Why are betacucks (men who cannot get women to follow them at a hormonal level) are so much against immigration?

why are betacucks (men who cannot get women to follow them at a hormonal level) are so much against immigration?

I don't care if she's here legally or esoterically, I know I can get her to buy me date food and a ride to her apartment so I can fuck her.

I guess only chads will understand what I'm writing anyways.

/leftycuck/

I'm sighing from how childish you betacucks are.

Best part about a hot shitskin bitch is that her retarded barbarian culture she grew up in has taught her she is completely subservient to men and will do anything they command. Plus if you breed with her you have removed her from shitting out 30 more little future terrorists and worsened their gene pool in one fell swoop.

you have also worsened your own you stupid fuck

do you think this #redpilled tactic works with mexicans to take out their edgelords from their population?

We all descended from fucking apes so be thankful if you aren't currently one of the genetic lottery losers residing in the Kingdom of Niggerdom fuckface.

lol

I don't usually like adult women but there is something about her that get me hard, her tits look delicious

I get the ones before 20… otherwise you play rapey roulette. Where I live, false rape accusations happen a lot; obviously most are done by older women, but there is also the "reporting rape" crap if you're with a young woman.

Those are excellent tits.
I like my nipples with as many bumps and ridges as possible so you can feel them on your tongue when sucking, hers are rather smooth, but no need to nitpick…. We're looking at 9/10 boobs here.

Many of them have hips that get better with age (as boobs stop growing after the first baby).

I assume you meant nips, not hips.
Don't care about hips, I'm not a Mexican.

lol

spic whores have no hips. they are shaped like sausages.

f

gw

ew