Holla Forumstard manifesto

listen up Holla Forumstards!

i have written the official manifesto of Holla Forums

poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/

Not even an archive link. I bet you're attempting to gather IPs of bad goyim.

wow you should be our leader!

OH VEY YOU GOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Holla Forums needs no such thing as a manifesto

Holla Forums is inherent in all of us

Holla Forums is unwritten

Holla Forums is reason

Holla Forums is bigger than any one guy especially a faggot OP

Sage

Negro, you do not speak for me.

Go fuck yourself.

The only religion that I can think of that would protect a man’s rights is Islam. - OP

sage

sage

Nice honey pot you got there winnie the pooh.

Don't sage. Find out who this faggot is.

kys

Holla Forums ALREADY HAS A MANIFESTO:

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

All controlled OPposition must fucking hang.

it's official, we've lost fullchan to cancer. Someone please come and kill me.

FUCK I JUST BUMPED THIS SHIT THREAD.
KEK JUST SMITE ME PLEASE

GOATFUCKERS GET OUT

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the NAVY CREAMSUCKERS!

good luck, faggot

Alternate manifesto that basicaly means the same thing

HEIL HITLER

Part One: American Women Are Only Good For Easy Sex, Not Marriage
Part Two: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women
Part Three: The Sickness of Modern Day America

The world of modern dating, romance, and love is a very risky and dangerous place for men, especially younger men between the ages of 16 to 30. Why especially for younger men? Because many younger men in our present day have very little experience with women, and they tend to make many mistakes in their interactions and dealings with women, which in turn can lead to serious pain and heartbreak.
Also, the German philosopher Schopenhauer said that men and women reach their peak maturity at different ages. He said that women reach their full mental capacity by age 18, whereas for men, a man will rarely reach his full mental capacities before age 28. So basically you have young men who have not yet reached maturity, dealing with women who have already reached their full maturity, and thus many mistakes are bound to occur. It is truly an unfair situation but this is how nature has designed it. This is also why younger men MUST learn how to handle women at the earliest age possible, so that they can save themselves much trouble, pain, heartache, and TIME.

And not just with women, but the earlier a young man learns to focus on his goals, the better his life will be later on. Imagine if you created a 5 year plan to become a millionaire. If you implemented this plan at age 30, you’d be a millionaire by age 35. But if you implemented this plan at age 20, you’d be a millionaire by age 25 and you’d be able to really enjoy your youth then, instead of wasting it like so many young men do. Many young men waste their youth chasing women, playing video games, or engaged in any manner of frivolous activity which will not create any benefit for your life. Learn to become selfish. Learn to focus on your own life and what will benefit your own life.
There are so many traps and pitfalls out there for younger men. And sex is a necessary part of life. Many psychologists have said that the most powerful driving force of man is the desire for sex. Look at how much trouble men are willing to go through just to get sex. Taking a girl on 3 or 4 dates, and spending hundreds of dollars on these dates, just for the HOPE of having sex. That, my friends, is the power of sexual desire.
Now, what if most modern women have consciously realized this, and are using it to extract as much material benefit as possible from men, while giving the least amount of reward (sex) back to men as possible? Do you now realize the dangers involved in such a manipulative game? What if there were ways for men to get sex from women, without having to go through all these games and waste so much time or money? And also avoid the emotional heartache that can come from being manipulated? That is what the first section of this book will talk about and I will explain all of this in as concise and brief a manner as possible. It’s not my intention to write some long winded rant. No, I like for truth to be stated concisely and for the solution or answer to also be stated concisely. I hope you will appreciate that as well.

don't forget the 88 precepts