Can Holla Forums redpill me on the israel-palestine conflict?=

Can Holla Forums redpill me on the israel-palestine conflict?=

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/10/09/science/ashkenazi-origins-may-be-with-european-women-study-finds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

e

im going to ask Holla Forums

Easy.
Essentially it is nothing more than pic related.

Jews gradually genociding a native people from their land to expand their racist ethnostate.

It's basically this:
Jews have been there since like forever. It was their land. Then they got conquered over and over again, by Babylonians, Romans, Muslims etc and dispersed into everywhere.

So this land was under muslim control for a couple hundred years, before it was conquered by Great Britian.

After the war they decided to return that land to the jews and recreate the state Israel. This angered the muslims, especially the ones who lived there.

Now Israel does their best to get rid of those muslims living there.

I'm not a jew, or anything, but this land belong to the jews, has always been that way for thousands of years.
Muslims can go suck their goats dicks or something.

This, but also the jews can go suck the muslims' goats dicks as well.

Europe belongs to the White Europeans who've been there for thousands of years. The jew agitates for Europeans to be replaced by third world savages, i.e., the destruction of Europe, while executing the opposite kind of policy in Israel as he builds a jewish ethnostate.

Sounds sp00ked, kiddo. Besides, the land belongs to me.

jews are cunts, paliniggers are also cunts

killing each other is a win win situation

#downvoted

jews don't NEED or deserve a land, they are everywhere. its sad that people don't see this yet, jewish people only want a land to kill *most* of the middle east.

the true purpose of israel is to provide a non-extraditing sanctuary country to the criminal vermin parasite international kike (they used to use england for this purpose) and also to serve as a "nation" level entity with which they can bully the rest of the world…

Nope. The land has been occupied by a variety of peoples since before there was such a thing as Jews. Even the Jews' own scriptures acknowledge that.

Yeah, nah. More like 1,000 years.

they still don't need it…their still in higher power positions than most of us.

nytimes.com/2013/10/09/science/ashkenazi-origins-may-be-with-european-women-study-finds.html

based 7s

Okay sure.

In reality they're just crazy butthurt Jordanians that Jordan doesn't want back.

first hurr then durr and then herp gone derp

it all belongs to Christians

>

How dumb jews are.