Le dataminer bogeyman

i hope you paranoid freaks realize that there arent any rs on Holla Forums. it really is pathetic that you retards get whipped up into a frenzy whenever there is a "le thread oh noez!!!!. the only people that make "" threads are other anons doing it for teh lulz because they know you spergs are gonna start autisticly screeching and they'll get to laugh at you. if you just responded normally or ignored the threads they would stop cropping up over and over again. a proper response would include:
name
date of birth
place of birth
social security number
drivers license number
mother's maiden name
current address
any former addresses
email address
and of course any data relevant to what they are asking for.
i guarantee they would stop coming if you guys follow my directions

Other urls found in this thread:

lurkmore.com/w/index.php?title=Age_and_Sage&oldid=16196
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hahaha i see that the ebil d@ta word has been banned from Holla Forums. so much for being the supposed"last bastion of free speech on the internet"

d@tamin3r lol

THREAD DO NOT REPLY

What retarded fuck nutter told you that?

D@T@ THREAD DO NOT REPLY

d@tam1ning is last week bro. Speaking of this week, have you taken the horsepill yet?

i saw it on an orientation video at work

D@T@MINE!NG THREAD DO NO REPLY

you realize that was a meme from Holla Forums used to weed out the newfags right?

straight out of the datam1ner handbook 101, you can't make this shit up. op is m1ning scum

DATAMlNING THREAD DO NOT REPLY

"Sage goes in all fields" predates Holla Forums by a longshot.

sage

just give me your facebook!!!!!

oh yeah le ebin oldfag? then where does it come from?

"the last bastion of free speech on the internet" is the literal words that the founders of reddit used to describe reddit. OP is a fucking redditor lmao

makes sense, reddit is a goldmine for datamlners

takes one to know one. and that isnt even true, reddit has moderation, and wherever there is moderation there can not be free speech

there doesnt need enforcement you retarded rulecuck

sage and report

definitely not the same fag switching vpns or anything… xD

is botspam free speech?

Yes, just like yell of the sheep.

Originally from 2chan "sageru", but the "sage goes in all fields" meme started on 4chan's Holla Forums way back in 2004. Holla Forums didn't exist until 2011.

yes. spam is free speech. like it or leave it.

thats bullshit but youre allowed to believe whatever you want. im not gonna infringe on your free speech my man.

Which part?
1] "Sage goes in all fields" started on Holla Forums.
2] Holla Forums did not exist until 2011.
Those are both 100% accurate statements.

I can't have friends so I collect ips.

sage goes in all fields did not start on Holla Forums. unless you have evidence that states otherwise then leave it my man.

then gimme ips dude

lurkmore.com/w/index.php?title=Age_and_Sage&oldid=16196
Article from 2009 - 2 years prior to the creation of Holla Forums - explaining "sage goes in all fields". If it were created on Holla Forums, then this could not exist.

Revision as of 20:41, 8 September 2009 by Moot

Suck it, user. All of Holla Forums is an unoriginal newfag.

m8 just use an old smarphone as a local vpn, boom, infinite ips
THE UNBANNABLES

never said sage was made on Holla Forums. i just said that Holla Forums used it as a way to weed out newfags. still havent proved anything