So this just showed up.

Praise kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov
twitter.
archive.fo/NuEXa
levo.com/ellie-cohen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain what am i looking at and who is Elizabeth (((Cohen))).

2nded

curious bump

What we are looking at in the first pic is the summary of correct the record finances and it's chief officer Elizabeth (((Cohen))), There is a reporter that worked for (((cnn))) with the same name not sure on relation this was posted as I found it, the summary came from the links below.

beta.fec.gov /data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01%2F01%2F2015&max_date=10%2F07%2F2016

Dude, fuck you.
So is this implying CNN is on CTR's payroll?

Dude, fuck you.

So is this implying CNN is on CTR's payroll?

Looks that way, at least it's a possibility.

It's nothing,move on

And there's this kike giving an "it's something goyim" endorsement.

I'm trying real hard to find another elizabeth cohen in the internet, but tbh i really doubt it's the same CNN anchor. Treasury is serious business and i doubt an anchor would be up to the task.

Remember, Hilldog employed a guy who asked for help on Reddit as her IT technician.

Move on to what? The first batch of the Podesta e-mails?

I legit cringed remembering about that, Fuck, i guess i'll keep digging. Any way burgers know a better way to dig this?

Absolutely no mention of Clinton on the CNN reporter's twitter or anything. This is weird.

twitter. com/emcohen03
This is the treasurer.

See

(Praise Kek)

Your dubs imply yes, but I have no fucking idea she's the only person that comes up but idk if she would have that kind of money so idk..

The news anchor isn't her.

Interesting I had a hunch it wasn't her.

I think that it's probably someone else. This "Ellie Cohen" works for CTR. I can't find much about her, but Elizabeth Cohen of CNN seems to live in GA. The attached Facebook post (if it is referencing the same Ellie Cohen) would lead us to believe that Ellie Cohen is from DC. That matches up with CTR's location.

archive.fo/NuEXa
levo.com/ellie-cohen