Various boards turning into hotpocket torture chambers. Anyone else having any experience with this...

Various boards turning into hotpocket torture chambers. Anyone else having any experience with this? I'm not referring to be Holla Forums- but I've been banned twice in the last week for completely moronic reasons without violating any board or site rule. Has anyone else been having similar experiences elsewhere on 8ch? And before you ask, no, it wasn't Holla Forums— I learned my lesson quickly and fled that terrible place.

Other urls found in this thread:

mlpol.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holla Forums will ban you if you try to discuss Them's Fightin Herds

Interesting. I'm just wondering what the hell is going on. It used to be one could post pretty freely around here without worry, so long as no actual rules were violated— except on Holla Forums. Now I've been getting Holla Forums-tier bans for literally nothing.

It's weird cause Holla Forums and Holla Forums have had the same moderation team since 2013

How many times do people have to tell you to post your game in the fighting generals and you go off sperging again and again and again and get upset that people take cracks at your horsefucker game

Holla Forums has taken over the moderation of /fringe/ as well. How many other boards have kampfy and his jew crew ruined?

Many boards have devolved into this after seeing that neither Ron nor Jim is doing anything to rein in Dysnomia, his mods, and Holla Forums users in general, from shitting up other boards.
This all started when a mod was documented telling anons to go post CP on Holla Forums (or Holla Forums, I don't remember which). Nothing was done, and that really pissed off the other BOs, who now realize that Jim and Ron are not really doing jack shit as far as actual site administration goes. So pretty much everyone knows the site is going down, and has totally unleashed their mods to have a good time for however much longer the site remains up.

Do you think moderators are deliberately targeting certain individuals who have offended them in some way? I'm worried this is what happened. I also noticed a bunch of my posts had been deleted seemingly randomly as far back as three months, but not all of them. Seems very strange.

I also want to clarify again, this does not pertain to Holla Forums. I know a lot of people have taken issue with Holla Forums mods but this has been happening on other boards that shall remain nameless. They also all seem to have been taken over by Holla Forums or Holla Forums minded mods.

Agreed, Holla Forums has become a faggy hugbox. I don't go there anymore. So much more fun shit going on in other parts of this site.

It's a symptom of a society-wide problem. Can you feel it? Listen to the howling of the wind.

You are allowed to talk about Them's Fightin Herds on >>>/fighters/

I am sure it varies by mod.

I quit going on Holla Forums middle of last year when it became apparent I could be banned for just about anything; and would be banned for diverging from the established group-think norm in any way.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

I thought Holla Forums's moderation team changed after >>>/jim/ acquired the site? Or is that some fud that was being spread by some anons and I was stupid enough to believe it?

On the subject of Holla Forums, does anyone know a decent, reasonably active alternative aside from /polk/?

There is no where to go.

That's what I was afraid of.

Good. Fuck off.

Depends. Do you wanna discuss politics or only politics with a slant?

There is no such thing as politics without a slant. Politics by its very nature is slanted, even if you're perfect centrist who straddles that fence for dear life.

So now Russia wants stronger, armed and safer USA. So they helped Trump win.
Libdumbs are getting lost in their own filth

mlpol.net/ gets a lot of traffic. Also, I haven't been banned from there despite diverging from groupthink in quite a few subjects, so that alone should make it better than any other political board I can think of.

"People who claim to hate furries with such passion, are themselves projecting their own subconscious desire to expose and express their own true inner repressed furry nature against type" - Dr. Alyson Havelock (PsyD, LPCC), 'American Psychology Today' (APA, New York NY), Vol. 47, August 23, 2012, p.34

Come to >>>/evropean/ but don't act like a spastic and I'll let you stay.

Meant for.

Very good.

there is literally no fun shit going on anywhere here friend. when fred left the fun departed.

you'll never subvert us chaim.

tl;dr

I was banned on Holla Forums for saying racist things, then I was banned on Holla Forums for disagreeing with racist things. Then I was banned on Holla Forums for racist things, then I was banned on Holla Forums for posting anti-racist things.

I don't understand things

lolifox for free speech

Yeah, when other board owners realized that Jim and Ron were not going to do anything about Dysnomia and his mods encouraging Holla Forums users to shit up the other boards they were pretty pissed off. Now that they see that nothing is being done about his allowing the mods to do whatever they want to shit the board up they have just decided to follow suit and let the whole chan devolve into a mod power-tripping shitfest and leave Jim with nothing but the total dregs of a useless site.

Can't say as I blame them, really. I mean it is one thing for Holla Forums to be like this, it was never meant to be a serious board. But others were meant to be serious boards, at least they had a defined purpose. For the admins to show such little caring in addition to providing next to no support, it is pretty unreasonable to ask that BO's remain caring.
You reap what you sow.
Jim and Ron planted shit.

you butthurt? (((da​tamin​ing))) stop posting lewd stuff and your shit wouldn't get deleted