bring up audio tape but then he brings up spmething worse from her past? Her covering up one of Bill's rapes?

thanks user you're doing the lords work

Good jahb!

Trump is going to be breathing fire and fucking pissed at the next debate.

>"more than a decade old video"
S-S-Stumped goys!

Reminder to always filter Torfaggots

He always does that shit. He did it to Sheriff Clark when talking about BLM being a terrorist group.

HILLARY CLINTON AND HER KIND

What kind Trump?

Perhaps the (((kind))) of people you are alluding to are… JEWISH?

Pretty Presidential if you ask me.
Of course the MSM can't accept it.

When that distortion happened it seemed like a red flag.

Do you, or anyone else, have more info on this? Why do you think it was specifically the NSA? Why would they want beef on Trump, who at the time was not a threat to them?

perfect

Beautiful. Can someone webm this?

So the media thinks Trump should quit because of this comment, but everything Hillary has done is not?

remember that trump is a counter puncher

and remember he warned hillary against low-brow attacks at the previous debate

expect both barrels to be pointed at bills sex crimes

holy shit I can't believe he did it the absolute madman

CNN are kvetching right now

OY VEY DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT GOY

SEE YOU AT THE DEBATE ON SUNDAY
ITS COMING
HE GOING TO AIR OUT ALL OF THE RAPE SHIT
SUNDAY
HES GOING TO DO IT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is he confirming no punches will be pulled on Sunday? Is he going to name the rapes?
Fucking
finally

THAT'S A DIFFERENT SUBJECT GOY

HILLARY DINDU NUFFIN

BENGHAZI WUZNT REAL

>Discuss this more at the next debate<

Laddies, this next debate will be a slaughter

Thanks. Trump looks irritated. Hit damn he may outright murder Hillary and Anderson.

and her kind

NIMBLE

Hillary's not a jew, so probably not, he means the reptilians

I love watching this guy work. It is so educational. Take note, mother fuckers.

grab her by the pussy

I hope so. Hillary and the MSM essentially gave him just cause to annihilate Hillary by bringing up her personal dirt.

And the morons on Fox are now basically saying his campaign is over, he's in deep trouble, I think they even said Pence was mad even though there's been no proof of that.

Fuck these people man, they are so scared he might actually win that no matter what he does, even apologizing which he never does, it's wrong.

CNN kikes just said it wasn't sincere enough. What a joke. He couldn't have done anything to make those people happy, and if Hillary tries to play that card at the debate, he has perfect ammo to retort with.

Is this the first wounding shot to Clinton's campaign prior to her sacrifice on Sunday night ?

I'm convinced they're going to try the same strategy they used for the first one: have a clearly bought and paid for moderator talking about a convenient Trump non-issue and make it out to be a scandal, keep him on the defensive with loaded questions and out right accusations, while letting Illary giving her softballs on a silver platter and glossing over the fact that the bitch's closet may as well be a cemetery

Top kek. They're fucking scared.

WE NEED TO FLOOD TWITTER WITH INFO ABOUT THE PEOPLE BILL RAPED AND THE RAPIST HILLARY DEFENDED

They're not convincing anyone

HERE IS THE STATEMENT
HERE IS THE STATEMENT
HERE IS THE STATEMENT

A Saudi Prince owns 20% of Fox News. That's all you need to know.

IT'S UP!

twit ter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/784609194234306560

NIMBLE

just cucks being cucks

h
THE GET IS REAL

SUNDAY
I'M ACTUALLY BESIDE MYSELF WITH EXCITEMENT
THE HAMMER IS FINALLY GOING TO COME DOWN IN FULL
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Turtles leave

CNN, Washington post, Huffpo, NYT, they're all doing the same shit. Just remember that when the entire lamestream media is against you, you know you're doing the right thing.

What I don't understand is why he needed an excuse to bring it up.

fuuuuuck why wasn't this post the 7x7 get, this is his best public statement to date

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!

SEE THE GREATEST DEBATE IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS MAD MAN DONALD TRUMP TAKES ON HIS OPPONENT CROOKED HILLARY IN A NO HOLDS BARRED CAGE MATCH

ALL LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW. YOU DON;T WANNA MISS IT!!!

Trump did warn her and she didn't listen
the gloves are off

Only Trump can actually stump someone with an apology holy shit

You don't make personal attacks without having a similar personal attack used against you first.

NEVER MAKE THE FIRST STRIKE

h

because its all contrived bullshit to keep you goyim watching mainstream sewage instead of gassing kikes

It's really funny.
Trump was actually going to play nice, but Hillary and her team just kept pushing.

Trump is a counter puncher and he hits to KO. I'll see you Sunday" is fucking ominous. I can't wait

I thought that was Al Jazeera

The onion article can still be used. It is just a pathetic attempt.
archive.is/cCSgF
Just remember, they are not laughing when thwy say this anymore, but with fear.

POST YFW WE GET WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

I'M SHAKING LIKE A SHITTING DOG
I'VE BEEN WAITING TWENTY YEARS FOR THIS TO HAPPEN
FOR BILL TO FINALLY BE EXPOSED FOR THE DEGENERATE FUCK HE IS AND THAT HIS WIFE WILL GET ALL THE SHIT FOR DEFENDING HIM
TO TOP IT OFF, IT ALSO WILL COMPLETE RUIN HER BID FOR THE PRESIDENCY

Dank

This is what I didn't understand about (((them))) releasing that audio to begin with. Now they've started a conversation about the presidential candidates and their sexual history. Why would they ever think what Trump has said will be worse than what Bill has done several times? This is pure desperation.

A QUESTION
OK, so El Rato is answering phones for Trump; Trump loves not only winning but seriously fucking up those who oppose him. My question: WHAT WILL CNN BE COME NOVEMBER?

Trump's got a very predictable pattern when it comes to dealing with people. You attack him, he attacks you. You bring up his scandals and controversies, he brings up yours. Conversely, you say nice things about him, he says nice things about you.

If Hillary is stupid enough to bring this up on Sunday, he will throw it back at her, and he's got a lot more to throw. Bill has a long history of sexual misconduct and Hillary has an equally long history of defending and enabling him.

Fuckin saved.

Implying the God Emperor did not 'leak' it himself

Pants of shit, lies she spit
Trump will kill, the eternal Hill
Rattling cough, fainting fits
She can't escape the sea of shit

Trump you are my model for learning
Please win the election

HOLY SHIT

THIS IS ARYAN. HE WAS PLAYING HONORABLY BUT NOW THE HE IS AWOKEN

Our living target practice.

Honestly is the decade old statement even real?

If it's fabricated I can imagine Trump being really, really, really fucking pissed right now.

This is the end
Day after tomorrow somebody will be doing the raping
He had warned her, not once, but twice during the debate and four other times publicly not to take this road. Now she will pay with her life.

I hope this means we're all in for a wild ride on Sunday night.

I know, I know. I'm just shocked that they're this stupid.

I would be speechless, honestly. Not that I'm ruling it out or anything, it just seems so risky. But it would make sense, now he's got an excuse to talk about Bill being a rapist just 2 days before the debate.

BILL CLINTON RAPED AND MURDERED GLENN BECK IN 1990

He didn't address it directly. He just said he's done things in the past, and he's grown as a person.

(HEIL'ING THESE TRIPS OF TRUTH)

If they lose, they're so massively fucked it's hilarious, justice will be done either way they can't keep getting away with it anymore, everyone is tired of their shit. MAGA

The dubs, what do they mean?

Trips confirm.

what did kek mean by this

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

may it never end

What did kek mean by that?

Except The Alamo will be remembered

digits confirm

have some OC

it's like the MSM has gone back in time a couple of months and are pushing the same tired shit. This time it's the "RNC want Trump to drop out" push.

This is it lads. We've crossed the point of no return.

SEE YOU AT THE DEBATE ON SUNDAY

OLD FAT MAN ON CNN DECLARES THE RACE IS OVER

TRUMP IS STUMPED

which old fat man?

Where do we go from here?
You just know the bread and circus masses are going to go ape shit over this, even with the apology, much like the globalist faggot Ryan has done.

How do we ensure a crushing victory?

2nd from the right.

Does it matter?

You're not wrong, triple Hitler. CTR, the MSM, and Holla Forums know if they lose here, they're fucked. So I have to ask: should I invest in rope or helicopter fuel?

I can feel it

SUNDAY

Queer, nigger, tranny, lardass, beaner.
It's tumblr incarnate.

Holy shit, that fucking spic and nigger bitch going after that poor woman in the middle. DOTR when?

dank.

lel the beaner just got triggered hard by the blonde.

That sure is an assortment of people looking like they're currently smelling their own farts.

I can actually see this. Since it is "all out in the open" it is a reasonable approach now. Especially since he didn't deflect, but apologized, showed remorse, etc. This gives him the high ground now and allows him to utterly devastate the cunt's defense of her well established and known sexual misdeeds. This may backfire right back in her face.

>fucking brilliant

You don't fully comprehend how devastating this scenario would play out for the Clintons.

But there's literally no legal way to force him to drop out.
So they're stuck with him.

We need to be compiling lists of every Republican office holder that is siding against Trump, so that when they come around for reelection next, we can meme them out of office.

That old fat fuck was the token Democrat on The Five before Juan Williams. Not surprised he say something that retarded.

yeah, that queer and tranny are defending Trump on live television. That "tranny" mentioned Clinton "putting people in body bags" that crossed her.
Fuck off, kike.

Both, don't be discriminatory user, spread the joy of a final reeducation in any way you can.

rope is cheaper thoughtrees and light poles are plentiful

checked

haha they got rid of that uppity spic on the CNN panel

THE DEBATE HALLS WILL SHAKE WITH THE SOUND OF RECKONING ON SUNDAY MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

I made the understandable mistake that CNN wouldn't have anyone on to defend Trump.

Nice Hitler dubs
It's alright, I kinda got triggered because they were ganging up on the woman. That sheboon was attacking her as a mother for supporting Trump and the spic was doing the typical uppity spic behavior and I got kinda worked up.
I'm not usually that much of a pussy to have emotions get to me.

it's funny how she's feigning outrage. It's like if Hannibal Lecter got outraged over someone eating chicken.

The statement was pretty good.

1/3 apology, 1/3 advertisement, 1/3 attacking back, in less than 2 minutes.

I can't fucking wait.

Should we make grabbing pussy a meme?
Not gonna lie, these are fantastic.

Should we, based Kek?

wew

I'll take that as Kek's blessing.

MEME IT

Top meme.
She isn't gonna fucking touch this on Sunday.

Hahahaha nice

IT'S TIME FOR A BLOODBATH

fukken saved m80s

Those l33t d1g1ts say yes, yes we should.

you can't spell slaughter without laughter.

WE ALL WANNA GRAB DA PUSSY
GRABBIN' PUSSY ALL DAY
REACH FOR THE PUSSY
WANT THE PUSSY
GRAB THE PUSSY

They shouldn't have released this tape. The Golden Don can only grow stronger under the light of scrutiny. Do they know what they're dealing with? Do they think they're big guys and are in charge here?

We are the Big Guys, we are in charge here. The Golden Don just got ten times stronger.

So does this give him a bump with the Nigger vote?

This.

There wasn't enough pressure. His camp probably released the tape to release him.

I'd hope we forget it but we could push that voting for Hillary makes you gay and a person who grabs dick instead.

LIVE FOR DA PUSSY
Who isn't going around town looking to grab some pussy?
Grabbin pussy is what I do best.
Who doesn't wanna grab some pussy?

Best apology video ever.

SEE YOU ON SUNDAY!

That distortion was so obviously fake.
AFAIK there's no codec or physical medium where data loss causes something like that.

I'm posting framegrabs of the guys exiting the bus right before and after.
Unfortunately the (((distortion))) was long enough to possibly hide someone completely.

Here are the frames from directly before the distortion.

Listen, if you want to make it to the top of the world, you've got to be willing to grasp the brass ring. You need to master your energy and compose yourself in readiness for the challenges you'll face. When you're good and ready to head on out and start climbing to the top, you'll realise that the most important thing to do is
GRAB THE WORLD BY THE PUSSY
AND THEN FUCK IT RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

And here are the ones directly after. 1/3

More of them. 2/3

Final ones. 3/3
Sorry for spam.

He should totally do this. Somebody send this to him.

GRAB HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

Do any if the questions planned for Sunday naturally lead into this subject?

The ones on the site? No. But there will be audience questions so expect Hillary to have plants.

WEW

Yeah, this "distortion" thing is pretty suspicious. Not to mention the obvious cut audio when Trump says "No, no , Nancy…"
How long until more people notice this kikery?

Oh fuck, that is brilliant. I wonder if Trump could own the Post by the end of this?

HOLY SHIT DRUDGE DROPS A NUKE

twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/784548241534771200

Sunday

Hillary:

Trump

MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell, a guy who's slow transformation into a ghoul makes him look more and more like George Soros every day, just got done saying that Nixon's worst moments as president is better than Trump at his best. The funniest part about that is not that it's wrong from even a bluepilled standpoint, but that Nixon's second term was going to be the beginning of a coup against the kikes. Sometimes these blanked-faced kike puppets say the darnest things and it's too damn funny.

(((They))) continue to overestimate the effect of SJWism on the masses. I really think it will help if Trump calls out the biased moderator at the next debate. Just go full attack mode and utterly embarrass that vile cunt.

liberals are gonna love this tho

looks like they try to cut this guy out.
Who is he?

REV UP THAT MEME MAGIC LADS

LET'S GRAB US SOME PUSSY

Is that a glock?

Don't be too quick to assume the common libtard is going to accept HIllary as the first lesbian presidential candidate. Exposing Hillary's carpet-munching ventures opens up a pandora's box of her sexual favors with Huma Abedin and also opens a much more broad pandora's box of why she was in the closet in the first place. If her coming out was strategically viable, they would have done it ahead of this campaign. More importantly, it validates the "conspiracy buffs" who have talked about the marriage of convenience. Bluepills that have heard those stories are gonna wake up and realize those conspiracy buffs were right about just one thing, that they might be right about others. Keeping Hillary's affairs under tight-lipped seals is more important than ever because it's become a "conspiracy" in and of itself. They can't risk exposing her as a lesbian even in CURRENT YEAR+1.

you realize that if we can win the nigger vote by "grabbin pussy" memes, it's over, actually over for Hillary

Isn't it great? Hillary just secured the nigger vote for Trump. If there's one thing niggers understand is a man's need to grab dat pussy.

Trump's platform as president:

WAIT A MINUTE, BILL CLINTON, HILIARY CLINTON

SAME
LAST NAME?

go be a retard somewhere else

I watched it live, i keked hard.
Linking Bill's rapes and Shillary's intimidating actions toward the rape victims was the only answer he could possibly do to make this breaking news smell as shitty as possible.
Hopefully it will work just fine.

Yes its not Ontario here

Make it part of a beat for a rap
Grab her in the pussy
Grab her in the pussy
Grab her in the pussy

your dubs give me great honor

i made a big guy for you

well reasoned, it seems kek agreed. checked brother

boys this ride just keeps getting better and better

SHIT'S FUCKING ON NOW, LADS

Even if that'd be strategic to out herself, she's running it 100% safe with focus groups and committees. The only surprise she's produced is her leaked emails.

Question: How will the Trump, Cuck the Copper ?

I believe it involves grabbing pussy

Tried and true

it's going to be 2v1 with rigged questions.

Read this very carefully.

Trump released the tapes himself.

The demographic that this will affect isn't likely to vote for him or change their mind without something major happening.

Much of the population in this demographic doesn't know about Bill Clintons sexual history. Donald essentially laid a trap for HRC, this issue must be brought up at the debates. He is now in complete and total control. He expects Anderson Cooper or Hilary Clinton to ask him about this tape.

Donald will deflect directly back to the apology, and launch a chain lightening attack on Bill Clinton. The demographic that this affects is projected to immediately research the facts involving this case.

As a result, the MSM will be forced to divert from the talking points of this tape, directly into the sexual relations and ill treatment of Bill Clinton.

Nothing gets released unless he wants it too.

- T.Camp

Hillary and "her kind"

>>>/ovens/

It'd make Hillary even more of a lying shitbag and cast a terrible light on their sham marriage. Tumblr would cheer but her campaign would be over.

Remember when Ellen Degenerate came out of the closet and her show immediately got fucked? It'd be like that, but a lot worse.

If Hillary ignores this she'll look weak. If she attacks on it she opens herself up for a complete shoah. Is Hillary stupid enough to throw stones in a glass house?

Probably. The debate deck is stacked so much in her favor that she'll probably feel safe enough to challenge Trump.

The deck is stacked in her favor, and Trump's performance at the first debate has lulled her into a false sense of security.
She will attack, because the controllers are on her side and she thinks Trump won't hit hard.
She will find that the gloves have come off, and will be victim to a maelstrom she never expected.
It's like watching a predator slowly work towards the prey.

PUSSIES OUT FOR TRUMP

I think Trump doesn't want to appear aggresive at the debates, because he'll be called a bully that beats on poor old ladies to get what he wants and clit-ton will get the sympathy vote.
He want shit-tarly to appear mean, vicious, dumb, out of touch, cold, nagging, and to then counter that with calm, stable masculinity projection. Ultimatly the issues won't matter now because anyone familiar with the issues has picked their side. It's all optics from here on out. And TRump has self-control, hopefully he can troll the opposition into acting like banshees.

Trump Pence 2016
"Grab 'em in the pussy!"