HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOTWHEELS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOTWHEELS

thank you for the good times.
i hope that your new home inside a pig's belly is comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/sudo/res/70106.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS
F

Hotwheels was a homo I'm glad he was digested by a pig.

forever in our hearts. jim should be prosecuted
F

F

The site has rather gone downhill in the last year or so… I don't even care that Jim removed pedo, but overall quality has dropped like a rock.

F

Happy birthday, live long and prosper. And may many boobanimals come nodding.

F

f

f

If i recall correctly, didnt that end not so well?
I think he is pretty good looking and has a strong character (i remember that story with the bus station) and that is always something girls really like. You dont look that confident in this picture, much more confident in the one i saw recently.

F

Gook sluts with dicks are all that could tame his insatiable lust and sex drive.

I heard Holla Forums went under because he had to spend all his money on hip replacements.

Fuck

who?

Sweet baby Jezus!! HW certainly leveled up his lifestyle. Went from a monster to a model. He's living every user's dream.

Happy Birthday, user

When does his NDA expire? I want to hear the good, the bad & the ugly straight from the horses mouth.

A gf who shoots guns and looks great in a Trump hat. HW is a lucky, lucky man.

G

Fuck!

Cheers mate

That's how you know they are baka baka kuwaii

Happy Bday HW. Victory is sweet, isn't it?

When was this taken?

Before Nov 2016

before his little trip to the pig farm

the pathetic little fuck owes every user of 8ch, past and present, a sincere apology. honesty and integrity have never been his strong suits, which explains why he turned his back on Holla Forums in favor of junk politics and religion. when he eventually dies, i'll spit on his tiny grave

Based

He died a long time ago.

simultaneous habby BD & RIP = RIHBD

Dang, did i missed it?

ain't no thang

There were some amazing moments

Is it true that he had to wear a daiper for the last weeks of his life, as his anus was continually prolapsed as a result of his… 'activities'?

Every.Time.

nooooooo I missed it

travis has always been in charge here

He enjoyed a double down dog at KFC in 2015

What was it that happened to ol' HotWheels? (((da​tamin​ing))) How'd he bit the bullet? (((da​tamin​ing)))

that creepy laughter at 0:52

the thot he abused and raped? (((da​tamin​ing))) and who got him exiled from wizardchan.

god bless the little faggot. i hope he died eating wings with a philipino ladyboi

What'd that nigga die from? (((da​tamin​ing))) I can't remember

did someone say travis thread

The Cripple abandoned us & now a Pig Farmer & his autistic Flip son sell fullchan's user data to Jews. So nah, fuck the deformed gnome.

>Is it true that he had to wear a daiper for the last weeks of his life, as his anus was continually prolapsed as a result of his… 'activities'? (((da​tamin​ing)))
I hadn't heard that but I wouldn't be surprised.

>What'd that nigga die from? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Nobody (except his murderer(s)) knows for sure whether he was killed then fed to pigs, or fed to the pigs alive. I don't know how rural Jim's pig farm is, but crippled or not, Freddit could stlll scream, so I suspect that they smothered him first, then fed the corpse to the pigs. Or maybe they knocked out his teeth and got a hung Flip tranny to block his windpipe with cock, an event (with the exception of the tooth removal) known as "Fred's typical weeknight" in the last months of his life.

Fuck off you cripplekike, you lured us here just to make a script to watch us. Just as bad if not worse than moot.

That sounds a tad far fetched.

he died of aids

At least someone who claims to be him committed code to Github on Feb 19.

And Twitter was updated today.

8ch.net/sudo/res/70106.html
watch our beloved dysnomia sob and whine on /sudo/ because the ##BO capcode won't work. 17 days with no solution. Sad!
don't forget to shitpost the thread to oblivion in memory of the cripple

Yeah, they got all of his login credentials for various sites before the piggening. It's not rocket science.

Chad Thunderwheels is a dirty traitor to all of wizardkind and I hope he dies of AIDS.

ive never ever seen him use his bo capcode anyway

if it doesn't work, he can't use it

I think he already died

wtf do you expect from a jew? (((da​tamin​ing)))

wtf i thought you died travisposter