Debate Thread

ITT We debate each other on many different topics.

There is nothing wrong with pic related.

It's a .jpg

Top Kek.

reminder to hide all hikkobeta threads

i know every post you are behind hikkobeta and there's nothing you can do about it

see i fucking knew it u nigger u can't hide from me

yer willy is rubbish

. Pic related is (You).

That forced smile, girl is screaming inside

someone shoop Daniel onto this picture please.

Girls always force smile. They have no emotion, they are parasites.

it appears my superiority has caused some controversy

Nawwhh they were happily married and he stayed with her until the end.

Do you rather an adult women that has been used and raised wrong
or do you prefer a young girl who has never been used and has not been tainted by school and media? You can save her

Modern adult women, and most of the teens, are cancer that needs to be purged.All anti-whites and traitors die, no pussy-pass.

That projection..

Me personally probably the second one to be honest.

Holy shit i remember that thread i was there.

The fuck you doing in here, robot? You musn't interact with the inferior unless you are killing them.

So what's her story is she a rape victim??.

Stop.

It's just a question.

Humanity is beyond the great filter and will be among the first and only civilizations to explore the galaxy.

I don't know about that user.

I don't visit here much ,inb4 newfag.
what's that black symbol near anonomous?
does it mean you're a fag mod?

the universe is rather young, and it was only cosmologically recently that planets habitable to life (as we know it) came about. It's conceivable that humanity is one of the first civilizations in the entire universe

hopefully anyone with half a brain stops reading there

Oh come on

you cannot simply call the oldest thing we can ever conceivably know "young" and expect not to be ridiculed

It’s a flag
You can get one too

We were all new once.
I’m usually handing out co-intel handbooks if I find a newfag, just to piss your kind off.

“Oh no mu sekrit klub”
There’s enough websites that ostracize people for stupid reasons. Why support that kind of superior bullshit? Just to make yourself highgrounded against the normies

You are the cancer destroying our culture

kys millenial soyboy

gee user are you upset about having a small weiner or something? that pent up insecurity you are emitting is almost worrisome

Why are you asking about my dick?
Do you wanna see my dick, because this is hardly the venue for such things.
I thought this was an argument thread.

Feel free to start a cock-sharing thread and try your luck there.

It’s taken me about 10 years to get zen at ib’s and I could have done it so much faster and more productively if I had instructions.
More people using the boards properly means more threads and OC which 8ch is always lacking.

You think the freech kids gave a fuck about being raised correctly?
Nope, and a bunch of 12 year olds coordinated to render /b un-usable for 3 months. Thank god school started back up

sorry I asked :-(

Filtered.

You can reply to three posts in just one single post. See above.

Also

*Blocks your path*
What do?

God help you.

What can I do? I dropped out of high school they’re graduating it early

They're all so cute Mmmmmmmmm.

You could at least pick all of them up then go about your business. They're just midgets, you know.

Nice loli butts.

Excuse sir these are in fact midgets.

SURE buddy LOL.

Honestly they're celebrating their 20th birthday in two months, April 1st to be exact.

That doesn't look like a 20 year old nice bait though.

hikkobeta your autism is so severe i honestly regret ever bullying you.

They have dwarfism you inconsiderate swine. The nerve of some people.

Okay one you do realize i legit have autism right?? and two you seem to take my shitposting way too seriously man which shows im a good shitposter.

no i didnt realize that until like 5 mins ago tbh

Yeah i don't know if those girls can be considered dwarf types they look like real little girls to me.

It's all good man i forgive you.

user please get your vision checked out. These are clearly midgets.

Well that little boy definitely isn't.

Not only is it conceivable user, it's practically guaranteed. Life is a miracle plain and simple. God's primary purpose in creating life – in creating humans – appears to be the final resolution of the problem of evil. It appears He intends to execute that resolution here and now. No need to create life anywhere else tbh.

Well shit. Midgets are tired and so am I. Goodbye.

Thanks for posting sexy lolis user.

The first pic is a very interesting series of points and a great read, but there's some parts of it I'm not actually agreeing much with, namely the achievements.

Plenty of scientists and inventors or artists of renown had no relationships, some even rumored to be gay. Most greek phylosophers, Davinci, most most scientists in the renaissance, etc.
I couldn't think of a better example than Thomas Edison who was actually married and yet he had to constantly sabotage the work of Nikolas Tesla, his superior in mind.
Tesla had no incentive to invent the things he did as many others didn't, he was fundamentally a Beta that cared not for the pussy game and saw his work as it's own reward.

Meanwhile you have most wars in history with great and bold generals and leader pushing forward and conquering entire nations. They were by every definition the Alphas of their time, and while they were also busy slaying pussy, the truth is they had their ambitions for their nation as well and build civilization as it's own goal.
Julius Caesar for instance, or most pioneers during the discovery of America.

My point would be that this concept of using marriage and pussy as a reward mechanism for Beta cooperation might not be the best way to go about things. Just like those studies that show giving more money does not provide better results for intelectual tasks, the pussy-reward system might work for simple farm\factory work that maintains society but it does not work for intelectual work that actually advances society.
If you keep pushing this, only Betas that do not shape society will be rewarded, or in other terms, being passive is more rewarding than being active.
The result is obvious, the positions that dictate the future of societies will be taken by Alphas that actually want to achieve something and they'll be rewarded for the risk they take in bloody competition.

So I guess that whole article has a severe logical gap since it's end result is pretty much what things have always been anyway: leading Alphas, passive Betas.

OP debunked. The story he portrays comes from a pedo handbook misrepresenting what actually happened.

tl;dr: In reality the little girl agreed to the marriage specifically to get out of having to go to school. There had never previously been an instance of a child trying to get married, so they had no law against it as they never thought anyone would be stupid enough to try. Her "husband" was a mentally challenged hillbilly who could barely speak english (see quotes in article) and the state was so ashamed they immediately changed the laws and tried to have the marriage annulled.

OP is a faggot, and a big dumb pedo retard.

Why delet this and let all the other pictures of lolis stay up?

Pedophilia isn't natural but ephebophilia and hebephilia is natural.
t. hebephile

mods = fags

do any of the mods have young daughters? i want to inseminate the young daughter of one of the mods.

Nope.

And…

And…

Did the guy went to school as a 20+ years old? Something doesn't check out…

Why would he need to lie and say 18 when the law that wasn't even in effect said it was 14?

Really believable.

Because she said so and we believe her, of course. Despite the fact that "the law permitted married students to drop out of school" seeming like a plan that a dumb girl would come up with to avoid doing her homework.

You know, a big argument that most women use for joining the work force is specifically so they aren't financially dependent upon their husband, otherwise he can do literally anything he wants to them and they have to endure it or starve in the streets.
It's easy to say "she was happy" when what she got was the best she could ever even had, considering her life record.
But had she stayed in school and married someone who wasn't a backwards hick that goes hunting squirrels on the day of her birth, wouldn't she be happier than what she got instead?

The whole thing reads like some dumb redneck fanfiction so it's no surprise there's no links or sources to it. You can't link to your imagination after all.

Seems like you're using your imagination to imagine what she'd want or how she'd feel which is pretty neat

Ahah, very funny.

There's the age discrepancy, the unnecessary lie for the marriage license, the dumb preacher nickname, the "listen and believe" bit and the lack of sources, a priest marrying a 9 year old, all making this a very sketchy story with no backing whatsoever.
Meanwhile the other user posted a page of an actual newspaper with the local population reaction to it that even explains why the AoC law was enacted soon after.
You're gonna have to do a lot better than this if you want anyone to believe your c-list script is a real story.

Besides, let's be honest here for a second.
What happened there was that a dumb loser that couldn't atract any women tried to woo a young girl. Said girl was a dumb slut that placed no value on her eduation (as most kids don't) and saw this marriage as a way to avoid school and play house all day.
In the end, she ended up living alone with a pedophile in some hills away from everyone else, unable to ever leave his side and had no choice except be happy with that.
The only thing that's still up in the air is if their parents actually allowed this to happen, which would mean they'd place no value in education as well or if they tried to stop it at all which should be fairly easy considering this was basically a 22 years old man kidnapping a 9 years old girl. People were lynched for less than this, you know?

Bulgarians are not human beings.

Proof: They're at least half roach. Roaches are insects. The other half doesn't count because they'd have coitus with vermin.

/debate

Implying she even has any concept of sexual intercourse rather less celibacy, profligacy or any other such concept that she was yet to be socialized into.

It'd be unlikely that she even knew what sex was, rather less have the capacity to understand it.

She was 9, her brain wasn't even fully developed by that point. There's a reason the only places on Earth with pre-puberty age of conscent laws are at least 80% jungle or desert.

God I wish that was still a thing. Fucked up, but it kept the politicians in check at least.

Anyone ever wonder why 99% of pedos on any chan are NEET shut-ins with no social life, social skills, wealth or ability to attract even male friends rather less a stable, breeding female mate - to speak nothing of attractiveness.

Doesn't need one, only that if feels good when the dude rubs her down there. Plenty of girls are lost to this shit when they are young because of this and you see today a lot of girls that act and dress like sluts despite not actually being interested in sex, they just like the attention they get from males even if they don't fully understand why they get said attention.

Those are all reasons for why marriage or intercourse isn't allowed until they come of age. Age of consent isn't about being physically ready, it's about being mentally ready for what sexual intercourse and intimidate relationships entail.
You wouldn't trust a kid with driving a car even if he was tall enough to reach to pedals because he's not capable of dealing with the consequences of a car crash and you wouldn't allow a kid to vote because he doesn't yet understand the politics behind that decision, so why would anyone allow a kid to start an intimate relationship based around sexual intercourse?

False. Human nature entails making mistakes to learn from. Bulgarians are a mistake, therefore human. Those that had coitus with vermin being even more human than regular humans.

So babies can give consent because they make positive noises near a dick? Sure thing, Amos.

You say that as if it were an excuse. Degeneracy is not an argument, it's a condemnation.

Oh, I'm in complete agreement with you.

One of God maybe, but Man can be nothing so degenerate.

look into the fermi paradox if you aren't familiar. The practical upshot is that, if star faring civilizations are common, we'd see evidence of them fucking everywhere. Hell, if just ONE of them decided to make self-replicating, unmanned space probes (a feat we aren't all that far from ourselves) the galaxy would be full of them in a few million years. That's a blink of an eye on the time scale of our universe. With this in mind, we can only conclude that such an advanced civilization either doesn't exist or is very few and far between.

I think human level intelligence is very rare and that we may find life on other planets but almost no civilizations apart from the ones we made.

No one said anything about babies consenting. Stop moving goalposts.

Hopefully the great filter is behind us. Regardless of where it is I'll be sad because if it's behinds us then we are unique; we made it pass the so called great filter and if it's ahead of us then we only have a cold and hopefully quick extinction to look forward to. Both scenarios make me very sad.

i keep hearing about it what is it? I have windows os so i cant search it on onion sites

test

I've never understood the logic behind this, we only just found out what the planets in our own solar system look like with the voyager missions. And yet we expect to see fucking space ships and shit in other star systems/galaxies? The only things we might detect are Dyson spheres, but there could be any number of problems getting those to work. We might as well be blind when it comes to anything outside our solar system. Not only do our instruments not have anywhere near the precision to detect what's really going on, but all of our information is bound by the speed of light, i.e. extremely out of date.

I forgot to mention, it's possible we've already found a Dyson sphere and mistook it for a black hole. They'd probably appear similar to us - something with the gravitational pull of a star that emits no light.

think not just about the visual evidence but also of how they would communicate. Radio is what we've been looking for for decades as it's most likely a tech that any sufficiently advanced civilization would use at some point in their evolution. It's a very simple, elegant, and efficient tool for long distance communication. Yet we have found no evidence of its use outside of echo from our own broadcasts.

Disregarding the fact that a civilization would most likely start with the self replicating space probe idea which would lead to a galaxy absolutely filled with the things within a few million years (since even we aren't far from being able to so), we should still be hit with the same broadcasts they used when they were at our point in development if they were there [however many light years away from us they are] years ago. The fact that we don't see any this shit is clear enough evidence that the invention of radio is extremely rare in our galaxy.

>>7776351 >>7776366 >>7776387

What ARE these ungodly-looking things?

That or humanity is just a lot slower on game theory. The universe is dangerous, hiding is the only valid choice.

Thank God! Imagine if the universe had yet another race of self replicating assholes.

You can visit onion sites with the right software, even with windows. Don't make excuses, there's a whole new world out there for you to find out, get to it.

It's a book written by a pedo for other pedos that's basically a lot of advice on how to seduce kids, avoid problems with cops and parents, meet other pedos, etc. It also delves quite a lot into the psychology of kids as well.
It's an interesting read for everyone actually, especially for parents. According to the author, a lot of pedos get away with seducing kids by just giving them attention that their parents neglect to, which explains a lot of things wrong with some generations.

A black hole would distort light around it, a Dyson sphere wouldn't. The gravitational pull of it simply isn't as big as a black hole for that.
Plus, you're assuming a Dyson sphere with absolutely no gaps and a perfect absorption. I'd wager that some light\radiation would still pass through or the materials surrounding it would emit some radiation as well.

Of course it would, but again, our current level of technology can't detect that from so far away. The only way we find black holes is by observing objects caught in its gravity well

Nigger I understand the fermi paradox just fine, but saying we haven't observed life in the universe is like a blind man saying he hasn't observed color. While the statement is true, it doesn't mean there is no color, it just means the observer lacks the tools needed to see it.

It's the marriage of Eunice and Charley that prompted the US to enact laws to prohibit marriages to persons under the age of 14. And then later on it got changed. Their marriage also caused the state of Tennessee to enact a law that allowed for "married children" to ignore compulsory education rules, thus she didn't have to attend school anymore.

The fact of the matter is, Charley was considered to be a hillbilly and white trash, and his marriage to Eunice even back in 1937 was something of a scandal due to her age. And his age wasn't 22, it was 23.

I know this picture has been reposted hundreds of times now, but the fact of the matter is, like a lot of the stuff that gets posted around here it's inaccurate and/or misleading. And while the marriage lasted, it's likely because Eunice had nothing if she ever divorced from Charlie. As I said, she didn't go back to school, what's a womanl who dropped out of school in grade 3 going to do? If she was 27 years old, she'd have no prospects, and very few options. She had no place to go outside of their marriage, so even if he beat her, it was legal so long as he used a stick no wider than his thumb (aka the rule of thumb).

By the time things like the sexual revolution and the such came along, she was pretty well too old to identify with the hippies. So Eunice had the option of stay with Charley or become homeless. Fuck you.

Marriage last because…bullshit from your ass. Maybe she liked him? Did they have children? Also he isn't the only one married to young girl so fuck off.

I can personally reccomend it.

I don't actually see the purpose behind this, considering that the previous law and basic common sense would pretty much void children from marriage anyway.
What's the point in saying they no longer have to go to school? The state simply trusts the husband\wife to sustain the other part and therefore it'd be a waste of resources to educate him\her?

I though that was an islam thing?

He just explicitly told you that the girl had no option except stay with her husband once they were married. Even if she was unhappy with their wedlock, she would never be able to leave him, so how would you know that she's happy?
Especially when all she knew about the world was a redneck and his hut?

Indeed, it's a tragedy that we can't all be Indians or Muslims and marry as many young girls as we can afford.

How would you know that she isn't happy?

I'll be honest, I don't really get the point either, but they did it.

What is the source of this?

I don't, just like you know she is. But what we both know is that she had no other option but to accept it, whether she was happy or not, which obviously raises the question if she was actually happy.

If she'd actually met you, the obvious answer to that would be, of course, "No".

Checked confusingly

if it were as dangerous as you claim, we'd already be found/conquered. They'd be able to spot our radio broadcasts from a really long way.

im jew

Dubs decide my appeal

yr mums a whore lol

Like I said, you are the cancer.

Right in the feels. I wish I lived in a world with no non-whites so I could have a family.

LOL you got banned for an entire year.

Based

Agreed.

am I doin this rite? (((da​tamin​ing)))

History is history, wether we agree with it or not.