Anime collection discussion

Post your fucking anime folders you fucking
otakus

Do it you fucking cool guy

Here, to give it more discussion, here's my collection

Oh, lucky star… my first "moe" anime.
I remember to watch this shit on my dead PSP at mid class in school.
also, played a lot of pokemon emulated on it. funny, most "normies" people see these "geek" things as cool. if you take ir easy with.

This was not my intention. I just telling my experience.

What is this … 2004?

I bet you bought a crunchyroll account like a good goy

that shit was painful

You are literally this much of a faggot. It's 2018, you triple nigger.

Rule 58 faggot. There's plenty of free streaming sites for anime.

only 50 items, but at least it started around a year ago

Sorry \b\ most stuff I save is in my phone =) hope that's cool with you weebs

wtf? anime folder??? why would you bother? i can watch whatever i want online without clogging up my hard drive with shit i'm 99.999% likely to only watch once

I have mine because the power goes out frequently in my area, so when that happens I can just pull out my laptop and watch anime. It also provides entertainment when I travel.

OP here.
This is one of the reasons that I do this. Not only that, but also, it's high quality and it's free. Crunchyroll costs money that could be used on other shit, and also, there's more anime to be had than what Crunchyroll can offer.

Already know. Keep it anyway for the cringe.

crunchyroll? fuck that noise, go to kissanime or otakustream or some shit. i don't have unlimited hard cock drive space

It's an external drive pretty much for that purpose. Also, ease of access, guarantee that what I want to watch is gonna be there later, watch whenever instead of when your isp wants you to (internet: OFF), etc.

I don't have one, I don't even like anime. Honestly I feel like I don't belong here but every other imageboard is just as infected with weeaboos.

It's Holla Forums, not /a/. Tjere's not nearly as many weebs here as there are on other boards.

What I am trying to say is, they are everywhere. And since western media has been total shit as of the last 10+ years so every weeb feels entitled and that they have the last word and unparalleled taste, just look at Holla Forums, it could might as well be a shittier /a/

Holla Forums is like 25% weeb

Rule 58: user does not buy, he downloads . can be changed to streams for current year.

Where is rule 58 at? The rule 58 I've known for years is that there's dicks everywhere

Holla Forums is a weeb safespace, you are not allowed to criticize weebshit.

Where is THIS rule 58 at I meant

You are, but it's discouraged

Look up the rules of the internet. There are 100. You've probably heard of rules 1&2, you've definitely heard of rule 34, others on my list of favorites are rule 16: there are no girls on the internet and rule 22: Holla Forums sucks today.

actually, there are 47 original rules and several hundred other rules. There are two extended rulesets that came shortly after the original 47 rules. One rule 58 was that cocks are everywhere and the original rule 58 was anonymous is still able to deliver.

I take my hat off to you good Sir! My folder does not even come close to the sheer scale of yours, I am too ashamed to show it.

user can still deliver is rule 7 on the one I've always seen. It's the one I've seen on ED, KYM, UD etc and the first one I remember seeing in the late 2000s

shit, that's the no 2-33 ruleset.
ED's rule 58 is cocks everywhere.

Huh, so it is.

Don't forget Rule 17!