After few days of being cut from news, hear about shooting

Are we getting raided? No way most anarchists here act like this. Are they underage or autistic as fuck? It just surprises me how you support the shooter.

This has to be a false flag

What are you talking about?

There's plenty of tankie copcucks but I simply refuse to believe that anarchist copcucks exist.

Agreeing that the shooting is dumping more fuel on the fire isn't the same as supporting some idpol riddled faggot

What did the shooting accomplish? Those cops were just standing around, and then they got shot for no reason.

And yes, we have been getting raided. Holla Forumsyps have been coming here in droves to whine about dead nazi cops.

Do you think that more dead cops is a good thing?

On the whole it adds to antagonisms.

five less cops and one less nazi doesn't seem too bad tbqh

this keeps getting better and better

Elaborate

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY DOING

This isn't an anarchist board and it never was.
Go away.

the threat of violence, not the violence itself is what is protecting porky

Fam, I clearly remember the days when this was an anarchist board.

More dead cops is going to mean that the police are going to become more brutal and more cruel. When this happens, it is going to add to political destablization.

Seeing as I currently want an end to the current regime and I realize that this cannot happen while the state is stable, and that most revolutionary thought forments in unstable political times, it's something I generally support.

Do you want more dead cops, yes/no

Sure, they are puppets of the state, but they did not deserve to die

Broadly, yes.

You picked the wrong flag for falseflagging, laddie

ok then.

I meant the cops at dallas did not deserve to die.

there's no such thing as "deserves" with what the state has done and continues to do

it was funny at first, but your sloppiness is ruining the charm

oh.
lol, i really doubt you're an anarchist if you're going to describe them as "puppets"

Did it really take you that long to start having doubts?

What are they then?

No, it's just that was really, really bad.

The whole "deserve" shit should be all the proof you need.

They are not "puppets of", they are literally the arm of violence of the state. In effect, the cops and military are the expression of the state in real terms.

If you still insist on engaging please do everyone a favor and S A G E

we have like three threads like this already. please use the catalog.

Literally end your life fake anarchist.

What's his post history?

This. It's probably another false flag

Ban these motherfuckers on sight. This is getting out of control. It's one thing to support "free speech", but letting people come here and blatantly lie about their political views is fucking inexcusable.

he seems to be a regular poster.

Sure Nazi soldiers are the puppets of Hitler, but they did not deserve to die.

The Red Army should have used peaceful methods to resist the Nazi occupation amiright?

xyzTESTxyz

xyzTESTxyz f

asdf dsfsd

dfgdfgdfgf

xcvvxc

Bernie Sanders

B████ ██████ B████