archive.fo/97Elf

archive.fo/9BTDk

archive.fo/CtbN3

Holla Forums was right again

Oy vey!

So Jewish

Get that thing away.

Vid related

It's because they're jews from Israel who never saw a nigger until coming to America for a free education at UM. All future refugees should be sent to Israel to combat this terrorism. Only when jews are a minority in Israel can there be peace.

kek.

At the risk of being internet bullied, I like kinda their logo

Can someone just snipe this kikel. Sick of these fucks claiming that retaining our heritage and race and showing facts is racism and even terrorism now. What that really means is kikes are getting increasingly nervous that nationalism will rise again and begin the pogroms.

By "snipe" I mean give him some delicious cookies :^)

Its a clansman hood and a kike rubbing his hands.

nono it's a loominaty pyramid sitting in front of his CRT monitor shilling online

meanwhile
top wew

like this?

But muh 1 in 4 rape victims?!?!?! Where are the (((feminists)))?

Simple fliers make them shit bricks, that's good.

Doesn't seem like much of a quote when the journo just adds 'Racist fliers' to the persons doubtful statement that it was at all terrorism level.

Simple. Put up over-the-top pro-jewish fliers and see what happens. Pick juicy Talmud quotes about goyim and shit with references.

All niggers must hang.

that actually sounds believable user

look at that smug as fuck Japanese guy

((()))

How dare these filthy goyim be proud of their heritage!

What you goyim don't understand is that hate speech is not free speech. It serves no public good to allow hate speech anywhere in society.

t. professor Shekelberg

jesus fucking christ, he looks unreal

can anyone post the "racist" fliers?

What you goyim don't understand is that white people are inherently racist. It serves no public good to allow white people anywhere in society.

these are the racist fliers?!

This is the future they want.

It's as if they are admitting their own anti-whiteness.

It gives me great pleasure as an Ohio State fan to see how completely cucked those faggots at that school up north are.

See:

Prosecuting speech as terrorism is how you get actual terrorism.

it's like annudah shoah!

that's all?

This one too

oy fucking vey those evil white nazis!

between the non-honeypot side of IE and that guy last week who was handing out pepes door to door, i think im gonna have to go to my local Kinko's and get some printing estimates for my area.

every time.

That's why Facebook was made. In the near future, if Hillary wins, I guarantee you, you will have access to the internet only if you login with your facebook profile first.

so, the whole time, the mark of the beast was gonna be brought to us by Mark of the Jews

Is that what the kikels are calling Communism these days? Fuck communities. My grandparents NEVER used that word to describe their neighborhood. Every place where people lived was either "in the cities" or "in the country" to them, and my parents and even myself. Then the Jews infected my local public schools and by the time I graduated high school everything was "this community" and "that community".

We need a Civil War 2 based on race again, except this time we're going to enslave the kikes along with their pavement apes and any of the shitskins we don't behead.

Communites = Communism

I want to live in a neighborhood within a city within a county within a state within MY NATION.

Facebook was just a small idea going big over time. Kikes just exploit things which become big over time.

You could call the uni jew of M.
Jewish enrollment from hillel

Why do so many Jewish students attend the University of Michigan?
Michigan attracts large numbers of Jewish students both because it is one of the most outstanding universities in the United States and because it enjoys a national reputation for being one of the best schools in the country for Jewish students. The 2012 Fiske Guide to American Colleges cites the quality of Jewish life as a significant factor in campus life for only 2 schools. One of them is the University of Michigan.

Which is the other school?
– Brandeis University

- How many Jewish students attend the University of Michigan?
There are approximately 6,000 Jewish students at Michigan, making up almost 18% of the student body and representing approximately 2% of all of the Jewish college students in North America.

michiganhillel.org/faqs/

Great to see there are some Holla Forumsacks lurking around ann arbor.

40% of Millennials OK with limiting speech offensive to minorities

archive.is/MVHcM

They will try to implement laws against "hate speech" sometime in the near future in the USA. I'm sure a future Democrat president will be able to find supreme court nominees who can perform the mental gymnastics required to rationalize the prohibition while being in line with the first amendment.

You mean like whites in the US, who are told we don't belong and have to become a minority or we're evil racists?

That's scary because 100% of gaylennials are trying to make White European descendents the minority.

Don't be so hateful, goy.

we're in the tick phase right now. the tock phase is gonna be one hell of a party

That percentage is irrelevant. Liberalism dies with age. That 40% of millenials is going to be 15% of middle aged people.

How many decades until millennials are middle aged?

What percentage of millennials are non-white?

what is that even based on? all generations in past america have been relatively unpozzed. we have no idea how a pozzed generation will turn out in the long run.

Also non-whites don't grow up to be conservatives.

Kinda redundant. Non-whites aren't American
discarded.

This, UM is filled to the brim with Jews. It's quite remarkable actually, they'll casually say things like, "We run Michigan," yet blue pilled Michiganders never seem to pick up on it. Fortunately for some, the experience learned attending there proves to be a massive redpill as they witness the depths of Jewish degenerate and corruption firsthand.

The difference between shitskins and whites is at an even greater margin. I know there is a decent chunk of seemingly cucked younger millenials, but I suspect they will rethink their positions when they actually see all the dark faces that want to take their rights away.

I hope you all realize that all western universities are going to need to be vigorousl purged, perhaps to the point of absolute destruction. Its for the best

THE NOSE KNOWS

nice digits, rabbi

No, that's just what is claimed to stop people noticing that the overton window has shifted massively.

checked

Checked

Yes, the Jewish problem at UM is ridiculous. The shit they can get away, I find it ridiculous they would cry about racism when Jewish students are by far the most racist pieces of shit anything on campus like they think the place is Israel or something and routinely get away with it. Fuck kikes. If you go to UM, open your damn eyes and ears.

That's not even majority. We've already won.

Plus it seems even the younger generations (late/post Millennials) are less pozzed.

What kind of autist thought that was a good idea?

But raping little girls is dey cultya

Alt-Right™ is just OWS 2.0. Expect it to fall apart in the same manner.

KEK MUST RECIEVE THE SEVEN SEVENS

ALSO BEELZEBUMP

Probably someone from an alphabet agency creating a honeypot.

If you want to draw a jew, this guy has the 100% jewish face. They are ugly as fuck inside and outside.

Obama likes to talk about the black community.

We should talk about the white community.

I wanna billbords with these fliers on them

Here is a link to copies of the fliers:

fanghornforest.wordpress.com/agitprop/

lol

Redefining terror to be feelings, sounds right in line with sjw murica.

>imprying yu arn gonna gito gassu agen
wwwwwwwwww

I was going to attend there for a medical degree before I realized 10 years of my life and hundreds of thousands of dollars isn't worth the "potential" shekels. Bullet fucking dodged. God speed to the brave Michigander shitlord there.

Do you goys think jews would lie about how badly they've been treated for 6 xillion years?

Didn't some Holla Forumsack do this? I vaguely remember seeing a thread about it a couple weeks ago.

This isn't news.

Someone should post up the stop sign posters after replacing "white" with "black" and see what the university says.

You could heat an innawoods rahowa tar paper shack for the week with the fat and gristle from that nose in your cast iron stove

There was a thread on it and one of the people supposedly doing it was posting but identified with alt-right instead of as a Holla Forumsack. Said if people here wanted the board advertised instead of the alt-right they should be making their own fliers and hanging them.

Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile.
Baba Kamma 113a.

So yes, Buster. Never trust a Jew, especially Francine.

Buy guns and get ready. In our lifetime it will be fight or become slaves

EVERY TIME.

Jews aren't cucks.

>archive.fo/97Elf

I went there, I did call it Jew of M. My friend's frat house Psi U (at 1000 Hill St.) Was a nice white, christian frat until they accepted one jew. That jew got put in charge of recruiting of whatever frats call it. Now it's jews only.

When I got my MBA from Ross, it was probably closer to 40% jewish in my classes. They always used to say Harvard is their first jewish school of choice, Michigan is their second.

You mean someone would actually do that?

Just go on the Nuremberg Trials and tell a lie?

Jews are the original conspiracy theorists.

Mailing pepes was the beginning.

Gonna mail this kike some merchants for Christmas.

"KIKES AIN'T WHITE"

Wow, fascinating to hear the back story of Psi U. Makes total sense. Last I heard they were not only completely Jewish, but they were kicked off campus by the University and the national fraternity took the house back. Serves them right, they were an absolute hotbed of Jewish degeneracy

The samurai do not fear the jew!

Could this guy look anymore Jewish? Sheesh.