Gene editing

You guys think it will available to us, or are we fucked out of genes aren't shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Omar
youtube.com/watch?v=ShoIjq4RuVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

genes that aren't shit*

Why edit genes when you can just replace them with robotics?

why not both?
use gene editing to make yourself superhuman, then use robotics to make yourself able to do what your biology can't

At last I truly see.

it is why the robots from battle-star galactica took on some organic traits, biology does some things better then robotics, and vice versa

The ultimate synthesis. One organic eye with mantis shrimp DNA to see in full-color infrared, one cybernetic eye to see in x-ray.

The US government will quickly ban it because #playingGod and muh ethics. Other countries like South Korea might make it available for a few years before they get cucked by Big Brother America. Your best bet is with the scientific geniuses in China, so save those neetbucks for the future.

well, maybe ageless, an IQ of over 400, superhuman strength, and speed comes before seeing a wider range of colors

deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Omar
You'll be ugly.

wouldn't china looking into gene editing force the US to look into it as well
otherwise the US wouldn't be able to compete with china on any level

Well those are important too. I was just saying there's a use for having a mix of organic and inorganic parts.

Maybe but only for gov. approved projects like the US will want to turn SEALs into augmented super soldiers but they won't allow the civilian population the choice of buying such procedures because "le human dignity". Also you're giving the 'murrican gov more credit than they deserve, they don't have that kind of foresight until it's too late.

yeah, I know
we'll have to be able to change our biology anyway if we take a purely robotic path, to keep it from rejecting the implants

yeah, you're probably right.
if it isn't help 3rd world niggers, or 3DPD the US couldn't give shit

i'm afraid it's too late for us, we have gone past the point of being able to be saved

It will be available for new children first, and in third world countries first, and it will result in birth defects and miscarriages most of the time at first.

Orphan Black much?

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

looks will probably come last I think

on the contrary

immunity from disease will probably come first, don't know what will come next

looks will come 1st, cuz its all that matters and the halo effect. Then theyll bother with "mandoatory immunizing", like vaccines

Immunity from disease is a high ideal and it's the number one thing people tout when they talk about gene therapy, but the market will demand looks and eternal youth first. Then disease. Then superhumanism, etc.

Im not a perfect aryan specimen but im not a refugee either

You’ve been sold a lie.
It’s available now. The fairytale you’ve been led to believe is one of a semi–random, chaotic, happenstance evolution, but in reality the main driving force behind evolution is the will—not natural selection. They cast a spell on you and made you blind to your true nature—a whirlwind of energy that exercises change as it sees fit. They want to keep you down and in the dark to make you forget the path of rising above. They cast a shadow on your soul with pessimism, dogmatism, and authoritarianism, but no shadow is big enough to blot out the sun. Some get an inkling of an idea when they refer to intelligent design. But who is the intelligence? Who is God? First they denied your ascending nature by saying some divine power not your own did all the work, but when it could be denied no longer, they propped up Darwin to fascinate the curious before their minds could wander. Then came Lamarck, so they threw his reputation in the gutter. Then when Lamarck could be denied no longer, they played semantics and pretended he never happened by selling their own brand, epigenetics. Do you believe me? Don’t waste your time. Belief only holds open doorways already passed. Your eyes will not see until you suspend your disbelief. Faith will show that the truth was all around you but only when you cast off the fetters in your mind

[Aaron:]
Who's got the answer
Is this what I'm looking for
And who do I talk to
What do I have to explore

[Magician:]
Attend to your god given duty
You'll be taking your heaven by force
How could you choose
With your head in the noose
With no time to lose

[Mystic:]
High up in the open skies

We'll chain the light
We'll take the time from those it does to death, we're

We'll chain the light
We'll take the time from those it does to death and I'll chain the light
I'll bring it right down to illuminate unholy ways, we'll chain the light

Too worn out to wonder
We might not want to overextend them no more
Our beautiful spook lights are all they will need
All they will want to explore

And after it's all said and done
We won't fear the transience no more
'Cause we don't realize
Idle glance in our eyes
Let precision prevail

We'll chain the light
We'll take the time from those it does to death,
We're

We'll chain the light
I'll bring it right down to illuminate unholy ways, we'll chain the light

You look above
To see inside yourself
And find time standing still
You see the world in different light
You turn this moment
Into what you think it's ought to be
Demystify the dark

[Solo: Sascha Paeth & Oliver Hartmann]

We'll chain the light
We'll take the time from those it does to death,
We're

We'll chain the light
I'll bring it right down to illuminate unholy ways

Not with capitalism, no.

?

I am just going to stop reading there

Poor people are going to get fucked by gene editing. Capitalism demands this.

where are the proofs?

maybe capitalism won't be a thing after gene editing becomes a thing, because people will be smart enough to make AI and replicators, making it not possible to buy or sell anything

eugenics > gene editing

false

To us, no, we'll be long dead. But hundreds (or in worse case, thousands) of years from now we'll perfect our genes. Pic related.

Expect this to fix the gay, autist and feminist elements of our society. Very much looking forward to growing transplant organs in the lab too, this from-human-to-human transplant shit is just ethically wrong. Some humans being reduced to spare parts for other humans? That's uncool. Why not have the needed organ custom-cloned just for you? It should be doable right now.

gene-editing already exists, user. it's just still being researched extensively and obviously will be a while before it gets talked about in terms of public ethics and health nefore being made available to us

if it is made available to us. but there is already existing a method being perfected to alter unwanted genes known to cause congenital diseases

Gene editing is why Sandy Hook happened. They're using it to turn people know *know too much* into violent maniacs despite thier prior behavior​.

That would be the single most expensive way to take care of someone like that. It would be a lot cheaper to dope someone condition them or make the commit suicide with three bullets to the back of the head. Besides, the jews cant have orchestrated Sandy Hook because Sandy Hook was a hoax

It costs 10000$ to sequence someone's geneome and it was used as an excuse to pass legislation. Not that expensive. Gene editing can be done through nanomachines and manufactured drugs or disease.

It looks like a setup because you can't explain the situation to the sheeple.

You have to know if it's being done and spy on everyone's biology in case a terrorist hijacks a small town and convert everyone into she's and turn one faggot into a murderous crazy asshole.

So 60000$? 500000$ how much do terrorists spend on missiles?

user, that like saying 0.25 > 1
eugenics does sound better then nothing, but it isn't as powerful as gene editing

Eugenics would cause problem after a few generations.

not if you had a big enough population and enough time to work with, but gene editing removes the chance, and makes you able to do more with less time, so it is better

Kek

Interesting, really made me think.

Technically that's already a thing, it might even lower in price soon since we can use already existing tissue from animals and simply building up on those.
youtube.com/watch?v=ShoIjq4RuVs

I look forward to having sonar installed into my brain personally.