What is it with 14yo girls flashing their tits on social media these days?

What is it with 14yo girls flashing their tits on social media these days?

It's a way for women to remind everybody that pedophilia doesn't apply to people who are past puberty. Of course being women they are incapable of communicating it verbally and logically, using well thought out statements, so they flash their flashy flesh. Next you know invisible pedos are blamed for requesting this and taking advantage of the poor child (who is definitely not a woman ready to procreate, because fuck biology).

Or if you want a non-pedo alternative explanation: we live in degenerate times, and may God kill us all.

How the fuck

Disgusting white people.

Too old

I wish they were more common tbh

I tend to quite agree, to be fair

I think every teenage girl should take nudes and send them to me…for medical research obviously.

Come to think of it i wonder if i could pull that off.
Posting on FB pretending to be a doc looking for hebe/teens for medical research.

I know a guy who used to do something close it that quite successfully.

I'm starting to wonder when this thread's gonna be removed.

I reported it tbh

Same.

Meh … if you have tits, may as well show 'em.

Because that's the way of the world.

You should post more for science.

That video made me laugh so fucking hard. What's going on with him??

It's just Japanesse people.

Third option : Women are retarded boob animals who do not understand actions and consequences.

For anyone who cares, the background story of this is that she had initially sent this to her friend but her friend ended up posting it on her account which led to someone hacking her account and letting the video stay up publicly for some time until it got removed.

This girl actually went to my school but afterwards she changed to another school.

What all baffles me is how the police didn't act out on this at all.
But oh well, who could you possible put on charges on anyone of this, probably in America but not in Europe, at least here only the guilty get justice.

Got innocent pics of her? Like her social media photos and shit

Why

While i do have a fb account that's apparently her, you won't find anything interesting on it.
Besides, this video is all what matters.