FEDERAL RESERVE BOSTON PROTEST

Thursday October 13th at 1PM, I am going to Boston to protest the existence of the Federal Reserve

The Fed building in Boston is located at 600 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02210.
Its hours of operation on Thursday is 8:30AM-5PM. I chose 1PM for my convenience. I will probably stay until a little after they close at 5.

I previously did a Fed protest on October 5th in Manhattan. You can find that thread here
archive.is/ub8v7

I also made a thread about the Fed for general information and discussion

I am making this thread in advance so any interested anons can prepare. Last time I went alone, and I will do so again if I have to. I cannot stand idly by while we get robbed every day by these fucking kikes. Of course the kikes have their claws on many facets of our society, media is a clear example, but I'm focusing on the Fed since controlling a nations economy basically controls the nation itself. It is the biggest problem America faces demographics, in my opinion. We are about to enter a new great depression, and I think it is time to warn people before it happens. Since it is rare for people to stand up to the Fed, I'll make it my fight and I will risk my own life for the lives of the American people. The people must know about how the Fed is bad, and its Jewish connections.

My biggest American role model is George Lincoln Rockwell. A man with balls of steel who spoke the truth because he couldn't stand to see it shut out from the public eye. We need another Rockwell, and while I will never come close to his greatness, I will do what I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7734240.html
thezog.info/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system/
archive.is/e9aXk
liveleak(dot)com/view?i=e25_1476409210
israelemb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just talked to Boston PD. They said I do not need a permit. They also said I should be fine as long as I do not block pedestrian traffic, stay peaceful, no blowhorns that's retarded anyways, basically the obvious

For any anons willing to join you must follow these guidelines or don't bother showing your face

I plan on making either flyers or pamphlets, as well as making two signs. I would like Holla Forums to help me with sign ideas. Just like last time, I want one sign focused on the Fed, and one on its Jew connections

This is where I plan on doing it. In front of the building. This image is off to the side a bit since jewgle is retarded and won't let me see the front street view, since I-93 is below ground there

Fuck8n right user. Bump for 3 posts without a ctr shill get.

Let me also say that parking in Boston is a nightmare, so plan accordingly. Also when I went to jew york, I only brought a sandwich which I ate in my car prior to leaving. If you come you might want to either bring something to eat and drink, or bring your goybucks to eat somewhere downtown. I choose to bring only what I need in case a wild nigger appears, or anything else of hat nature

God speed user
I saw the first thread and thought you were going to pussy out at first. If I were on the east coast I would join you brother.

CTR is probably too busy with damage control thanks to those leaks. If you're reading this CTR, enjoy things as they are while you can. The future is dark. I do not condone violence :^)

The moment I posted that thread, that was the point of no return. I can't let you guys down, ever.
This site changed my life. I'm going to devote my life to making this world a better place, and not in the retarded liberal sense either

CHECKED
kek smiles upon you brother. Truly you are his disciple

bumping for visibility
Shine on user.

Since the protest is 6 days from not, I will only be ITT every so often to answer questions and to respond

To anyone who wants to join but is nervous, doubtful for any reason, let me say one thing.
I have never experience such joy and gratification before I personally pissed off dozens of kikes. The worried, scared, or angry faces. The petty insults with no argument to counter me. The feeling of satisfaction that I did something important. Anyone who took a picture of me a lot of people must have captured a face of pure smugness.

awesome. good luck.

Take this with you

Few thousand miles away from being able to help but wishing you best of luck user.

Also make sure plenty of libertarians from NH show up.

1000's of keks in your honor. Smite the jew, smite it hard.

(((Alinsky))) thread over here.
8ch.net/pol/res/7734240.html

It's pretty to get press nowadays. Wear a MAGA hat, get attacked, defend yourself.

Looks creepy.

Wasn't there a thread with nearly the exact same wording except it was in New York just the other day?

Yes, he says so in the OP and linked the archived thread even.

What man is a man that does not make the world a better place?

saved

Even if there is no press, encouraging anons to go out and do something, and letting the Fed know that there are people devoting to stopping them is a good enough start for me. And yes this is only the beginning

I forgot to mention this
DO NOT COMMENT ABOUT THE GENERAL ELECTION AT ALL
The last thing I want is to tie myself to my candidate :^) before the election. This is separate from any other movement. I will ask anyone who brings election material to leave

I've stated before that I will have complete control over my movement, and this is to defend against subversion by other forces, especially the government which is Zionist controlled.

I would protest with you if I lived near there. Godspeed OP

OP I salute you for reviving the protests. I was shocked and disappointed when they stopped in April. Shadilay, brother.

God speed, Beantown. God speed.

Do you live in New Hampshire? You should move there. The state is still 90% white with a very high standard of living.

Damn, I have a lab class from 1-5PM, otherwise I'd be there, if I can leave early I'll try to make it, I might be able to make it around 4PM, maybe not. Good luck to you guys, wish I could join.

Finally, something's happening in Boston.

I'll try to join you OP.

The former is simple enough. International finance is a pyramid scheme.

For the latter, it should be easy enough to draw a web or family tree depicting the gross nepotism which afflicts the institution. Couple that by questioning "Who does the Fed really serve?" and you've successfully disclosed the truth without triggering a fnord reaction from the normies.

Preach the Talmud to anyone who passes in the street

Bumping to help OP scare Jews. Make sure you take a video as proof OP.

Bumping to notify boston and new england anons

What the fuck, you NEET. How can I go there if I have a job?

I go into Boston for construction and hate fucking going into that concrete shit hole. The people walk around and act like there shit don't stink.
were all the jews work
I congratulate you on your effort user

Hows paying 60 trillion dollars for rent working out? lmao nerd

OP has a job. He said in the last thread he would pick a day he has off from work.

Donald Trump has got the long game going on this one don't you dare question his ability to become president. Just because he isn't bending backwards to BLM like a fucking cuck does not mean he can't win over minorities. Fuck you, do you have the first 3 debates perfectly planned out? Are you purposefully waiting until a year passes to attack Shillary just to add a level of mystery? Did you get a job at a high-end real estate store to further impress the voters? I doubt you ever have perfected the art of the deal. Well bow in the presence of a master.

First Trump will taking a nature walk with the normal voter, your thoughts flow more naturally while walking so this will be a great opportunity to learn a lot about each other without coming off as a game of 20 questions. Trump did some research into the things voters mentioned being interested in/enjoyed so he can share a hobby and/or interest with them.

Next Trump will take Shillary on head to head, attack her character, bring up every scandal. Something of that nature. That's where it becomes obvious he's not just trying to lose like the other cuckservatives.

Then comes the real date, a landslide election and a waterfall of libcuck tears.

After that Trump is the president.

Goodbye Shillary!

Underrated post. If you announce this on the freestater boards you could easily get 20 people–more if you hide your power level. Heck, they probably have their own Fed protest scheduled.

The banking system is the true power of the jew, without it he would have never had the funds to start hollywood, take over goy companies, and control/crash the economies. There was an anti-banking movement getting momentum but then BLM, refugees and so on started taking protagonism.

sounds good. i'll be there

Bump

Bump

If you really want to protest the Fed, then steal all the money in it

I like your ideas. I'll definitely consider them

I hope to see you there

DON'T LET Holla Forums SEE THIS THREAD

They've got an actual sociopath over there saying he's going on an international fashy hunt funded by a few kikes and is trying to recruit some of those faggots to go with him. Not sure if it's real just saw it briefly when I stopped in for the 'steal Holla Forums's seven sevens thread' and noticed it.

bump

Make sure you conceal carry, OP.

I don't have funs yet
It takes forever to get a permit in my cucked state, I know I should have gotten them earlier
may kek have mercy on me

Doesn't stop you from buying a sheath-able katana now and training to fight with it like a samurai.

THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

Damn dude, I don't live anywhere near the east coast. I'm going to be flying by it sometime in the next month or so, so I'll try and schedule some kind of detour and possibly join you for one. Only one though, and it's a slim possibility. I simply do not have the time, or the money for repeated trips.

If that slight possibility comes true though I'd be there the whole 4 hours, we could probably go get something to eat afterwards if we had the time.

On a side note, what the fuck? You stupid fucking mods, did you seriously ban me because I spoke out against Trump? What is this hugbox bullshit? So much for the "bastion of free speech" that I used to know. Saying this because I just saw it for the first time typing out this post.

Why don't you look at where that IP address is located you stupid fucks.

forgot pic

Do the mods actually know the IP address you post with?

Come on now

I would do that if I lived in Feudal Japan. In this day in age guns are king. It will be a while until I can defend myself properly, and I have a clean record so I should be good.
Until then I will have to either hope my peers protect me while I spread the message of truth, or if I have to die trying then so be it. I at least know you guys can keep the ball rolling for me

I hope you can join. I will probably do something once a week for now. If you can't join then always remember that you can do something yourself in your local area too

Does it not show them? I assumed they had access to that, maybe they don't.

My local area does not speak English, so no, not really. Been trying to get in contact with the local Nationalists that I keep hearing about but I can't seem to find them. (due to mass censorship)

Do you plan on going all along the East coast or just up in the northern region? My connect flights would be going through the north is why I ask.

I don't have too much money to travel. If I did I would probably go places every day, but without funding I am limited. Therefore I will only be able to stay in the northeast for now
I wish you luck in your endeavors. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to be able to speak my mind even if it's the sensitive topics I talk about

Come on now. It's like you want him to die. See pic related for practical european swords. I hate how people compare katanas to the longsword so much when the only apple to apple comparison to a European sword is the saber.

The point is for self-defense, not bringing a knife to a gun battle. I doubt they would just gun you down in public as you're just sitting there protesting, but antifa-faggots might try to swarm and lynch you to death with superior numbers. A sword will certainly deter them, and if not you will take out a lot of them with you, assuming they won't run away once they see the first pozzed blood of their fellow comrades.

They love to talk about breaking fash skulls yet when an actual fight occurs in the streets they shit themselves

I'll be there after this video downloads.

Bump

OP here. I would really appreciate it if an user gave some ideas and info for pamphlets to be passed out. Something with info on why the Fed jews us, and jew connections. I could do this myself, but I don't have that much free time for the next few days. Even just links to resources would help a lot

and media. And most degenerate music

C'mon son. I'll definitely show up.

thezog.info/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system/

And whatever you do, *always* mention the fact that Jews are 2% of the US population and/or 0.2% of the world's.

This is relevant to all anons in general, but there's a tried and tested formula I've used to redpill even some of the most stubborn people I've known and it's

If you can memorise the facts well enough (or if you can show the listener on your phone or whatever), and say them without sounding like a paranoid schizo, this formula will - at the least - start even some of the most unlikely people on the path to the redpill.

Thank you guys

OP I hope you're the Hitler that I've been waiting for

If I can be 10% of the man he was I would consider my life a great success

user GODSPEED

can we do a san francesspool fed protest? ill take a sick day.

OP not trying to squash your vibe, but what would you tell protestors that you find so objectionable about the Federal Reserve?

Would you be opposed to people bringing signs protesting instead Fractional Reserve Banking / Private Currency Creation and the USG's support of it?

Topkek

they're not even trying to hide the money laundering anymore

I'm not opposed to that at all in fact I would be happy if people joined with those kind of signs. That's basically why I'm protesting, but I think it is pivotal to include the jewish connections.
Like Trump says, if you can't name the problem then you can never fix it. The kikes HAVE to be called out and expelled from every white nation. Preferably wiped out

Holy shit user that was like a bolt of lightning in my mind.

Radical Islamic Terrorism. Trump said it boldly when noone else in politics would. He repeats it slowly each time, savoring and emphasizing each word. I'm not into persuasion or hypnotism, but he is using that calm, even tempo to set up an expectation in the audience. He is setting them up for us, to help us introduce Holla Forums-tier ideas into the mainstream.

Repeating: If you can't name the problem you can never fix the problem.

He knows we name the Jew, but he has to stay palatable to the cancer, at least until the election. He wants, nay, NEEDs us to name the Jew. For him. For America. For the world.

If you can't name the problem you can never fix the problem.

Know your enemy. Say it with me. Savor each word.

Jewish. Economic. Terrorism.

Jewish. Economic. Slavery.

Jewish. Moral. Decay.

Give me your formulations, then say them all out loud. Slowly. Calmly. Let's find something memetic. That is how we win. We identify the problem. Couldn't be simpler.

Got to be careful. Say anything like "economic slavery" or "exploitation" and idiotic boomer republicans turn off their brains and start going "muh liberals", incapable of understanding anything other than neoliberalism. In their minds, neoliberalism with migrant workers = globalism, neoliberalism without migrant workers = libertarianism.

Or maybe, fuck it, go three sheets to the wind and just use the old tried and true "Jewish Economic Slavery", "Jewish Economic Parasitism", or "Jewish Economic Exploitation"

How about:

SUBVERSION
DEGENERACY
THEFT

(As a former Marxist, I first became aware of the root of the problem when I applied some (((dialectics))) and then didn't shy away from following the implications).

Yes. Exactly my thoughts on all of this. Although your sayings stick in the head more. I may borrow a line

Checked for strange get

bump

Bear with me, but I don't think that "Theft" fully encompasses the concept of privatized currency creation. Money is the state's prerogative, a legalistic construct of accounting manifested in inconsequential items such as coins, sticks, receipts, etc. Jews transformed this concept into a commodity with supposedly intrinsic value. This transformation of the law-object into the commodity-object is more than just a swindle, but an ontological mutation / degradation of the cornerstone of human civilization, the "pulling down" of the ideal into the material, a categorical reformulation of our society via the injection of the principle of "appetite / want" at the most fundamental level of the state's being; like installing a virus on someone's computer or replacing a man's liver with that of a goat's. Does this make any sense?

Serious question. Would it be bad if I just used the same signs from the last protest?
I have to wage slave all day today and tomorrow, meaning construction has to be done overnight. I do not have Trump's gift of stamina as I'm a zombie if I don't sleep well.
I'm leaning on doing this since the first protest was successful anyways, and I'm already constructing the pamphlets to pass out.

Good lad!
that being said, DON'T FUCK IT UP
people are tired of being lambasted by silly looking rainbow colored god-hates-fags signs.

get the facts in there and articulate them WELL!
those pamphlets should look like a top-tier screen cap thread only more aesthetic to the eyes.
can you give us an idea of what's going in them specifically? maybe stuff from Gottfried's manifesto for abolishing interest?

OP here. I have a feeling that what I made isn't as good as what you are looking for. Its really a basic summary of why the fed is bad, as well as numbers showing Jews being extremely overrepresented in banking, with numbers on the media and Hollywood as well. Its also just black and white. I really hope it helps with my message, and if not then I can always learn and adapt. Alone and inexperienced, but I will waver in the face of adversity. When I get home tonight I'll show you guys.

*never* waver in the face of adversity
You know what I meant

Bump

I'm watching user. Keep up the good work. Maybe some of the subvert stuff will help? They have some pretty good cheap fast propaganda bits you can hand out even if the site is slow as fuark.

Any dox? Any threads with said person?

Here is a pamphlet I made. There are 101 copies. Give me your honest opinions, be harsh if you have to. The only thing I need to do is fold them into place. Numbered so you can follow it correctly

excuse my retardation

I'm no expert on what makes for a good pamphlet, but I think that looks quite fine. What'll probably make the biggest difference in how people respond to the information is how they perceive you as a person. Just make sure to stay approachable, I'd say even pleasant and light-hearted, to those who stop to talk with you. The last thing you want to do is make people disregard the information based on the impression that you're just some angry man who blames his life's problems on jews.

Godspeed.

Yeah I plan on doing the same as I did last protest. Dress nice, only engage in others if they engage me first, be polite, just state facts. However any obvious kikes will get the staredown like last time, I crave their fear. We all know you can't debate a Jew

oy vey, the chutzpah on this goy

all jokes aside, looks pretty legit, i hope the people you talk too can handle the jewish connection

Sorry OP but your pamphlet regarding the Fed is bad economics / inaccurate. I say this not to shut you down, but in the hopes that you can improve your understanding of the Fed and maybe the pamphlets you want to put out.

Regarding debt: This is how the monetary system works - the US treasury issues bonds, which the main member banks (JPM, Citi, etc.) buy and then sell off to the market. Sometimes the Fed buys these bonds from the member banks using money that it creates out of thin air. So the chain of events is: treasury sells bonds to banks, banks sell bonds to the Fed. The US being enslaved by debt is not directly the Fed's fault; it is the fault of the US Treasury for issuing bonds rather than just printing money debt-free. In fact, when the Fed does buy bonds, it pays back the principal plus interest upon maturity, meaning that the only time the US government DOESN'T pay debt is when the Fed DOES buy the bonds. I know it sounds counter-intuitive but you've been sold the libertarian line; the only debt-free currency that comes in to the economy is actually effected by the Fed buying bonds from the banks. If we want to get the government out of debt slavery, abolishing the Fed will do nothing. We have to convince the Treasury to issue its own money debt-free.

But that is not even TOUCHING on the issue of privately created money! Which is way, way more important than the Fed. How important? They (the banks) sell our own money supply to us at interest. Imagine if, instead of taking out a mortgage or a student loan, the US government effected a tax cut, a dividend, or an amount of government spending equal to that debt instead? That is the true price of bank-created money! Why does this happen? Because our government allows banks to create money, and always has, since even before the creation of the Federal Reserve.

Regarding inflation: this too, is incorrect, unfortunately. Complaining about "dollar devaluations" shows that you are still thinking of money as a commodity value, which it is not. Money is a means to an end, that end being: supporting the price structure of a functioning economy. If money suddenly and sharply gains value, debts become heavier, wages go lower, and you get mass unemployment and privation. If money gradually expands to such a rate that either its value is unchanged (rising supply of goods + rising supply of money = no change in value of currency) or decreases slightly (rising supply of money slightly faster than supply of goods), then debts soften, wages go up, and the people prosper. Again, you've been sold on libertarian economics of labor liquidation. This is the economics of Andrew "liquidate property, liquidate commodities, liquidate labor" Mellon, Pinochet, the neoliberal wreckers of Russia, and so on. It's vital to understand that inflation is not a tax on the middle or lower class (depending on how it is effected) but is in fact a tax on creditors and landlords. If the money supply expands via government spending, this usually means that wages rise relative to debts and property values, meaning that it is actually the elite parasite class which suffers. If the money supply expands via bank lending into asset and property bubbles, then everything but wages rises and that's what we have today… not very good…

OP here. Fuck. This is the post I was looking for before I went to make the pamphlets. I was always into science and history, and like most of Holla Forums, my economics knowledge is limited. I know that the Jews get most of their power through their control over the economy, which is why I'm making the Fed my first target. I always knew that my knowledge needed to grow, and I've been making strides, but obviously I'm not quite there.
I know that the main problem comes down to the treasury not issuing it's own debt free money, but the fine details up to now are over my head
Should I just scrap the pamphlets for now? I don't want this to undermine my message, and I don't have time to make more.

Nah, it isn't like anyone but the employees there at the Fed will even have a clue how any of it works. Even if the information is not fully accurate, it will still plant seeds of doubt in the minds of normies and encourage them to look into it more.

which is why most of the hatred of ancaps is ridiculous. tor-user is right in some ways but completely retarded like a commie in others.

But I just came in the thread to tell you good luck, and I'll join you post-Trump victory, and on the off-chance the jews can fake a hillary win, see you in valhalla.

If dubs, all true anons will show up for silent armed protests after the election

fug

Kek gave you a second chance. A reminder that we always have to keep trying

Checked. For an iron will that knows peace only in victory or death.

It's alright bro, I'll see you out there. Don't worry about the pamphlets

Ironically it's those that tout economic competence more than anyone else (libertarians and ancaps) who in fact understand the least. They can tell you what the better of two choices are, but cannot explain how those two choices came to be.

I always hate to reroll. I shall do my part; all will be as Kek wills.

come at me bro

Hey bros! I'm going to show up with some markers and poster board for anyone who wants to make a sign. So excited to meet you all today. Hope we can start a church of the red pill locally.

newfag

Today is the day, round 2. I'm getting my shit together before I head out for Boston.
A reminder to those who want to join today:
Also don't be nervous. I can understand if you are, but just keep your head high and act confident.

The whole point is to trigger the fedkikes while they are at their "job".

Good luck user. Post pics.

be safe user

After I make this post I will be heading to Boston. I will do my best, Holla Forums.
Another thing for anyone going with me, just be aware that I won't trust anyone. I'm sure you'll understand. But of course I'll be friendly to those who are friendly to me, and respectful to everyone.

It's time we start the fire. The people have been ignored. Nations do not exist for the people as they should, and it is time for our generation to embrace the truth. That is the only way that we can be successful as a species. If we don't win, we will just be another layer of sediment on the Earth. But if we do, the stars won't even be the limit.

yea, this place sucks

Giving my energies to you, OP.

OP here. I'm in downtown. Just need to park and pee. I'll be there soon

I'm sure you're on top of it but make sure to record as much evidence as you can for us folks watching from home, I'm stoked to see you doing another one so soon. Hopefully some anons will meet you there, this has potential to snowball

Yes exactly. The lessons we learned from Atlanta and Texas protests is that momentum is real and you need to keep it.

Shout out to the nigress who wouldn't let me use the Dunkin bathroom. Can't wait for all apes to be shipped back

OP on site

It's time. At least 4 hours I'll be here

Godspeed.

Nice. That sign looks yuge.

I would have recommended the armed silent protest someone mentioned a while back.

This is in Boston, a swat team would be deployed and OP would be toast.

You should do a live broadcast on redice or equivalent. I'm sure they would be interested.

bump

Protest going well. Couple anons so far showed up. Should be a video on liveleak upcoming

Based, watch out

Nice, real glad to learn some anons joined you.

Bump

Don't show any faces or identifying information OP, edit it if you have to.

Also, if I saw the thread earlier, I would've offered to help do the design for the pamphlets, though they look good as they are.

Just a pro-tip: use Helvetica or Baskerville instead of Times New Roman, both have a stronger feeling of authority and believability. Helvetica because of its a government looking standard, Baskerville from its air of regality and formalness - I read a study showing an news article in random typefaces to test its effect on believability, the folks who received the Baskerville version rated it the most believable. TNR, while a nice font, is too common and suggests low effort as it's the default.

Godspeed

Just wanted to say that I am keeping my face uncovered. I must be fearless in my pursuit

The Führer's spirit watches over you, user. I doubt that any Holla Forums antifa faggots will show up, but stay close to law enforcement if they are there on the streets just in case. You are within your rights and if anyone attempts to harm you, officers will be close.

Yea I remember you saying in the last thread. Still avoid outing Holla Forumslacks online who might get doxxed.

It is plebbit that claimed to be the bastion of free speech newfag

Protest still going on. Triggered kikes galore.

Looks like the emergency shill mob as already been displaced

Wew, I hope you brought your guns anons.

Watch yeh step goy. Yeh don't know who yeh dealin' with. Don't be a wise guy.

Shame on you! Shame, shame!

He made a thread last night which about it too. It got deleted. I think it's a goon trying to demoralize

Holla Forums never pretended to be a home of free speech. Subversion and defeatism deserve censorship.

This hambeast orbited us for a half hour with her phone on us the whole time. No ability to debate with facts, so we ignored after a while

Forgot pic

AAAAAAHAHAHAHA

I'm pretty sure you were orbiting around him, sir.

Premium™ Tumblr user

Godspeed, user.

Thanks to the user who shielded me from being filmed by the hambeast. Shadilay, goyim. Sorry I couldn't make it, was hanging out with a friend. Nice pamphlet, as well. You guys passed my shit test with knowledge.

Thanks for stopping by, user

The (((universalhub))) is trying to shame you goys

archive.is/e9aXk

Fucking jackals

oy vey its anti-semitic to call out the majority jewish federal reserve

Exposing kikery is literally a grave sin in the Talmud

Evidence this shit happened at all?

Look up, faget

I was there talking to the bad goyim for a hot second. Pretty funny watching the leftist hamplanet lose her shit.

I remember who took that pic. Obvious like

By the way we left the site, and are grabbing a beer.
Today was a success

You did it, champ.

In a scale of 1 to 10, how much violence kikced up? Did you recognize any antifa group or somesuch?

That tumblr whale got in our faces a bit but that's it. The kikes only said rude shit. That's about it

How many Oy Veys per minute?

Based oma!!!! Old German woman who was kicked out of her apartment to make way for refugees so she moved to America. It was a great day bros!

Once every few mins on average

Nice. Protesting irl is a good way to draw out the redpilled people who don't live on the internet

HAIL, OMA

I was truly a joy to stand with my brothers today. Many Jews were triggered, along with one chunky sjw woman blob. I truly hope this does not jeopardize my employment, but I rejoice to take a risk for the cause. I know there are more of you out there. Next time this happens I expect at least 7 of you to show up. We should start around 3 and go till 7 to catch the crowd. Next time we protest at the holohoax memorial!!!

Good job OP, I was eager to see you deliver again today.

You mentioned something about a liveleak vid? and
==BASED OMA== is that her son with her holding the sign?

Did you get any positive comments OP?

I'd happily stand with my fellow Boston anons next time instead of just spouting memes at you guys. Post again with a date and I'll show up.

Anymore protests in Boston area planned? I definitely think people's ears are open to the message right now more than ever and I think people seeing this stuff in person is more effective than random twitter shitposting so I'd definitely like to get involved if there's any upcoming. I can burn a vacation day if need be provided it's planned well enough in advance.

OP here. Driving home. I'll give a summary of the day and respond to you guys in a couple hours.

Bump for exposure. Looked like a great day

No, but please carry on.

How many pamphlets did you boys hand out? Anyone ask you sincere questions?

OP is back home, and safe
Time to respond, post a summary of the day, and respond a little more before I sleep

They're unrelated. But on the liveleak vid, some guy wanted us to explain our positions while he videotaped. Apparently he has a sort of popular account there. I hope it gets views to help spread the word of what we are doing. I'll have to see if it is up

Just like my last protest, positive comments were about 15-20% of all interactions

Boston is a bit far for me to go often. I can definitely come again, but it probably won't be for a bit. If you guys want to do one without me then you are more than welcome to

Some people asked sincere questions. Some people just were looking to interrogate us to see if we knew shit, and or discredit us if we didn't but thankfully I think we answered all questions well together. I have 24 pamphlets still in my possession out of 100. I did give some to other anons to spread. My estimate is 50-60 pamphlets are in the hands of strangers

The experience
About 5 mins in, 3 Fed security officers came out to confront me and ask me what I was doing. They left and didn't bother me again after I told them what I was doing, and after I assured them I'm trying to do this by the book. Many triggered kikes, not as many as New York because NY is the kike capital of America, but Boston had its fair share. Like last time there was a lot of short rude comments from passers by, with some in support. I would say it was about 15-20% in support. One kike was really pissed and kept trying to get us to leave for like 5 mins before he went away. And just like last time, I admitted to antisemitism and racism, and watched the horrified or pissed facial expressions as the shaming tactics failed. Then of course the hambeast who wouldn't go away even after we began to ignore her. I honestly tried to debate her, but she showed a complete lack of any ability to formulate a rational argument. This was actually the first time I talked to a tumblr tier mind controlled female, and I learned they are just like jews in the way that you can't debate them. Some based people who knew what we were talking about stopped by to chat for a bit. And who can forget the based German grandma who chatted with us for a while and shared her story. Merkel failed her and the German people, and it was touching to hear a first hand account since I don't have any contact with Euros except on here

The anons that joined me were exactly what I hoped they would be. White, intelligent, and capable of debating with sound reason. I was finally able to talk to people who were on the same page as me, and even were more knowledgeable on certain things which gave me chances to learn new things. It isn't often I have that experience at all with the people I'm surrounded with.

Advice for anons thinking about going out in person to protest anything

Be confident, be fearless, and be ready. Know what you need to know before going out, because people will try to talk to you and see what you have to say. Jews are pussies and will just call you names or try to shame you, be ready for the shaming tactics.
A few people thought that the Fed message was good, but mentioning the jews sabotages the message. I understand that view, but I disagree. You NEED to address the Jewish problem, or else you will NEVER fix it. The worst thing you can call a jew is a jew. Some people will be turned off immediately the moment you mention jews, but there are those who aren't, and I know I was able to plant the seeds of doubt into some.
A sign is effective because it can make your message seen by everyone within a good radius. People will approach you more often, and pamphlets are definitely a good way to send your message to others. Having signs and pamphlets achieves both and I recommend it, although other methods could also be successful as long as your message is seen and thought about in some way.
Another big reason for doing this is to show some of you that we can go in the real world and make a difference. Last time I went alone. This time I had some company. If more people come along each time we can hopefully get a snowball effect and really scare the kikes when they see what our numbers really are. Hopefully we can continue the progress and momentum. We all learned how momentum is important when the Texas protest killed the momentum at the time. I will never fail in my pursuit to bring our knowledge into the real world. Every movement started somewhere no matter how small
Another thing to mention, I had a lot of fun. I did have fun last time when I went alone to Manhattan, but having allies with you is another feeling altogether. We could take on all of Boston if we had to I felt.

As for my next appearance, I'm not sure at the moment. I will let Holla Forums know though. Maybe I'll do another Fed protest. Maybe I'll protest globalism in front of the UN in Manhattan. Maybe I'll protest some media HQ in Manhattan. Lots of things available, and lots of different red pills to share, but the Jews should be the focus of every protest I do. This is obviously because if you name any problem this country faces, odds are a Jew caused it.

I'll listen to any ideas you guys have, and I hope I've started something that others can help. Maybe anons in other parts of the country can do their own protests. Just remember my guidelines from earlier in the thread about presenting yourself well, obeying the laws of the city you're in, and using sound logic for your arguments.
Remember, the truth does not fear investigation, and the mountain of lies that our reality is built upon is going to crash under its own weight. With the truth on my side, who can stop me?

Looks like the liveleak guy wasn't joking
liveleak(dot)com/view?i=e25_1476409210

bump for visibility

I'd fly over there just to set some kikes off.

If you were to protest in Manhattan, I'd still show up. Boston is close enough that I can pick up a bus ticket for like $18. I work retail, though, and the holidays are moving in fast. Wouldn't be able to do a weekend. Hopefully you have it on another weekday so I can actually make it, and I don't make plans to hang out with my chink friend again.

I watched the LiveLeak. You were fantastic. Calm, purposeful. The power of your belief serves you well against spiritually weak kikes. And you kept the upper hand by not being baited or misdirected by kike logic.

I was 368d29 earlier. I was inordinately happy to hear a meme from our interaction at 1:55. I think that "name the problem to fix the problem" is the most worthwhile memetic course against Jew logic, which despises truth and even cause and effect. (Tell me you've never heard "correlation does not imply causation" from some kike when common sense knows it heavily implies it, just doesn't prove it. Pure coincidence!) I say this because it is exactly the sort of bold truth telling that matured me spiritually and ideologically.

The fire rises.

I wish I could have been there with you faggots.

Regards, from the Midwest. Remember you don't walk alone, you have user, your ancestors, and every hero that has walked the path before you at your side.

Does WI have any targets? I'm not going to Minneapolis Commiesota

I am not sure, I am on the border of WI/MN though. When and where do we protest?

Good shit OP. If there's one thing you could improve on, I'd say it'd be the iron pill. When you're fit and shredded, skypes and antifa will be incredibly demoralized and unable to confront you. More people will listen to your message, and your influence will be increased.

Hit the gym.

I agree with you, but you have to go back.

I'm actually working on that at the moment. I run a lot and doing SS. I sort of hope shit doesn't hit the fan before I can see my body's potential

I have to thank Holla Forums for teaching me the right way to go about things. And seeing so many examples of how not to do things as well, like your average liberal protest. For example, the hamplanet asked us why we don't chant or make noise. With just a few people that's retarded, but maybe if we had a thousand people surrounding the Fed then some chants would be great to spread fear to those kikes in their tower

I'm requesting someone make a webm of this video, never made one before

Come on user, don't be a cocktease. Cough up a link or something. I need to see this.

This. Dubs demand.

Because dubs. Next time read the fucking thread.

Holy shit liveleak is loving this. Awesome work goys.

Reminder that I will do this in Minneapolis in the spring.

OP IS AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL. CONFIRMED FOR NOT A FAGGOT

10/10 you're a better man than me OP. Nice job facing down that bear jew too, funny how they switch so fast from a religion to a race when confronted with facts.

The Israel consulate could be another good place to hold a protest for US foreign aid to Israel, refugees for Israel anything in that general sphere. The only problem is that due it's location we'd be crowding the sidewalk and it may be considered blocking pedestrian traffic but I think as long as we remain peaceful it wouldn't be a big deal.

I think OP's idea for passing out pamphlets is great too.

israelemb DOT org/washington/AboutTheEmbassy/Pages/Contact_Us.aspx

Hey toranon, got any non cucked literature on this subject? Both how it works and how it could work better. Gotta brush up myself.

Don't run too much, user. It will be harder to create muscle if you do. Proud of you, by the way.

Some advice from another thread.

saved, thanks

And thanks to the other anons for your kind words
I just request that somebody make a webm of this video for me because it makes it easier to spread on sites like this, instead of having to go to another site to see it. It's good press too

Here you go.

What?! Goyim that was my ace in the hole! White men fear being called racist more than anything else! We've programmed you that way for decades!! Now I'm all meshuggaed.

Dubs checked

OP here. Thanks a lot

*shrug* "Who cares if I'm racist?"

smug af tbh. Great job OP, regards from the midwest.

this is one of the anons that went with OP

It was really great to be out there with you guys, you really showed some courage getting out there and I was glad that I could partake in that.

Lots of triggered jews but also some cool anons and non-user red-pilled people came up to us for chitchat. It was a present surprise at how many people were genuinely curious and were willing to let us say our piece before moving on, despite their initial reaction to our protesting judaism alongside the Fed.

The granny was completely based. Kicked out of her own flat to make way for muslims. She said she'd lived there for 10 years; that made me very sad. She was very sweet and hated the fact that Germany had given cash money to Bush to fight in Iraq. She also recommended reading the book Century of War by F. William Engdahl.

Being out there made me realize that we really need to get a consensus established; one that is concise, accurate and ready to be dispensed at a moments notice. When people were asking us questions it seemed very easy to slip off into unrelated tangents (myself included), so if there was anything I would have changed, it would have been like talking to myself in a mirror for half an hour beforehand, crazy as that sounds. Having a rock solid consensus before going into action is crucial. Also, knowing how to publicly respond to questions like "Doesn't my personal experience of an exception disprove your rule?" Anways, let's keep it up boys. I hope that the OP's brave example serves as inspiration for some of you to get out there and do the same.

There's a lot of reading to do but if I could recommend just one book, it would be the Lost Science of Money by Steven Zarlenga (quite long). Or read Sheldon Emry's Billions for the Bankers (much shorter, but much less rewarding). You have to keep reading past that, to get a more sophisticated understanding. Good luck. Don't listen to economic libertarians. Just look at what they've done (Chile, Poland, Russia, UK)

Based as fuck, OP. One criticism though that I only really noticed because I do the same shit myself.
You need to get strong, and I mean really strong. You have what I call "unstable posture" where your arms and head are in a kind of directionless motion at certain instances.
You can see at 0:38 in the mp4, and it stops as soon as the yid calls you racist. Maybe for you it isn't strength but lack of emotional focus.
Either way do a bunch of push-ups and go full robert-deniro in the mirror at the start of every day. Practice being still and moving your limbs with purpose, I believe eastern-cucks call this mindfulness, I call it implemented stoicism.

checked
Good advice. I appreciate any constructive criticism. I usually learn best trough trial and error anyways. I hope all those subconscious errors I make can get hammered out with some time

Also I thought I'd mention that I'm leaning on returning to Manhattan for my next protest. I'll keep you guys updated as always

OP is going to die

Try "Hammer of the Patriot" OP. It teaches you how to argue against shitheads like that kike, looking dominant and coming out on top to bystanders.

Truth never surrender!!!! Wir kämpfen für die Zukunft unserer Kinder!!!