I was reading on a forum and someone brought up herpes

I was reading on a forum and someone brought up herpes.
They said it can spread through skin to skin touch!
What they fuck? What do they mean? Does that mean, touching someone herpes area and touching one of your orifices? Or does it literally mean it goes through your skin and get it?
I am about to become a hermit. What the fuck!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it gets better, op - most people have detectable levels of the virus in or on them already…

If you ever got chicken pox you got herpes.

Yes, user. HSV-1 or oral herpes spreads (different from genital herpes) very easily, you don't even have to touch the person at all and can be transmitted simply by using common utensils. It is estimated that more than between 60% and 80% of the world population have it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection

slightly related.

What the actual fuck? But, but, but…. what the fuuuuuuccccckkkk!!!!

this is why we dont have sex OP

Aren't you reading the thread? You don't need to have sex to catch this shit.
You just use the same spoon as a carrier and you could be fucked.

Chances are you already have it but have never shown any symptoms. Not everyone with hsv 1 get cold sores.

Man, this is really fucking with my mind.
A little hope says that it mostly resolves itself. That means most people who get it self-heal.
nervous chuckle

This is why you never leave your room, don't share any kind of utensils, don't kiss anyone, don't have sex and only masturbates to 2d waifus.

No ones gonna freak out about how it's literally a jew star?

For those of us not living off our parents that is not practical. We must leave home to make shekels.

You're confusing hsv with hpv. HSV is herpes simplex virus and HPV is human papillomavirus. Don't wanna spook you or anything but HSV stays in your body forever once you get it and there is currently no known cure.

It's not herpes herpes you fag. Just a faggy cousin that never fucks off.

But it must be like AIDS, right? Dies after a dozen seconds or so when exposed to the air, right?

If you're worried about coldsores I wouldn't watch CNN those ruskies are going to kill us all

I don't know about that. But as said, note that this is herpes 1 which isn’t really an STD and when people say something like "i got herpes from that whore i fucked" they usually refer to (genital) herpes 2.

Herpes 1, herpes 2; aren't they both just as bad?

There's a form of 'herpes' that grows in horse's hooves ffs. It's like comparing tigers and housecats because they're both 'felines'. If you're worried about coldsores you'd better be prepared to live a bubble of virginity.

Well, technically hsv 1 is worse, because even tho it is supposed to be oral, there are cases where it can spread to the genitals too, and in some extremely rare complications it can also affect the eyes, brain and heart and cause blindness, brain damage and even death. AFAIK hsv 2 is only exclusive to the genitals.

I have never had coldsores tbh. I didn't start this thread because of anything related to me.
I started it when I learnt how prevalent herpes is and how easy it spreads. I work in a place with very promiscuous people and I share eating utensils with them (I wash before I use, of course) so I was just wondering what my chances are of getting it.

As I said earlier, chances are you already have contracted it but may be one of the people who simply never get cold sores, despite having the virus. In which case- congratulations, since you're virtually immune to herpes. If you really wanna be sure you can always get tested.

yeah, I'll do that.

OP, don't be that guy. Keep a lid on the obsessive compulsive autisms.

aw c'mon op, herpes isnt that bad…
all the cool kids are doing it

More people have herpes(oral or genital) than don't have it. Embrace the herps. It's not like it's AIDS

Too late. I am that guy I am afraid.
I think I wash my hands an average of thirty times a day - when at work. At home, IDGAF.

Always remember user
Sometimes filth is wonderful

Absolute bullshit. Herpes is the mark of a degenerate and all of you will hang.

Bullshit. You can literally get herpes by never having touched another human being.

The only thing I can suggest to improve your odds is to find a virgin girl and to have her only for the rest of your life. Don't listen to Chads and contrarians, as long as you make her happy she won't cheat.

Beta male herpes apologist detected. Kill yourself.

But it's true. Read a medical journal, fuckwit

You cannot deceive me, Satan. I will not fall for your trickery. I shall remain disease free and you will wither!

quality post

But what if you turn out to be diseased? Will you kill yourself?

I've only had HHV3 like everyone in the world. But new herpes are starting to spring up most likely because of the degenerate hookups people are doing today. Thank god for nature and always attacking those genetic dead ends because a new one has been found "HHV8"
So it seems all the normalfag cancer on society will be killed by a like-minded virus.

It's only contagious shortly before and during an outbreak. Relax. But also consider that 30% of the general population carry staff bacteria.

OP should be more concerned about MRSA tbh.

I didn't need to know that user

Geezus, don't bring that up.

Good news you fucking degenerate, herpes is perfectly curable using antiviral essential oils and penetrant. Look into rubbing oregano oil with a dmso carrier on the lower spine and a few other spots.

Thanks Docttor Scooby

it enters through any exposed skin. wear latex bodysuit at all times

in which situation would that even happen? i dont go outside, i live alone and have no intention of interaction. unless you are implying that i do, which would mean you think im just like you. normalfag datamining jew