Sjw video games

What are some sjw video games?

New tomb raider?

video games are a jewish psyop

Any Zelda game
Any shit Bioware game. ( those annoying bitches defended Andromeda, ANDROMEDA! You only don't like because muh-soggy-knees!)
Horizon Zero Dawn
Undertale
Overwatch
Destiny

If u dont stop ill ban you. The latest zelda literally involved you travelling to four ethnostates in order to aquire a robot army.

Never played Horizon Zero dawn how is it an sjw game?

new wolfenstein, honestly

I'm sorry, but it's the truth! BOW is insanely popular with the SJW, go to any bullshit feminist gaming site. Besides the transphobia, they fucking love it! You should see their shipping wars. You'll die a little.

There moving to Dark Souls too and hurts!

You dumb bitch! You didn't do shit. Dark Souls always gave you the option to pick different armor.

I actually enjoyed this one but Holla Forums hates it. It's not a bad game. It has a lot of hoopla about "girls can't fight!" Uh also…..

Gays
Trannies
Interracial couples
Black royalty

My biggest beef, the game too easy. I wrote a detailed review for Holla Forums once but as soon as I mentioned the things listed above Holla Forums went into a frenzy of pure rage. To be honest, I did enjoy it. Not the plot. The plot sucks. Exploring the beautiful world. Encountering new machines and finding new ways defeat them.

Those are best thing about that game. There are better games though. Go play Nier Instead.

Id say warframe

Just cause they think it be like it is doesnt mean it do. They think Black Panther is about diversity when it's also about ethnostates.

Zelda isn't an SJW game you nigger. It's just another open world game popular with normalfags who eat the latest AAA shit up. Don't confuse SJWs with normalfags user, they're both different breeds of cancer.

Who the fuck do you think you are, you little shit.

your future

The newest Zelda game has a loli and gay stereotypes and cross-dressing Link and every traveler girl wears shorts and garters. Try harder.

Muh bad.
It's not a sjw game, but it's a game they all have played. Out of all the gaming franchises sjw love the Zelda series the most. I know that BOW is not a sjw game but some of them think it is. They are that delusional.

The ending of all thier articles

The ending of all thier articles.

There is only ONE game that you must play.
Cast aside all your other racial and cultural impurities.

i didn't get this game, i wasn't even able to finish level 1

Any sequel that was made easier to be more accessible and "inclusive" like Oblivion and Skyrim. Or pretty much any game with a nigger that's a good guy in it.

isn't nowhere as SJW as people say it is

It had that lesbian couple, but other than that?

Lesbians are against the glory of god

Fuck me in the ass I feel like I was raped by the sjws.

bullshit

SJWs don't play games, they watch their ideologue approved let's plays so they can see the story.

There are other examples but I can't think of them right now.

Overwatch is full SJW. The characters are proof enough of that. Look at the devs for definitive proof if that isnt enough for you

Overwatch
Undertale
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Every Tomb Raider post-2008