/girltalk/

Women in imageboard form are seriously, horrifically disgusting. I sincerely despise every woman that uses imageboards. Giving women anonymity takes away everything that is good about them- their appearance, their smell, their touch- their body, basically. If all you can see is their mind, then all you see is ugliness, because that's all there is in there.

I really wish /girltalk/, lolcowfarm, half/soc/, etc. didn't exist, anywhere where these wretched beasts flock to expose the demon inside them to the world. Isn't the attention you receive in real life, where you have some semblance of value, enough? Of course not, there is no such thing as enough.

That sums up everything in the screencap. Or, more concisely:

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow.farm/ot/res/229274.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence.

Also I bet half the users are trannies or wannabe trannies anyway.

Not realizing that /girltalk/ is almost entirely Dysnomia.

the whole /fembot/ me-me is so contrived, as said it's mostly trannies looking to LARP because they have nothing better to do. face it, no girl is visiting cuckedchan or even Holla Forums. They know what to expect it's either "Tits or GTFO XDDD" or orbiters asking for their social media so they creep, I've been there, done that.

Possible.

lolcow.farm/ot/res/229274.html

internet is full of men pretending to be women
what makes you think /girltalk/ is any different?

Nothing.

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

proof needed

IT'S HIP TO FUCK BEES

Proof!

Who's claiming to be a woman in the thread? I see a thread full of faggots.

fucking saved that schopenhauer wojak

Great post.

Femoids are taking over and thus ruining everything. Now even muh imageboards aren't safe anymore. Femoids are the cancer of humanity tbh, as well as the cucks who enable this kind of behaviour

U wot m8

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

Kek.

Fuck you.

Get out of here Berkay

Are you the user that got banned for posting this dick? :^)
What the fuck were you expecting?

ITT incels and virgins

welcome to shit that was well known back in 2005
either work on their replacement, or find some other shit to spend your time on, as bitching about 3DPD is like bitching about mosquitoes being parasites. Just the way nature made them.

Don't forget crystal.cafe. Bunch of fucking social-disease-ridden roasties who like to pretend they know our feels, only, like, pinker? ecksdee!

Women will one day be purged from this planet. In most every ancient text many wise men have warned us about the evil that is natural in women. Even God's forwarned of the chaos women cause. They are not natural to how things work in our universe and instead lie and mislead. We must forgo women and replace them, this is the only way men can evolve past our limits.

RAID GIRLTALK
RAID GIRLTALK
RAID GIRLTALK
RAID GIRLTALK
RAID GIRLTALK

Such a simplistic response, yet all it dose is show how basic the resolve of omega cucks are to the situation of women. All they wish for is to simply be wanted by something that will offer them a worm hole. They see not that everything ages in time and that one needeth not those holes but need more then just warmth to keep you content. For man can find warmth on his own without the need of women. Things are changing and the weak will not adapt to the coming shift. As the first-world countries to degrade into second, and as second degrade into third, all pushed by ideals of those men who listen to the lesser sex, who are driven by the lesser sex. A nation will forum among the strong men who survive and who are wise to the one true limiting factor in nature. That is the oppression of womens emotion projected into men. Those who have focused on building wealth have already started the shift. The one's who still attach themselves to their slavers cannot be given remorse. For they have chosen their path and that path will end only with the strong men.

If dubs I will

Sorry, I guess I'll just jack off to some tiddys