Big Fucking Cloud Suddenly Appears in the sky

Many ppl will tell you it's not ayylmaos doing it, but we here on /x/ know better. :^)
on.rt.com/8zj8

That is a lot of ash folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1988gocc.work..159W
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty clearly fake. jews were able to fake moon landings over 50 years ago and you think this is somehow not possibly faked too. this sill be used as the basis for a global push for the US to rejoin the paris climate accordd because of (((climate change))))

Kek you really do come from >>>/x/

Cannibas has been legalised in that state just now.

I don't care who's doing it, as long as a few hundred million indos get BLACKED.

Kek, as user surmised it's actually the Dude.Weed.Lmaos what did it.

And yea, that's a pretty precarious region for all the Mudshits in Indonesia.

Nope… Based upon the histogram, directional lighting analysis, and filter assessment, this pic appears quite legitimate.

What IS fake however is your heterosexuality. That's something that could be proven a hoax even if you produced hundreds of photographs.

There would be no need to waste time with technical analysis, not after I've spoken with your parents. Speaking of which, they want you to pack your things and find your own place to live

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. We don't have such 'sarcasm' where I come from. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

Topkek. You sir, have a way with words.

he speks engwish real goodly an proper like, huh?

Yup. Moar goodlier than you even, i mean liek wtf, do u even no de wei?

WW3 qstart and I'm still a virgin.

Something about that caldera does produce nice fucking 'shrooms, doesn't it?

In fact, I'd estimate the Magmasphere has basically about the same chance of wiping out life – at least advanced life, like us – as nukes do.

adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1988gocc.work..159W
as but one example of the notion tbh.

You're being extremely antidisestablishmentarianismistically acute!

They got all the Hollywood Jews to sneeze at the same time and presto.

sauce on that second video btw?

I can't into english either, what would be the correct way to say what he said?

as a VFX artist, i can assure you we can't do it that well yet.

Really? Exactly how he said it faggot. Can you provide a more cogent example of smooth burn under the circumstances? The man is a master at language, a top shelf purveyor of words.

Calm down Achmed. Here, have some bacon while you contemplate the end of the world Well, at least the end of the Religion of Piss

As a Negro Homosexual Jew for Jesus, I actually bathe in warm bacon fat willingly.

Try again, Cracker.

Sounds perverse as fuck. GTFO, I am offended we have principles here mate.
And stay away from my Kool trees you fucking nigger!

anyone?