'YOU NEED TO HAVE KIDS'

Why do tradcucks tell you that children are objectively fulfilling and use 'muh biology' arguments as to why you should want kids too, as if they can tell you what is fulfilling to you and what you should want?

Your bloodline is not important. Any claim to the contrary is nothing but egoism. You are not the Rothschilds nor will your son be a Pulitzer Prize winner.

When you're dead you wont care whether you had kids or not. Might as well do what makes you happy now.

If you tell them this they just go 'nope, biology' or just call you selfish/cowardly

No, because you're alive now and you can feel positive feelings. You would logically extend that as much as possible.

'This football game is pointless and will end, might as well go shovel rocks right now since I will at some point after this'

Nice try though

I see you got rejected again, Tyrone.

Having kids doesn't necessarily mean you have to raise them. They'd probably be better off without a like you raising them. Have kids to spit in kikes' faces. The reason why homosexuality is so popular in America (for example) is so hebes can control the population.

There was a point when I subscribed, quite strongly, to white nationalist identity politics. Then I really started to think about it… there are seven billion human beings fucking, shitting and eating this planet alive. 7,000,000,000 … think about it. If one can say anything really good about the white race, it's that they've evolved enough to outgrow the need to reproduce like we were still in the dark ages and 2/3 kids were going to die

most of you faggots posting on imageboards shouldnt have kids on account of your shitty genes. im different though because im a 100% pure, blond hair blue eyed, 6'4" 220lb aryan who can and will kick any of your asses. honest question: how many of you have to try to get women? they flock to me, legs open. not that i accept those sluts. i have a 10/10 shy tradfem waifu, and we have our 2nd kid on the way. stay mad, Holla Forums

t. larper

stay mad, kiddo

Unquestionably the words of an accomplished prime specimen of man.

thought id speak in a lingo that you fags know. of course i dont spout this autistic babble in real life

I am not bringing innocent children into a world where kikes exist.

I'm not your typical Holla Forumstard so it just induced a grimace.

Will you at least try and rid the world of them, so that future generations can bring children into a kike free world?

you can pretend to not spend hours out of your day on this godforsaken website, but i can see right through your lies. why not just give up so you stop embarrassing yourself

It's not the blood, it's what is in the blood: life energy. You are a multigenerational organism, your lifespan is just Your time at the wheel, and failure to reproduce is your death.

Huehue yeah. We're not going to die, we know how to survive and will always end out on top. We have no need to spread the world with 12 children each to feel like we've achieved something. I believe they call it civilisation.

Watch out guys, we got a real internet badass over here!

yeah keep avoiding the argument, im sure thats how youll prove your point :^)

I don't spend hours on here but that wasn't the point of contention, so I can't have 'lied' anyway.

Take your medication, user. If not for yourself for your long suffering family and friends.

It's a self-defeating position. If I'm too stupid to realize the importance of having kids, then why would you want me to have kids?

lel

I'll have kids without some 3DPD attached to me. I'll pay her then dump her and if she comes around that PD will end up in jail, legally buying to have kids is safer now.

The true 'green' option is genocide. Eradicate the third world masses and their parasitic relatives living in the first world. This will radically reduce the negative environmental impact on the planet, while instantly raising the quality of life. The future should be white and green. Brown is the color of inferiority.

oh great yet another ad hominem attack. thats fresh… NOT!

Not as stale as claiming I'm a liar. Poor game.

yeah and youre poor, thats why you waste your time shitposting on Holla Forums instead of going on bomb ass vacations like me

How do you know I'm not on vacation right this moment?

because youre shitposting on Holla Forums

I could be shitposting in the Caribbean, on the way to Tortuga.

i doubt it but okay LARPer

Its not about living forever and its not about ego. The reason you should have children and pass the best of yourself down to them is because this physical realm will continue to exist after you die. People very much like you will continue to be born into this world without asking. Its up to us to make tomorrow better for them. Old men plant trees knowing they will never enjoy their shade. People who only live now and steal from the future doom the people of tomorrow to a worse life.

You havent explained why anyone should care.

I can't because women pick chads because they "look good at the time" and have their kids with problems. I Don't want to take care of chads kids with genetic problems. My grandparents lives till 90's with no health problems yet a chad with a heart condition can have 3 kids. 3DPD are retarded and until they correct this then they can keep breeding more genetic retards with ADD-ADHD and all the "STI's that comes with them.

wew laddius
nigga every breath I take changes the universe irreparably. you're telling me that having kids doesn't do anything?

Die worm

OY VEY SOMEBODY GET THIS MESHUGGANAH SOME KOSHER WAHTAH OR SOMETHIN

Why should the future and those who happen to inhabit it be of any consideration or concern to me?

In a time before the modern world, human societies were homogeneous. The people within shared beliefs, appearances and the concept of what they believed to be right and wrong. This made a society like an extended family. You cared for your immediate family but viewed society as your extended family and worked for the greater good of your people. The incentive to work was for the good of your whole family meaning the tribe. This way of thinking still holds true today. We have went through many ages and political systems but what the people always believed is that their efforts, wether it goes to a king, a surf, a god or a government was always for the greater good of their land and societal family. All the way up untill the last 100 or so years. For almost 100 years our societies have been plagued by a watering down of culture and community. What we have today is a society where everyone is different and a stranger. Nobody has a culture, just a mix match of hobbies and meaningless customs that mean nothing. In a society like this people no longer care about the greater good they only care about themselves. If society were made up of people similar to you you would embrace working but as it stands now, this is an alien society to you so you choose not to work for the future but to live for today. To simply consume and try to achieve euphoria as much as possible before you die.

those 2 things aren't incompatible

You should have children so people like you exist in the future. If you dont have kids, who is going to troll the faggots of 2208? Who will meme the first AI president into power in 2509? Who will be around to laugh at the fear in the eyes of the rest of humanity as our sun becomes a red giant and consumes the earth?

Little do they know

most importantly, who cares?

Joke's on you, I masturbate to hentai too much to have enough sperm in my semen to impregnate a woman.

Nobody wants or needs manlets in the future.

This world is a shithole unworthy of the fruits of my holy seed and humanity is absolute garbage.
I'd rather manipulate and exploit you and your kids to do my bidding.

You should have kids because we need people with brains for the future. I get the jokes about being neets and shut ins etc. The fact remains that we all have potential here. We have minds that have the capacity to learn and bring us from ignorance and we have the capacity to create children and pass it along to them. We have a responsibility to bring better people than ourselves into the world in an effort to make the ultimate destiny of man better than just staying on earth until we die. Given enough time our kind will leave earth and even our own solar system to reach out and see what we find. The ultimate goal is not television, shit posting, pleasure, pain or anything like that, the ultimate goal is to answer the questions we all have. What are we, how did we come to be, are we here for a reason etc. I think many of you have brainwashed yourselves into a nihilistic state of mind that you don't call nihilism.

You sound like a faggot

Life is a series of twilight evenings. each one unique and fleeting. We have the power to help shape the next twilight moment that will never exist again. I think that is amazing and a good reason to have children and contribute what I can into making my society a better place

Call me a faggot but I want to have kids and try to make the world a slightly better place just because I like humanity. I think its cool we exist at all and I want to contribute to making the experience even better for the next group.

Is this a pedo statement? I am confuse.

I like your way of thinking, user… very much so.

fag

pretty much.

There is just no way to raise a normal healthy family either. Your wife will just be some "ex" whore who banged a dozen other dudes. Some of them probably fucked her better than you. Some of them made her more giddy than you ever will. Whatever. She will remember those times and resent you for everything that falls short of her memories of them. She'll cheat on you emotionally, and physically while you try to grind a living for your family. Your kids will spend their days being brainwashed by government indoctrination, and then come home to watch more government indoctrination through TV and the internet. You get like a 5 min talk during supper if you're lucky. They'll end up resenting you for one reason or another. Your daughter will likely be a nigger fucker with a halfbreed and your son will be either a neet on here or be a lgbt faggot.

To hell with it all. All I wanna do is drink

Of all the bad things they do you attack the one thing they got right? Top Fucking Shill.
But since this is Holla Forums by all means go ahead, none of those normalniggers should breed.

Not having children is for cucks, so it's actually very weird that tracucks tell you too. But them again they themselfs don't have kids, their wives' kids do not count.
Blood line is as important as race, having children is as important as killing your enemies. Once I kill all the scum of the white races and genocidethe other races, them what? Being hedonitic till I day? I can do that right now.
No, I worry about posterity. I will have many kids and they will conquer in my name. If you think that is edgy them you are a cuck.

Why do others pretend to give a shit about your plans in regards to reproduction? They're often people who should never reproduce for any reason and would be sterilized by their own radical views if they got a genealogy test. They'll always say, "B-but infographs make me a fucking geneticist." I mean, if you're trying to have a loli, by all means do. Why care so much about another man's dick?

As a man you have the ability and capacity to rear your kids and keep them on the right path. A large part of it is finding the right mate and community. I promise you, there are women who value morality and being conservative with themselves. There are good women who embrace the concept of the man earning and the woman keeping (by keeping I mean keeping up the house and kids). The key thing about those women is that they wont settle for you just because you are you. (and would you even want a woman who would settle for less than what she wants?) You have to work hard and prove yourself. Are you telling me that you really believe EVERY man is cheated on? Or is it that you think you are a betta and will be cheated on regardless? I promise you the latter is just a self fulfilling prophecy. ANY man can make himself an alpha and ANY man can be a womans everything

Because were all part of the same story and we need your help.

That's why.
My kids can't do everything alone, we wil need other people to have a functional society.
My kids ain't doing incest unless there really is no other way.
That's life 101, even cave men know that shit dude.

are you telling me you fucks will fuck kids but you wont have any? First you damage kids making them shit adults who help ruin society by being junkies and whores and you wont even have a kid to make up for the one you fucked up?

They don't actually care what you do with your penis. It's just a way of shaming people who act differently than they do because they have fragile egos.

Spot on.

Gee I don't know Mr. Rocket Scientist.

How does telling another man he should have children to help alleviate the shortage of quality people implying a shallow ego, please tell me.

This, tbh. If 'diversity is our strength' must be the hill that my nātiō are to die upon, then I can see no value in my posterity. I'd rather it all end with me and leave the future to the people who still have some skin in the game.

IM GONNA FUCK YOUR KIDS UP
I WILL TAKE YOUR CHILDREN AND FEAST ON THEIR FLESH
BRING THEM TO ME

Having children is how reincarnation works.

All the more reason to never have kids. Reincarnation is the tool of the demiurge to keep us trapped in this shitty material reality.

(((rothschilds)))
(((pulitzer))))
Why do goyim dare to breed? It's disgusting.
It's not like they are the chosen people.

You might think you dont matter but I choose to think I do.

No, we don't want you to have children faggot. It's just an ingroup thing we use to encourage each other to have large White families.

Having children and raising another human being will teach you so much about yourself and what it is to exist. It will also warm your soul knowing you are the whole world to a little piece of yourself. You've made something that loves you more than anything else that exists.

Havng children… isn't that illegal?

I'm a white nationalist, a Holla Forumsack even, but I don't subscribe to the hurr durr get fucking boys have twelve chilluns. There's simply too many fucking people in the world, and its all going to shit. What kind of life are you setting your progeny up for? Fix the problems, and then by all means, have a big family. Otherwise, you're just passing the buck, and quite frankly the drive to have a load of kids is pajeet tier.
Also, on a selfish bent, without children, my investment in this world ends with me.

And this thought eats at me. I've had a vasectomy.

The "Blank Shooter"

No regrets. Can confirm the bullshit about having a vasectomy ruining sexual pleasure is total nonsense. I cum buckets fearlessly.

No you ;)

Well the final redpill is the majority of people are not worth saving, Jews are actually saving humanity and joining the Jewish elite as lower aristocracy in their kingdom tbh.

I love that picture user. Really brings in the prospective that we are doomed no matter what we do.

What a jewish thread, jesus christ. Good riddance to the genetics of delusional brainlets who create threads like this to feel better about themselves being incels

No thanks, I don't want to be assraped by demons like they are

Enjoy your divorce

I'm about 5' 10" in height, but I easily put on muscle with little effort. Should I just fuck a tall chick?

youre a manlet. hit the web up for some estrogen, start HRT, get some sexy womens underwear, and get some 6ft1+ chad at the gym to pound ur boipucci

I've got a question, is your dick hard while you type this?

unfortunately im not a beta noodle armed manlet dweeb so i cant pull off the trapfu image as well as someone of your dwarfish stature can but ya rock solid daddy

I can mash my hard hairy nipple on the keyboard and come up with a better insult, you melted jizz-candle fuckstick twatwaffle. Go use a live piranha as a fleshlight. You were supposed to be a stain on the sheets, but now you're a stain on society. It's sheeple like you who blindly suck the jizz from their misinformation cock.

ooooo daddy i like it when ur angry so cute :D

Don't think I could rock the female psyche very well either. Even if I took shitloads of estrogen, people would still know that I am a trap. But then again, it's not like anyone has high standards for women like they do on men. All I have to do is pretend I have a vagina, and a bunch of limp-wristed beta orbiters would probably do anything for me.

youre not wrong, guys are pathetically horny and get emotionally attached if easily if theyre not a chad

Yeah, it's pretty sad how they do this shit, but I don't see them stopping anytime soon. How do we take care of these beta losers?

shoe them tush, gain their trust, steal their assets

Post moar boibutt. My dick requests it.

Yup, anyone that does not want kids is a coward and scared of responsibility.
that is why most of the neckbeards on here will never have kids / be in a relationship.
too scared to even do anything in life but fuck their hand all day.
perpetual children for life is what you all want to be.
what bunch of sad sacks you are.

Nom noms much

Speculation
Reeks of new-age spiritual garbage
On one hand we have defeatism, on the other hand we have nihilism.

I would quote famous individuals from history, and the fact that a lot grew up in broken households. Obviously that isn't good enough. You have let yourself succumb to a foreign ideology. Humans will always be in competition with another, if you want to take the easy way out and remove yourself and your genes from this competition then be my guest.

Adopt a nigger? Is their some part of not having children that escapes you?

Niggers are not human, tho
It's be more like keeping a pet

LOL as if people care that some nerd autist isn't having more defective spawn, raising them with failed parenting techniques and then inflicting them on the world.

You are weak, your bloodline is weak and your best efforts and denying this are to run away.

puahahahaa. I will be dead by 40 or earlier. Either cancer, drugs or suicide

thank god. My parents were both genetic waste and I am one as well. So glad this curse ends with me. I just want to go with a big bang. One last good time I want to have.

oh this is an interesting note. I come from a very old tribe and we can trace our origins back to year 1400. My people are spread around the entire world. I have cousins in America, England, continental yurop and ausfailia. My bloodline might die but our tribe/clan has already spread like cancer

cry harder, gets related

gets of the year

gets win

TOP KEK
TOP KEK
TOP KEK
TOP KEK
TOP KEK
TOP KEK
TOP KEK
TOP KEK
TOP KEK