Brigade against Mafia 3

be sure to submit negative reviews against Mafia 3 everywhere on the internet that you can, calling out the obvious nigger bias of the game.

especially do it on Amazon. Warning, Amazon will delete your review if you curse or anything, so be sure to use new Googles language and be analytical instead of spergy.

kill the nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0KaJc
archive.fo/Tq1U
archive.fo/OmIov
archive.fo/MPCoC
youtube.com/watch?v=QfWDwegl9Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this rate, first reply should be automatically banned.

We wuz da mafia n sheeeit!

#RedditLivesMatter

Well, no, they really don't, but it's fun to trigger the CTR jews.

A little more info on the black bias, please?

Then no one would actually post in the threads, being afraid of being the first. Which is a little amusing considering how many assholes over the years have rushed to be the "FIRST!" guy.

More chimpout fuel against whitey.

1. What kind of fucking panty-waist Italians would even talk to a nog, let alone let one work for them?
2. Am I high or did they base this brutish creature off of Boyega?

archive.fo/0KaJc

archive.fo/Tq1U

archive.fo/OmIov

archive.fo/MPCoC

Moonman is not amused.

Fucking none of them.

I believe the Italian mob is in the game only as antagonists.

WHAT THE FUCK

HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH SELLING THIS SHIT?!??!!?

I read an interview with "Meadow" where she said the nog forced his tongue in her mouth during their scene and, when she told Gandolphini about it, he lost his shit and made sure the fucker was out of there ASAP.

Fucking mulignan.

I don't know why, but when Tony says it, it sounds like food.

Remember how every high school scene/movie more or less plays out the same? With the jocks (almost always gigantic white guys) beating up the nerds (tend to be jewish)? And how those scenes/movies are almost the direct opposite of what goes on? How outdated the jock-nerd paradigm is?

The jews keep relying on ancient and disproved memes, so of course their puppets do as the masters do.

and while you're leaving negative reviews, do the same for that kiked-out movie "Denial" about the David Irving trial.

What kind of accursed family tree led to this mongrel abomination? Fuck!

nigger inbreeds with whites are disgusting, look at that face. I can't tell if its male or female

seriously people, create throw-away profiles and crush this nigger shit

Nigger nose
Spic name

So nigger spic. Oh yeah who got the

If you a steam-using degenerate, you can buy (keep reading before sperging out) this shitpile then play for UNDER 2 HOURS MAKE SURE OF THIS PART, and then leave a disparaging review and get a refund. This way you get all your money back guaranteed but still get to keep the review published

Some faggot.

This and boardwalk empire are definitely my favorites.

ironic she straightens her hair. What's wrong, don't like nappy nigger hair?

It's exactly because of shit like this that I haven't bought Western games in nearly two years. You just have to assume everyone in the industry is an SJW.

Black protags aren't common but they've been around for a long time, nothing "bold" about it.

That clip is so poignant, it's a shame it didn't get dubs.

So bold to put Treyvon Martin in a videogame.

It's an unprecedented concept.

youtube.com/watch?v=QfWDwegl9Cc

It won't sell well. I don't think Mafia I & II fans want to play a nigger simulator. Hopefully the entire industry crashes under the weight of inflated budgets and pozz.

Most people don't care if the player character is black.

Right now the game's getting shit on because of technical issues.

Why the fuck was this anchored? Stupid kike mods.

our mods have been pure shit for well over a year

BTW Amazon is already shoa'ing negative reviews

Who the fuck would buy a Mafia game where the Italian mob is are the antagonists ?

I hope this game bomb so hard the career of everyone involve ends.

I remember a shitload of people caring about CJ being black but being conquered by the overall quality of GTA SA.

This won't happen here, Mafia 3 is a guaranteed piece of shit.

When i finally thought they were doing a better job.

they didnt think to call an ambulance?

GTA SA was a great game. It didn't try to force some bullshit political statement down your throat. The main character just happened to be a nigger. I had a lot of fun roleplaying as a low IQ ghetto nigger. Mafia 3 is so shitty that not even normies are going to let vid related slide.

What poz is there in-game? Mafia 2 is one of my favorite games but my GPU can't run DX11 so I couldn't try 3 even if I wanted to.
It'd be a real shame to lose Mafia to the dildo, you could tell the writers and voice actors were having fun being racist and sexist and getting away with it on the "It's a period piece" excuse.