Stop hating gay people you fucking retards. Shouldnt you people be happy that we don't plan on breeding...

Stop hating gay people you fucking retards. Shouldnt you people be happy that we don't plan on breeding? Stop talking about culling us from the gene pull because obviously we're doing it volunteerly. Also, >gay ass romans

Yeah but I mean, putting your penis in a man's bum(!) That's just silly, and I fuck horses.

I too fuck horses. We need to purge everyone who doesnt fuck horses.

i dont hate fags but youre making me want to with this literal retard-tier post tbh

1. that's not how genetics or the prevalence of homosexuality works
2. not having heterosexual intercourse does not preclude gays from having offspring or adopting children and predisposing them to homosexual ways of life
3. homosexuality is not agreed upon to be genetic
4. you fucked up a greentext and made annoying typos
5. post boipucci>>7776174

Sorry but I dont go on b to put too much effort into what I say, just so that you get the point. And it isn't agreed upon that it's genetic but it's is, just wait

All the time everyday seeing people say such annoying things about gay people gets annoying
Yes I'm gay and yes I spread STDs and adopt children to abuse

I don't hate gays because they don't breed. I hate them because there is a possibility of them adopting and ruining a child.

this is not somrthing exclusige to gay peoplex you can extend this logic to fit literally everyone on earth

phoneposters truly are the worst

this

I'm sorry that mommy and daddy can't afford to buy me a $500 minimum computer

i was talking about myself you retarded sissy

It's a shitty argument. Of course hetero parents can fuck up a child too. Homos will ALWAYS fuck up an adopted child's development. End result is more faggots in society.

Any reason to believe this?

I sincerely apologize

yez, the point was you are hating an entire group of people based on the possibility that some might opt to try and adopt a child. and this line of reasoning is fallacious. so if you want to be logically sound, you're going to have to come up with a better argument, or accept irrational fees > reals on your behalf

You do reproduce, by raping boys and tricking men into being degenerates like yourselves. That's why you need to die

this is not how that works, unfortunately

Tfw every nigger in jail is a gay

No, it isn't. I also hate sandniggers on account of the fact that there is quite a high possibility that they are going to carry out a terrorist attack. This has a negative effect on the society I live in (same with propagating faggotry - society becomes more decadent and degenerate, just look at the fucking gay pride shit).

you breed through a mental disease
kill yourself

that pastor is a fully ethnic ashkenazi jew btw, DNA results he revealed in his own documentary

OK uwu

Equine Master Race

I don't hate gays. I have a "live and let live" mentality. Speaking of which, if you faggots stopped supporting feminism and the destruction of straight white men that'd be great. Kthxbai.

We aren't hating we're being realistic

I'm a white supremacists and all of my bi or gay friends are too, even the black one. Don't worry were not all like that

posting this utterance has done more to advance the cause of homosexuality than any gay pride event ever could. congrats you huge faggot

you will burn in hell

It's a good thing you didn't use Milo as an example, I think the guy's a fraud. But yeah I'm cool with gays as long as they don't side with the man-haters (paradoxically).

If u sage, but I reply, isnt it still a bump?

I'm not the one who's gonna burn in hell, faggot

God is gay too. His son was himself. Not to mention he was born from a virgin. If that's not gay, I don't know what is.

Besides all that hell stuff is like a boogeyman bedtime story for naughty children. If God exists and he's our father, and he loves us as his children, he will forgive our fuckups and let us all in heaven. Stop being hateful. Cute gays like OP deserve heaven.

OP has hemmorhoids and farts out cummies in his poopy used bareback hiv+ sluthole tho

If God didn't approve of OP's use of the poopy hole, he would have taken the poopy hole away from him.

I don't hate gays. I hate fags who identify with "lgbt culture"

If god didn't approve then the prostate wouldn't be so easily stimulated

Any true Christian knows this. Humans are born under uncontrollable circumstances, of course an all knowing god would know this

Yeah, when the AIDS epidemic hit my state and I had to pay extra so a bunch of faggots can be die slower, doesn't mean I hate you and your kind's being an extra welfare leeching niggers.

Also OP I'm your pinkknight. I expect rewards of sexual nature after saving you from these christfag savages!

I am a homosexual man, and I am proud of it. I enjoy the whole fun involved with the going-out/dating thing, and the ensuing sexual intercourse with an attractive long-haired-blonde blue-eyed trap - it's their eyes that make my knees weak. I prefer being on the bottom tbh. My favourite thing is when [she] cums all over my back, and then licks it up, and feeds it to me. I enjoy the taste of my own seed… but then, the sensation of being stretched open wide as your lover unloads inside you is also an inspiration. Being 'gay' is such a feeling of freedom, plus it's such a fantastic lifestyle - it's not all about sex. Happy Rainbow Bubbles to you all!

The only use for faggots is throwing them off buildings

this

It's sarcastic, autist.

uwu happily

OP is pretty clearly not being sarcastic, so i think the one devoid of social skills is you. this renders you as the autist, unfortunately

Why should we happy about that?
Kids end up trying to be different from their parents anyway.

I agree 100%

Expect punishment from God!

The only thing young men should be inserting inside themselves is knowledge.

Adam did that. God got very jelly and kicked his virgin ass out of Eden.

I'm being just as sarcastic as the most sarcastic person in this thread

you may not breed but you are still taking up resources

you filthy fuckers should be burned like bundles of sticks as fuel

Christfags stop hating the gay OP. God made him gay so stop using God as an excuse to hate on his son. You're right about one thing though, the gay shit really is contagious. I wasn't gay this morning and now look at me!
*sends air kiss to OP*

Kek, but knowledge is forbidden, didnt you read the bible?

Thats a myth.

Fags shouldn't even be used as fuel, their poz will get into the atmosphere corrupting everyone around them. Best to just incinerate them

It is time to flip this board!!!!!!!!1!@!!!!!!!!