Ongoing Star Wars and ETI confirmed in New Hillary leaked emails

Ongoing Star Wars and ETI confirmed in New Hillary leaked emails.

https:// wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell#Views_on_UFOs
archive.is/RzW60
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
calphysics.org/zpe.html
archive.fo/l2UD2
archive.fo/ltU38
terrimansfield.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell
terrimansfield.com/obedience/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping

Death to all Xenos!

Humanity forever! Suffer not the alien to live! Deus Vult!

What is this?

False flag alongside flat earth shills. They want to associate Holla Forums with /fringe/ shit, so nobody will take the previous seriously.

bump

https:// wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Assange has got to be some sort of a government asset. He refuses to release documents involving spies without consulting US officials first. What makes you think he'd release something like that out of the kindness of his heart? It's a cover up.

I'm sorry, anons, but all of this looks like sheer bullshit and worse, a trap itself.

If they ever disclose anything that's not completely blacked-out, expect it to be disinfo and psyop - We cannot expect the government to ever be honest to us.

I don't disagree with you faggots but its right there. It has been linked. Someone needs to give us answers because this shit is too crazy to be ignored.

No idea why you saged. Even if it is BS its important.

they are called a shill my friend

>>>/x/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell#Views_on_UFOs
He "died" on the 2.4.16. this is too sketchy to look over

THERE ARE A BUNCH OF WOO-WOO FAGGOTS WHO CALL THEMSELVES "THE DISCLOSURE MOVEMENT"
They have a lot of money for the same reason that $cientology has a lot of money - the world is full of gullible retards.
They paid a lot of that money to have a pretend "Citizens Hearing on Disclosure" to Congress which consisted of the renting out a building in D.C. and paying scumbags like Podesta to come hear them waffle about ayy lmao bullshit.
It's a distraction that CTR will try to use to discredit damning stuff in this release.
Don't fall for it.
But at least keep this UFO shit out of the digging threads, thank you.

remember that one of the space X rockets blew up and there was something weird in the video? might be related now that they want to colonize mars

ITS HAPPENING

contiguous universe implies not outer-space aliens but probably humans from a parallel realm

fucking aliens confirmed this is the BEST FUCKING YEAR

We're in the matrix.

Have a reminder.

If this is MUFON or the Disclosure Project, I know a thing or two or three about them. They are bogus, ignoring real (thoroughly verified) contact efforts while promoting false ones. Although we are not alone, and the 'ETI's' have attempted to contact us, mostly they don't know what to do about us but let us stew in our own insanity until we either self-destruct or grow out of it. Most of the flying saucers in our skies are our own government's hidden technology and craft. Holla Forums wisely ignores this stuff most of the time, because it's a zero sum game - even if we prove to everyone's satisfaction that ET's are real, we are still stuck here with all of our problems, and no one else will dig us out of the holes we dig ourselves into.

Although I wish I could say otherwise, I strongly suspect that this is just a diversionary tactic.

Yeah but it's infested with multikulti/we wuz/stronk wymyn propaganda.

At this point the only hope of redemption for the series is Darth Jar Jar

more interesting though maybe is the talk of zero-point energy. specifically, the talk about disclosure of it, and that these ayylmaos are helping bring it to earth.

any user have knowledge of zero point energy who can shine some more light on this?

In Southern France they are working on a Fusion reactor. Should be done by 2025.

BLUEBEAM INCOMING
STAY VIGILANT FAGGOTS

Next time create an archive rather than a broken url.

archive.is/RzW60

trips confirm

So there's going to be an earthquake in Cali and then they're going to discover ancient aryans?

So TPTB are in contact with not just aliens from another solar system, but another UNIVERSE?

This has to be a joke. Is it possible that this is a ongoing joke for the elite, or possibly included if their emails are ever leaked in order to distract from real goings on?

More like there's going to be an earthquake in Cali and some "alien" faggot named Maitrea is going to go full antichrist

well remember the rituals and shit surrounding the opening of the cern tunnels?

they've opened portals to another dimension dude

Yes, the first ritual of this sort was conducted by Jack Parsons in the 30s, and by Aleister Crowley decades earlier for non scientific reasons

lame

calphysics.org/zpe.html

>In conventional quantum physics, the origin of zero-point energy is the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, which states that, for a moving particle such as an electron, the more precisely one measures the position, the less exact the best possible measurement of its momentum (mass times velocity), and vice versa. The least possible uncertainty of position times momentum is specified by Planck's constant, h. A parallel uncertainty exists between measurements involving time and energy (and other so-called conjugate variables in quantum mechanics). This minimum uncertainty is not due to any correctable flaws in measurement, but rather reflects an intrinsic quantum fuzziness in the very nature of energy and matter springing from the wave nature of the various quantum fields. This leads to the concept of zero-point energy.

Fucking jews with their communism.

I understand now.

>[email protected]/* */

Belongs to this person:

archive.fo/l2UD2

So some nutcase emailed John Podesta a few times. That's why these emails are included.

Who cares? If Hillary or someone connected to her was talking about ayy lmaos then it would be noteworthy.

THE ALIENS WANT YOU TO RACE MIX GOY

DO IT FOR THE ZERO POINT ENERGY

What the fugg

You mean /x/, retard.

So with this in mind, does Assange have some other purpose? Why did he release this if it is bullshit? Should we not trust the fucker?

… Alternatively, if he only released stuff associated with Clinton; who the hell is "[email protected]/* */" and why are they being associated with Clinton.

that is why i posted the thread we need to dig

Exactly. This is nothing unless we have such things being discussed by an actual elite, not just some random nutjob.

He dumped all of Podesta's emails.

archive.fo/ltU38

The Secret Sun blog does a lot about this shit, but I can't get links easily on mobile. His theory is that the Rowell crash was faked, a ritual to explain technology acquired through "other means." By which I mean occult rituals and shit. The Internet was basically what they got from the ultra terrestrials - the tech for transistors, for instance, seems to have very little documentation in antecedents. Take it as you will but it's a damn interesting story that involves some high ranking members in the military; government; and theosophist type societies.

If you look up Secret Sun transistors Roswell it should be findable.

terrimansfield.com/

ok so now we have to kill some alien tyrants that are probably helping the jews kike humanity into a slave race.

we are being colonized by ETI.

I JUST WANTED TO SHOOT ALIUMS IN VIDEO GAMES

I guess I'm getting that IRL

Anything it could be code for?
Like 'our benefactors are bringing central rule, they will not tolerate economic or electronic opposition'?

I refuse to believe this is real, not enough context to build it up

See:

The aliens might be too weird to shoot.

fuck xeno filth, we'll figure that hit out on our own and wipe their ugly asses out for ever even entertaining the idea of telling us what to do on our own fucking home.

Obviously, the universe where the Nazis won is more technologically advanced.

Oh my God an undying Hitler might be trying to open a portal to our universe to save us from cultural Marxism.

Might be?

We might be trying to help him tear a hole through our albanian kidney stealing forum shitposting.

Muh gets from that last tread

PRAISE KEK
KEK IS AMONG US
KEK HAS RETURNED

Well, this whole thing sounds like bullshit. But if this isn't, then I'm with and we should bayonet charge this xenos scum!

That is 100% accurate if string theory is proven real.

Oh shit I just noticed we passed
Regardless, these documents came out even worse. I thought it would've been some more evidence the general public wouldn't pay attention to, but it's genuinely lying about aliens and space.
I hope this happened on purpose, because if not Wiki Leaks ought to be embarrassed.

WHEN WILL WE STAND UP AND MURDER EVERY SINGLE FUCKING JEW ON THIS PLANET BEFORE THEY SPREAD ACROSS THE UNIVERSE

The man who signed the email has his own Wikipedia page:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell

Edgar Mitchell said many times he had no direct contact or knowledge of ayliums. The email is most likely some moron pretending to be Mitchell. Podesta is heavily involved in the UFO disclosure movement.

terrimansfield.com/obedience/

holy shit this is PURE EVIL

Free will has not been successful on our planet. Yes, there are many honorable people using their free will compassionately for the highest good of all, but there are also many people using their free will for nefarious purposes which harm all life on Earth.

human goys have had free will for too long, its time to cuck them all for their own good

fuck these ETIs

GAS THE AYYS, SPACE WAR NOW

Point Emerging Probably Entering

Exactly, this is weaker attempt then disarming arming all of our "nukes" for peace. I bet some faggot leftist commies would open up their assholes willingly like the independence day for the kike/ayylmaos to fuck them in the ass.

Sweet Kek it never fucking ends with this shit. We're going plaid, boys, so you'd better buckle up because shit is about to get seriously fire monkey.

Welp, the 7777777 thread just maxed out at 777 replies.

wew

Shadilay

What fucking interests would the US have in space? Is she talking about like mars colony shit or something else?

Satellite jamming and destruction capabilities. Rods from God perhaps? Space drones and orbital nuke platforms?

The only solution

Fuck off back to cuckchan. On Holla Forums paranormal shit ended up on /fringe/ just like technology ended up on Holla Forums.

I bet the ayylmaos already hiding here from some other ayylmaos they pissed off so we have to defend them? The kikes really are reptilians and all the other ayylmaos they have jewed are coming for blood.

Space is the new frontier, and if you control the space around our planet, then you can have all of it for yourself.

checked
I know about that but I mean what interests not in the next 200 years. Unless they really are playing a super long con.

If all this alien shit is real and they can disable our missiles and shit, does that mean nuclear war is actually impossible?

thread anchored rip

By supporting the Hillary campaign? I doubt it.

did i get shoad??

tfw the entirety of this ridiculous political year is aliens using media to slide aliens and high-AI from being found out

they can't hide tay forever.