General possible ET thread

I really want to make fucking sense of this before some cuck mod deletes this because they claim it's meta. Kek is real, deal with it.

Reminder, it's happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/l2UD2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking mobile wont let me post multiple images

The ones I meant to post in OP.

Stupid faggot.

>[email protected]/* */

Belongs to this person:

archive.fo/l2UD2

So some nutcase emailed John Podesta a few times. That's why these emails are included.

Who cares? If Hillary or someone connected to her was talking about ayy lmaos then it would be noteworthy.

Yep, just as I thought. It's fucking nothing. Edgar Mitchell and Podesta both believe in ayliums, but Mitchell said several times he had no direct contact or knowledge about them.

Delete this thread.

>>>/fringe/

anyone remember how the blue beam conspiracy is supposed to go? I forget most of it but I seem to remember something about how Werner Von Braun claimed the end-game was the militarization of space. basically, once ZOG has weapons in space its game over

The claim is that the "NWO" will use hologram technology to create the illusion of UFOs around the world and then the aliens will announce to mankind that a global government is necessary for our survival. Something like that.

Please don't bump this thread.

WAIT A SECOND, KEK WAS TRYING TO SAY HELLO, BUT HE WAS ONLY ABLE TO TYPE THE 'H' KEY, HOLY SHIT GUYS. KEK WANTED TO COMMUNICATE, BUT HIS WORLD IS TRILLIONS OF LIGHTYEARS AWAY FROM OURS.

THIS IS A SIGN

==hello=

Now this is just getting sad. Accept it faggots, your beloved frog god was powerless to stop that shitposter from stealing the get.

Thank you for correcting the record.

$5 has been deposited into your account.

Posting images in separate post instead of all in op

Op detected as halfchan faggot

Stay mad frogposter. No matter how hard you shitpost, you can't change the truth.

I don't even give a fuck if aliens are real, if they are, they haven't killed the kikes, so what fucking good are they? You have to go back to Zeta Reticuli, plasma-backs!

ERWACHE

Apply yourself, kike.

More like 0.02 cents. Not very lucrative being a shitposter for a candidate destined to lose in a landslide.

Honestly, these ayys just need to some out of their pods and fuck us in our asses already.

Reminder that aliens aren’t real.

Reminder that shitty arguments likr this indicate shills or general retards.

Yeah, I know. That’s why I saged.

Found the ayylium.

Because you're retarded?

sage

explanation

Nice try Glipglorp. We're on to you.

This. The Ayyliums, if real obviously don't give a shit about humans or our cause so fuck 'em.

user why do you want to be sodomized by ayy lmaos?

Daily reminder that aliens don't exist and even if they did we wouldn't try to contact humanity anyways.