JEWISH WOMAN TWERK IN PUBLIC

JEWISH WOMAN TWERK IN PUBLIC

No way It's real.
hooktube.com/watch?v=-P6Tdeqr-Pc

Complete degenracy and people are just laughing and celebrating it. How can you take women who scream about equal rights and 'we don't to be raped' seriously when you see shit like this?

look at this virgin, scared of a woman's butt

Look at the degenerate, first on the DOTR.

He's right fucking faggot.

you on the left

kill yourself kike

What Women really are!

APPALLING TBH

OY VEY

All this White Knighting and she still won’t fuck you, autists.

This.

Oh the hell is this possible.

Stop samefagging. We have IDs

Disgusting. Another good ass ruined by this shitty trend of getting tattoos. The tramp stamps were bad enough; now they belong in Barnum and Baileys with this garbage. Also bitch needs to cover up, Christ, have some decency.

Pick one

diaf

never thought a kikette would get me hard
fuck you, OP

So, I watched the webum … she scraped her anus on a NY subway pole. If she didn't have syphilis before, she sure as fuck has it now.

It's not the same ID.

This.

Gross. I enjoy strip clubs, women's bodies, and sex, but this is public indecency, and it is really fucking gross and disrespectful. Mankind has lost any semblance of respectability, morality, or civility. Everybody is degenerate, and they are all too proud to display that degeneracy in public, in broad daylight.

If everybody is degenerate, then nobody is. Everybody's sin is nobody's sin.

I didn't really mean *every* body. There are plenty of decent people left in the world. I meant "everybody" in the pop-culture sense.

The next generation will become jaded to 3DPD. Over time even if a rostie twerks right in your face you will have "seen it before" and not care about anything sexual that a 3DPD will do. Because men will become burned out over the sexualization of thots, they will seek something new. This new thing will infact be the old ways of companionship. Men will get a hard-on just by a companionbot or AI saying the right things even when fully dressed and not trying to be sexual.

AGAIN THIS CAN'T BE STATED ENOUGH …. HITER DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!

HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THE JEW AND THEIR DEGENERACY PUSHING CULTURE WAS ALL ABOUT AND WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH THOSE PURE CHAOS CAUSING RATS :)

diazha morgann is jewish?

this
AKA

Kek.

I wanna fuck the Jewess octo pussy. Also what do you think is these womans problem?

test

Molested at young age/mental illness
(Stop gloryfing this whore)

Cthulhu confirmed. Jews aren't even trying to hide their devil worship anymore.