David S. Cohen Orders Media to Spin Trump Lewdness as 'Sexual Assault'

archive.fo/vLJzp

"In just a few hours, the story has spread like wildfire. But here's the important thing that every outlet should be clear about when they report on it: This is not a story about lewd comments. Rather, this is a story about the Republican nominee for president talking, without compunction, about how he supports sexually assaulting women. Every headline must make this clear.

CNN almost got it right in its story this afternoon. Its headline reads, "Trump bragged on hot mic about being able to grope women." That is close to accurate, but it could use even stronger language. Kissing and groping women without their consent is sexual assault. That needs to be how every outlet talks about the Washington Post report.

Notably, in this way, the Washington Post also failed in its piece. Rather than making the piece about Trump endorsing sexual assault – the real shocker here – the paper framed the story as being about bad language. "Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005," reads the headline.
The Post has to change this, and all other media outlets covering this story must follow suit. What the Post has reported is that Donald Trump is talking about how he is eager to sexually assault women, just because he can, just because he's famous.

Yes, his comments are lewd, but that's irrelevant. What matters is that Trump is talking as if he can do whatever he wants with women, whenever he wants, regardless of their consent. This is rape culture, as clear as day.
Lewd comments are not enough to bring Trump to his ultimate demise; we've been treated to untold examples of him making lewd comments about women this election cycle. But endorsing sexual assault is another matter. That just might do it. And that's the story here."

The notorious rape-hoaxers at Rolling Stone are at it again..

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dsc250
archive.is/iTxqx
you
twitter.com/HilLIARy_Lies/status/782408067380088833?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twit
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/784609194234306560
blog.dilbert.com/post/144105138301/the-apology-gambit
illimitablemen.com/2013/11/17/understanding-the-dark-triad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cohen's Twitter:
twitter.com/dsc250

Meanwhile Hillary is married to a serial rapist.

This is actually his twitter avatar.

still getting mileage out of that one?

Rance shattered the forth wall of reality and became Donald Trump.

This will actually redpill normies..
They'll realise he said something to his buds in a truck, it's not like he went out there and said it to her face.
Also, this gives Trump extra free reign to bring up Bill's ACTUAL Sexual Assaults, and hillary's following attempt to cover them up
Jews shooting themselves in the foot again, gotta love it.

In what universe?

Look how many times it is repeated too, they couldn't even come up with many names.

How do they expect this to work with the existence of Bill Clinton? This shit doesn't make any sense at all.

In liberal mind telling fat chick she's fat is rape. Telling beautiful woman she's beautiful is rape. The only way to not rape in liberal world is to not talk to women at all, and that's what jews actually want, so less people will marry or have lasting marriage.

Refresh me. How many sexual assaults are we talking here? All I remember was something about a Pedophile rape plane.

If Trump wins, he's going to be in a world of hurt for the libel.

ftfy

Destruction of the Family Unit.

In Trump's closing statement at the last debate, he warned her and her camp about the low blows. It looks like they are not going to heed his warning. We saw what happened in the GOP debates when he warned Cruz and it went unheeded. Also, consider the latest "Le persuasion man" blog about Trump's predictable pattern and counter punching.

I hate to hype myself up, but I think the gloves are coming off on Sunday. Pence knocked his debate out of the park by being calm against Kaine. I think Big D will be triggering Anderson "shitty dick tip" Cooper and Hilldogg into submission on Sunday. We will see though.

CORRECTED

reading comprehension

How did he warn her again?

archive.is/iTxqx

Apparently they're saying Melania is now voting Clinton.

Dis they ever said they were sorry for the lies they spread about the campus "rape"?

Next debate is sunday right?

Get a life, jews.

Kek, spare us from this chaos

at 1:32:00 after Hilldogg brings up Ms. Piggy

Okay Holla Forums, realistically speaking, can this hurt his chances of winning?

I'm surprised anybody takes these kike publications seriously anymore. Media trust is barely 5% among the general populace now.

It's a stumble, but honestly after everything else they've thrown at him, this is relatively minor. With the wikileaks being published and a good debate performance, this will all be forgotten come Monday.

So long as Trump brings up Bill, he's good.

Watch the video.

Godz quadz confirm.

A brief dip in the polls at best. Absolutely nothing is Trump has dirt he wasn't going to use because it would be hitting below the belt. Leaking private conversations is considered the lowest of the low in terms of diplomacy.

So sayeth the Quads

Only if coupled with a poor debate performance on Sunday. I would say it hasn't changed his chances, but he needs to deliver the knockout during the debate.

Those that want to be offended have found another reason for it, but if you want Trump, the issues you care about are hardly going to intersect with this. Do you want to throw away a white nation because Trump talks like a man? I doubt it.

I don't want Trump to loose, too much is at stake. If Clinton wins, I will kill myself, and I fucking mean it.

What if a CTR shill asks "what about hillary's leaked conversations?"

He's absolutely right, Donald is a rapist !!
Shitposting aside (((Cohen))), pure cohencidence.

That doesn't help any of us.

Then tell me what I can do to help. Donations to Trump's campaign mean fuck all, campaigning for him is a surefire way to get libshits violent against me, what the fuck can I do beyond a vote?

We aren't looking to solve things diplomatically.

start the DOTR

You would of thought they had a bombshell with every liberal news site covering this as the "end of Trump" "Evil rapist monster" shit. Meanwhile shillary keeps having dumps and leaks against her.

Trigger as many faggots as you can online/spread redpills subtly, asymmetrical warfare is the best.

I meant if you kill yourself afterwards. Assuming you're white, the end result is you die, and our numbers drop.

And even if Trump loses (he won't), those sentiments of nationalism do not disappear, and they'll only really intensify as the reality of a coloured America takes hold.

TRUMP IS ABOUT TO RELEASE A VIDEO STATEMENT

SEAN HANNITY TO AIR IT

Do you have a stream?

This ultimately doesn't matter to anyone but liberals. However, Trump needs to crush Clinton in the next debate.

Hypocrisy doesn't work against shitlibs. All they care about is their tribe winning to advance their agenda of infinite diversity and no whites.

I'm Irish

double entendre

Yes because women are fucking dumb.

Hannity's on TV right now.

Tim Kaine, please.

No niggers, no dogs, no Irish… but yes, you're white you fucking mick 1/4 Irish myself.

ausfag here, pls gib stream

if you knew any women you'd know they say worse things than that when they're together

also any woman under 500 lbs knows that's how guys talk

so are you a basement dweller or a hambeast

HANNITY STREAM HERE

you tube.com/watch?v=Bs8n54YihFA

Cheers.

Kek, did not even notice. Guess those double dubs meant double meanings.

Am I supposed to ask women if they want to be kissed?

This is not how chemistry and facial/body language works.

It might scare some Christcucks away but I don't think the impact will end up being significant.

Nearly everyone who is pretending to be offended by this was already planning to vote for Shillary anyway.

This is a weird fox, is it being broadcast to the UK? Those commercials seemed British.

No clue, all I know is it's where Trump will make his video statement.

Hannity is a good loyal soldier.

Hannity's fucking based. Used to listen to his show on the drive home from school every day.

I'm sure the (((polls))) will magically show his sudden 30 point drop, but whether it's true or not is anyone's guess.

And both women are there to defend him, I thought the black would sit there and shit all over him. Nope.

Well shit, I though she was going to say something completely different.

Let it be so.

Hivemind?

With blm and chimps, you assume they defend hillary/gibs. Not so here.

Wrong quote

Why kill yourself when you could go for high score on Hillbots and become a legend?

they literally think if you don't ask for permission for every step of sexual escalation, it's rape.

Wew. They're literally the only site reporting that, and it's a three hour old story. You'd think the media would be going apeshit about it.

How much you want to put on it not being true?

it's a joke site, but to be fair its a leftist joke site, and their headlines are always ridiculous bullshit

Depends on debate on Sunday.

Trump cannot be agressive on a Dying Lady.
Dying Lady can be agressive as she wants on Trump.

That's the territory.

don't you know that you're supposed to ask "is it alright for me to kiss you" like a little cuck faggot?
Looks like somebody didn't pay attention in school.

Doesn't look like there is a tape… I'm sure Trump will tweet it out if it exists.

Ohhh. Part of me feels glad I didn't know that, but I still feel like a retard.

Not when he can just use Obama executive orders allowing him to just imprison anyone for any reason.

They Jews are doing the same thing to Trump as they did to Hitler.

what the libel against him?
you fucking faggots still haven't realized that even though you think you're the allies, the allies weren't the good guys.

what's it like selling your soul for 19k/year

BOTH FROM THE SAME FUCKING GUY

THATS IT I AM FUCKING DONE!

I love how they cannot deny that the leaks are valid, only attack them as "HURR RUSSIA BAD".

he meant
if trump wins, David Shekel Cohen will be in a world of hurt

Kaine was a spastic fuck who couldn't shut up. Pence being in his calm and poignant state was perfect.

Hillary is cucked. You know how cucks will fuck their wives BF's and suck their dicks FUCKING disgusting.

Hillary is the same way fucking that shitfaced wetback Huma Abeaner and Kathleen Kane while her hubby is off having sex with the opposite sex. We all know that Bill sexes all of HRC's dyke lovers.

What ?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST CAN THIS ELECTION BE DONE WITH ALREADY
VOTE TRUMP
GET OVER IT

This. Time for Trump to unleash hell upon that bitch.

That's what cucks do. They like to "join in" with the nigger fucking their "wife".

Why not just go homo at that point or fuck trannies ?

I don't understand as well, what Bill "The Rapist" Clinton has done makes Trump look like a choir boy.

that shit does happen, and it's why cucks are right up against the wall with kikes niggers commies and traitors

I hope you include their degenerate wifes/gf in that bunch.

My sides

Fuck censoring, we're not on plebbit.

if you don't want to go fuck yourself and some leftoid parasite tells you to, isn't that them advocating for you to be raped?

The swamp that is the degenerate mindset will make anything valid, for them anyway. So according to their own rules, no, even though they break those rules so often they mean nothing.

I wonder if trump grabbin' pussy will win him the black vote

wow he got two whole retweets

This is Why OP

twitter.com/HilLIARy_Lies/status/782408067380088833?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

hmmmmmmmmm

You're not too old, go out and get married and make white babies.

thx m8

What did you think "prepping the bull" meant?

Near 30 women have accused Slick Willy of sexual assault.
He's settled at least one case for $$$$.

This really is the utmost in utter ridiculousness.

These Jews are going to get themselves hurt if they keep this up.

Top kek.

juanita broaddrick claims she's afraid for her life now

TRUMP POSTED HIS RESPONSE

twit ter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/784609194234306560

Spread this shit.. FIGHT BACK user

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/784609194234306560

HE DID IT
HE APLOGIZED
HE CALLED OUT BILLY BOY'S RAPE

HE CALLED OUT FOR THE DEBATE

He fucked up, you never fucking apologize to these cunts, its a sign of weakness.

>twit ter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/784609194234306560

someone post this image on the twitter feed

When weak appear strong, when strong appear weak. I have no doubt that everything he does is completely purposeful in order to destroy his enemies.

One the other hand he's been so famous for never apologizing that this one apology may be seen as much more sincere than it would have otherwise. He's been saving it up basically. Trump apologies are very rare and in high demand, so they are more valued.

DONE

Seconding this.

Sorry, should've read a bit further.

Maybe, he did finish strong. Also I just remembered that Scott Adams predicted he'd make some apology a few months ago and it would be a strong move, so maybe I'm wrong.

The post seems almost prescient rereading it.
blog.dilbert.com/post/144105138301/the-apology-gambit

I am also strongly leaning in favor of the theory that he leaked this video himself so that he would have an excuse to get into the Clinton rapes. He leaked the nudes of Melania before, and he leaked the story about him pretending to be someone else on the phone talking about himself.

This lewd leak serves several purposes for Trump:
1) Makes him seem like an ordinary Joe Sixpack people can relate to
2) Makes black people like him for his swagger
3) Keeps the news cycle dominated by stories about him
4) Emphasizes his libido/sexual potency even as a 60 year old man
5) Most importantly, allows him to have free reign to decimate the Clintons on their history of rape

Not on my watch.

I guess he does know what he's talking about.

Will Alex Jones give him shekels if he says "bill clinton is a rapist" live on the debate?

And of course also
7) Gives him an excuse to apologize, on a woman-related issue, which will seem far more potent and meaningful given his usual reluctance to apologize

I'm starting to think he did leak the original audio tape on purpose, because that rebound is just so fucking perfect.

ty bro

Like hell he can't. He's going to roast her so badly we're going to see the Reaper come on stage wearing a MAGA hat to take her away.

He needed it to look like Hillary drew first blood on the sex scandal stuff, so he could attack her at the 2nd Debate, otherwise it would make it look like he was being the "big male meanie" the media makes him out to be. He pulled a ninja move.

He even set himself up at the first debate by saying, "I could have said some nasty stuff about Hillary, but I chose not too."

He is making himself look like the one in control. Its a smart move actually. He is low in the polls already with women, this tape would probably not hurt him that much if he did release it himself.

Double dubs say this may indeed be some advanced magic

He already had one apology when he said "im sorry for saying mean things."

Meh, that was passive-aggression. Today was entirely different.

No, he said;
earlier.

dude that was an apology in name alone

Holy shit, this book is a gold mine
Thanks user, just ordered a copy from amazon
Can't wait to try some of these out on my gf and boss

No that was a real apology. The earlier one on his website wasn't but in the video he fully apologized for how he acted and said he'd never do it again.

I'd grope dat puss tbh

I don't want jews on my planet anymore.

this is a legitimate question: are you autistic?

Pepe is now conductor of the rape train.

You're the autistic one here if anything.

i'm fine calling it an apology if normie faggots like yourself think it is but it's clearly a segue into stating that he's gunning for illary about bill clinton being a serial rapist

The memes never stop.

For your GF get the Art of Seduction, by the same author. It works, but its a pain in the ass.

Its an apology that's also a segue. You are fucking retarded if you think that actually saying he was wrong and that he apologizes is somehow not an apology.

it's in the same manner you apologize to a woman, do you understand subtext at all.
i'm sorry you're such a faggotdo you believe me

Not him but buddy, he got you by the balls
He used the apology to remind people that Bill is another world itself in the context, using the apology as an opportunity weapon, but an apology at the end of the day
He backed down, that's a tecnicality, but he did

Thanks, just ordered that one too.

Is this trump's guide book?

Its every powerful mans Guide book. It was written based on historical accounts of great leaders and how they rose to the top. Covers everything from ancient Egypt to modern presidents and billionaires.

he's probably a natural.
illimitablemen.com/2013/11/17/understanding-the-dark-triad/

They're all coming back, and there's no escape.

I just want to hear him say "it's not sexual assault if there is consent"

and then watch them blow up and give up their facade of being based on reason by saying something like

"how dare he say sexual assault is based on consent! what a misogynist!"

when clearly that is what sexual assault is based on.

it would show their arguments aren't based on reason or principle or substance but are just them trying to tribally spin anything as a negative against him. They can be known as the ignorant party after that.

imagine this, real 4 d chess, trump leaks the 2005 video to the clinton campaign so they would release it thinking they have a home run, but trump just gave it to them so he could turn the news cycle to bill clintons actual rape allegations.

"Women let you grab their pussy"

it's an apology for the normie faggots who got riled up about this nothing story in the first place jesus you people are obtuse, this isn't like romneys shit or even bill's address to the nation

Just to add, it's like these people have no verbal literacy at all; they are literally putting words into Trump's mouth.

LIBEL LAWS WHEN

I wonder why…

What an unbiased piece of journalism

And by the end of the video he basically said he was guilty of nothing other than talking about how he wasn't able to lay a girl to a mate and how women are over you if you're successful big league

This better be it. I said it in another thread but I'm salivating at the possibilities from this. This is probably the best twist in the campaign that goes to Trump's advantage. The ball's in his court.

I could go on but the domino effect HAS to start here. If Trump was planning for this or not, he has to get on this now. I'm so high energy for this that I'm literally jumping in my seat hoping this is what's coming next.

Way to give a kike shekels for tips on general power dynamics.
As an alternative, watch the first season of the Apprentice and read the first few dozen articles at Chateau Heartiste.

gtfo kike shill
she started it

Donald Trump could personally burn down a nursery and I'd still vote for him.

It's incredible, is it not? The media, the government, the FBI, and more. They've all done irreversible damage to their reputations and credibility.

Remember that to these people, in their ideal world even the wealthiest, strongest man on earth is a pathetic beta who has to ask for woman's consent to even make eye contact with he, otherwise he is stare-raping her

Now they're throwing a shitfit because this (((leak))) is reminding normies who live in a world where women control literally everything with their pussies what it's like when the tables are turned

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

this tbh, hillary has done far worse things than killing babies.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT TALK ABOUT DINDU CONFIRMATION
LOOK AT WHO'S MISSING FROM THAT SHIT
It really is all about the fucking thugs!!!

…Also I still remember the great line the cop's partner had from the walmart shooting.
"Me, racist? The only kind of race I hate is the one you have to run!"
supposed to be a serious interview with the meeja after the jury failed to indict his partner, and he just belts that one out and his partner has that "oh you" meme look on his face. If Crawford's body was in range he'd have died a second time.