WEW LADS

WEW LADS
This probably does not deserve its own thread, but since there are happenings almost everyday on thecurrentyear I'll make it anyway.

I was browsing Duolingo's language options, and they have a sort of monument for each section. To my suprise, the Hebrew section is represented by a literal wall.

Duolingo actually did it, the madowl

Probably supposed to be a reference to the Wailing Wall.

You are right, this doesnt need its own thread

That's the wailing wall

Is that the wall they built to fuck over Palestinians or the wall American presidents have to go to and swear to serve Israel no matter the cost?

It's that one wall where they go to touch it, cry and touch it with their heads. There are a bunch of pics of world leaders touching it with jew hats.
Fucking think before posting, OP, come on.

You're so fucking stupid op. Holy shit end yourself.

Yeah yeah, but still, like
asked, could be bantz.

It's horrible, isn't it? We have to save them. Tear down that wall, oh I-i-i-srael. Embrace niggers disease with the rest of us.

My lamentations to you, wont post again, permalurking now user.

WE ARE GROWING STRONGER

HUNGARIAN FOREIGN LEGION WHEN?

Mr.Bibi, dear dawn dat guall :–DDD

You're right, this doesn't deserve its own thread.
That accounts for the stupidity.

That's one of my goals m8, but I got alternatives depending on how it goes down at the end

Its probably all mudslimes lad.

Fuck that place, I dont like how the text looks crumped together when I dont separate sentences.

NONSENSE, LAD, THEY BUILT THEIR WALL.

What the fuck are you talking about? This represents the kikes' "wailing wall" which is basically a physical manifestation of "oy vey".

You're supposed to break between paragraphs so you don't have a giant wall of text

What paragraphs?
It's 4 fucking lines.

then why post, OP?
why are you such a faggot?

Hungary looks pretty cool

It was da jooz, user. They made me post this slide thread so that you would get distracted from becoming the Ubermensch. :^)

Fuck yeah, it is.