LTCorbis Thread

Does anyone on here watch LTCorbis??.

saved

Fucking retarded SJWs.

t. pedo

Wanting to be treated fairly like everyone else is not the same as wanting special treatment dumbass.

Are you implying that a picture of a child isn't child photography?

You're a fucking retard SJWs support censorship if you are butthurt over pedo content than go back to normie chan and fap to your 60 year old grandmas SJW faggot.

not an argument, pedo

lmao keep the tears coming, snowflake

Sounds like some shit an SJW would say.

Bitch kill yourself I made that first image.

t. pedo

REMINDER TO HIDE ALL HIKKOBETA THREADS
fuck off, hikkobeta

Oh fuck you faggot

That's you faggot.

Only if it benefits them, go a head and try to censor their dogma and see how they react.

Do you even realize you all acting like SJWs by trying to censor pedos only Reddit and normie chan refugie newfags hate pedos pedos have been on image boards since forever and are apart of the culture lurk more newfags.

Not an argument 4channer go back Holla Forums is free speech

And either one of two things happens
Anything besides these two things happening is bullshit and if you disagree you are a newfag to imageboards.

lmao i knew you were stupid but this is retard-tier even by your standards

You do realize they never actually leave right?? they just lurk in the shadows.

It doesn't really matter guys, this site is dying anyway. Halfchan was cool while it lasted, it died, we came to Holla Forums, Holla Forums is dying, now what we have to do is see where we're going to go next.

This you guys are fucking retarded trying to kick out pedos when they are the majority of this boards traffic and i hate seeing post like

NO SHIT ITS BECAUSE YOURE TRYING TO KILL IT BY GETTING RID OF ALMOST ALL THE BOARDS TRAFFIC.

kys hikkicuck

good as gone.

How new are you nigger?? the whole point people from 4chan came over here in the first place during the Gamergate era is because Holla Forums had more free speech and 4chan was getting strict.

there is litearlly nothing wrong with spam

Yes. I enjoy most of her videos.

Same

Ether have a real argument or fuck off.

Good to see someone agrees, but please work on your punctuation and grammar, it's hard to take you seriously if you type like that… one would think you're a 12 year old squeaker.

you have the mind of an 8 year old, so consequently you get talked to like one as well

Thanks user i will take this into consideration.

Do you even know where you are?? you do realize most image board users are social rejects right??.

i do, but shes somehow getting uglier vid by vid

That's what happens when they get too old user.

Do you think she's a lesbian? She's got kind of a butch vibe sometimes, and has said that her classmates accuse her of dikery. On the other hand, I think she's got a crush on that guy she makes Youtube videos with.

shes not that old yet, nor that pretty any more

Could be bisexual??.

the dyke vibe is the ugliness, id say

Perhaps so.

She's not ugly, but she is maturing. I guess that would be unappealing to an exclusive hardcore pedo.

Meh i still think shes kinda cute tbh.

or shes actually kinda ugly and u r the hardcore pedo here

Non-exclusive pedos are best pedos tbh.

t. newfag

No that would be (You)

Reddit spacing is strong with this one
t.newfag indeed

Reddit is pretty much less gay than Holla Forums now these days with the overly sensitive and gay mods banning for the slightest thing. It's the same route halfchan took before it turned into dick rate, trap, and cum tribute threads as the only acceptable posts there.