ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26097060
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK11870/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so we should all stop drinking milk? Fuck off veggie

That’s a boy.

I am on a strictly wheat bread and milk diet but my estrogen levels are astronomically low while my T levels are high.

nah but you should at least be aware you're more of a soyboy than an actual soyboy insofar as the estrogen content of your milk

that's great, user. however, it adds nothing of value to the conversation

it completely contradicts your previous statement

oy vey

Try again. I can't wait for narrative 3.

tinfoil tier

an anecdotal tidbit that you provided which already consists of the fallacious reasoning on your part of interchanging causation with correlation and attributing it a character of an absolute deterministic causal link does nothing to refute the analytic knowledge known about the subject. see, as follows

why does the third narrative seem like it's only a weak away from being a real thing?

the correlation between your examples is quite rudimentary and almost borderline retarded. you have provided no links to such information and you expect us to believe you, especially after me stating that your views are false? how about you start over and try again with something more believable

here you go, lad

Soy Phytoestrogens May Block Estrogen Effects sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/01/060115154340.htm

Phytoestrogens en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Food_sources

Phytoestrogen content of beverages, nuts, seeds, and oils. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18671400

The effects of caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee on sex hormone-binding globulin and endogenous sex hormone levels: a randomized controlled trial nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-11-86

Exposure to exogenous estrogen through intake of commercial milk produced from pregnant cows. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Soybean isoflavone exposure does not have feminizing effects on men: a critical examination of the clinical evidence. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

Clinical studies show no effects of soy protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a meta-analysis. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

Male soy food intake was not associated with in vitro fertilization outcomes among couples attending a fertility center. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26097060

Hormonal effects of soy in premenopausal women and men. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595

Effects of Soy on Health Outcomes: Summary ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK11870/

Hormones and diet: low insulin-like growth factor-I but normal bioavailable androgens in vegan men ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

The Role of Soy in Vegetarian Diets ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

i will await your incoming position of silence you take on the matter

every single one has soy in the title. like I said, try again next time

i know reading isnt your strong suit, but try this one which i just posted

Exposure to exogenous estrogen through intake of commercial milk produced from pregnant cows. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Don't bother. Critical thinking skills are long dead. Everything is confirmation bias now. It's the only way anyone on any oriental decoupage forum can "debate".

they tested 7 dudes. 7 is not close to 4 billion at all

you used symbolic logic wrong

Surprising

mods mods mods mods mods