TWITTER IS SHADOWBANNING & DELETED DONALD TRUMP'S TWEETS

IT'S HAPPENING

thegatewaypundit. com/2016/10/twitter-buries-32-donald-trumps-goto-battleground-tweets-deletes-another/(archive you massive faggot)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uFNWU
twitt
tweetsave.com/
archive.fo/uFNWU
bu
archive.is/q8pfL
archive.is/BRKq3
twitter.com/torbahax/
wsj.com/articles/twitter-shares-fall-as-sale-process-sputters-1475793300
pastebin.com/AV0zW9aq
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/783101384564482049
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/784497331647422464
twitter.com*/halsteadg048/status/784420967032512512
twitter.com*/realDonaldTrump/status/783101896869318656
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Retweet this shit from and they cant shadowban them all.

It means we take more screenshots of the tweets from now on

no archive - sage

these fucking 4chan fags are starting to seriously piss me off, no archive and people are replying to this shit without saging

Autistic or crt, taking all bets!

fucking kill yourself

So entilate jack when?

are they really so delusional to think this would work? if anything, it gives people who support trump to show this shit and prove that (social) media is actively trying to rig the mainstream opinion of him.

sage

archived:
archive.is/uFNWU

How do we get this to Trump? He should be able to force a grovelling apology out of Twitter's greasy corporate throat.

Is right, you're either completely autistic or a shill.

gas yourself 4cucks

sage will not prevent from bumping because spastic idiots like you exist

otherwise here you you twat:
archive.is/uFNWU

desperate. A cornered animal takes any chance. Just like how they employ empty-headed shills which at this point are little more than spambots everyone laughs at.

You're going to bleed, Shlomo.

SOMEONE WITH A TWITTER ACCOUNT PLEASE SEND IT TO ERIC TRUMP

Oily rodents for Hillary. Funny how they're so sanctimonious and yet all these sneaky methods and below-the-belt creeping just comes so naturally to them.

Google censoring this?

Go to google and type "twitter shadowbanning." The autocomplete shows "trump." But when you Google the phrase, no recent news stories appear, including thegatewaypundit.

Doing God's work.

sage cancelled

BUMP

@jack must die.

yeah spastic idiots because we'd like to talk about the actual issue instead of getting booty blasted over some minor technicality in the OP

Bump cuz the reaction to this could be popcorn-worthy.

ID:13d991 - SHILL

How about spamming twitter with this article and trying to get a hashtag trending? They can't shadowban everything…can they?

this to be honest. I have some followers with a pretty decent follower count. If we come up with something, I could get them to help start something.

Wew.

Anyway, I'm sure this will go over real well once Twitter's stock falls even further.

Dirty tricks.

Don't you shills at least get a manual with some common terms and phrases we use? Oy vey.

fucking kikes

Hang about…pic is from the comments in the article. 'Twitter' is claiming these tweets were targeted adverts, so don't show up on the general timeline. Any way to verify?

I think you mean fucking skypes.

HEY YOU
YEAH YOU user
LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE

calling kikes skypes is a from of self censorship

reported

CRUSADES WHEN??

Twitter can claim a lot of things.

I am ready for the 8th of october and the seven of sevens

Spread this across every other social media site you can, and tell any news media outlets that you think will listen
Fox News might be controlled op but they have the best chance to take this story out of all the big media sites

Mike Cernovich is a faggot, but maybe he could be of some help.

Don't be too hasty…we need to verify that this wasn't targeted advertising first. Given that the tweets were nearly identical in wording, only addressed to different states, I can see that Trump wouldn't want his twitter feed spammed with them. See

Unless the same is done to shillary's account it's bs

He probably has one of if not the biggest Trump-related set of followers on his Twitter, and he may be a ceaseless braggart but he's smart.

CTR.

The point is, if they're right, it's Trump doing it to his own account. The tweeter specifies the geographical target for the tweet. Can someone in one of those states look at Trump's feed without their VPN and see if they can see 'their' advert?

no i fucking don't

the funny thing is that now twitter can be taken to the toolshed and beaten with lawyers, because they chose a camp in the political debate and participated actively in the campaign
see →
which also means that they've lost their "common carrier" neutrality privilege, and any competent lawyer could make them pay untold millions in back-taxes…

You heard them goys! We're just overreacting.

Exactly. Fun as hell to trigger, but in the end, he's a smart fucker that managed to get alimony from his ex-wife.

Verifying these things only makes our argument stronger. It doesn't make you a shill to consider the opponent's arguments because we are right and can thus beat them every time.

Hang on.

Here's one of the supposedly shadowbanned tweets from the article:

twitt er.com/realDonaldTrump/status/783105928249737218

Now scroll down to the replies below it. You will see a woman claiming to be spammed by this tweet, and she is apparently surprised because she does not follow Trump. That looks like targeted advertising to me.

Pic shows tweet and reply, circled.

We need to be sure what we're dealing with here, because if we get a "Twitter censors Trump!" going viral, and it turns out that Trump was doing this himself, then the media will have a field day making out that Trump's supporters are *conspiracy theorists*.

So….
We can burn Twitter to the ground now?

No faggot. Twitter lost all benefit of the doubt once they went on an endless shoa against Nationalist. Whether this is true or not, it's irrelevant. They have actively tried to stop us by previous censorship. This is a perfect opportunity to put further pressure on these kikes. We can't waste it because some fruit is too scared about his feelings. Go larp about muh PR somewhere, cuck.

At the very least, we need to present our case as a sort of investigation rather than accusation. A bunch of people just trying to verify will look a whole lot better than a bunch of people wrongfully accusing.

shush, halfchan

Based truthspeaking senpai speaks the truth

CTRfag has borrowed Huma's muscle suit and a spiky German infantry helmet for projectile-LARPing

CTR-Nigger, what the fuck have I written that's like cuckchan? Now I know you're a shill. Go larp about muh PR faggotry somewhere else. In case you haven't noticed the media kikes have already labeled us "conspiracy theorists" and more. That's what they've been doing for the past 16 months. But you already knew that, didn't you, CTR-faggot? Fuck off with your whiteknighting for Twitter. These kikes need to breakdown.

He's an agitator. Another low-level tactic. Sad!

STOP TAKING THE BAIT
Fuck's sake you people still don't learn. If you see shilling, filter and move on. As for the topic in OP, we have to make sure we know what's going on. If you spread this on twitter, MAKE SURE you present it as an investigation.

Looks a whole lot better than
Only to find out you were wrong and Trump himself was using targeted advertising. We've done fine so far, let's not discredit ourselves.

shill hard mode

Twitter would contact the author/editor with an official comment, that picture is of someone (probably a CTR shill) doing perceived damage control. Normies don't understand that companies don't have to comment on articles like regular people. Same shit happens when a poo-in-loo calls you claiming to be from Microsoft, people (especially the elderly) don't realize that Microsoft gives absolutely 0 fucks about whether or not your PC is "sending out viruses" from the Event Viewer and/or Task Manager/Resource Monitor.

I wouldn't worry, shills are useless, and the go-getter anons who get shit done aren't going to be affected by them anyway.

Twitter already in deep financial trouble, Censoring a presidential candidate especially one which is very internet savvy is not the way to encourage future investment.

I certainly hope you are taking notes Eric.

PURE COINCIDENCE
U
R
E

C
O
I
N
C
I
D
E
N
C
E

This is illegal.

This has nothing to do with twitter's free speech and has to do with campaign laws.

Hey, I'm all for Twitter having censored the God Emperor. That will end very badly for Twitter, and very well for Trump.

I'm just saying, if this is not censorship and we make a big noise about it, we play into the propaganda that says Trump supporters are idiot conspiracy-theory tards. The media are chucking any old shit at Trump that they can get hold of at this point.

Actually (and apologies for replying to my own post) that's a very good reason for Twitter *not* to have censored those Tweets: it would make them so obviously biased that a censorship attempt would play directly into Trump's hands. Those tweets had nothing inflammatory in them; they couldn't rely on "automated censorship" as an excuse, which makes me think that this was a case of targeted advertising that has been misinterpreted by thegatewaypundit.

Jesus christ you fucking niggers, fix yourselves.

The US government knows extremely well the power of social media, having elected a nigger president two times and causing a few civil wars in the middle east thanks to it. I wouldn't be surprised if the order to shadowban Trump came directly from the white house.

tweetsave.com/

But as soon as Trump found out about it, they're completely fucked. The next debate's tomorrow, isn't it? It'd so obviously backfire in their faces that I really doubt they'd do that. Though there's always the possibility of massive incompetence, of course. Not like it'd be the first time this year.

You are so painfully new it hurts. Please lurk moar. Please.

mods nuke this misinfo thread pls

When you have a chimp running the nation with the biggest military and what used to be the biggest economic power as a banana republic, incompetence is the name of the game.

No, debate is Sunday night. 8pm Central.

Now shut the fuck up already
archive.fo/uFNWU

IT'S TRUE. HE'S BEING SHADOWBANNED. THESE ARE NOT TARGETED BY LOCATION AS SOME CTR SHILLS IN HERE ARE CLAIMING

It's funny how do many of (((you))) don't have the auto-archive JS.

No wonder this thread turned into a clusterfuck of shills, chaos and desinfo.
This shit is terrible. Send this to Don and Eric.

i blame the incompetence on Jim and Ron. those two faggots could hire someone to add the archive.is javascript to the site-wide scripts for the posting form. it should be a checkbox defaulted to check, and then you fucking concern faggots can fuck off and start complaining about "omg op is a faggot we love that site why no direct link???"

on that note, it also seems trivial to create a plugin to archive your own tweets. tweets should all be archive links. it would create a massive amount of bullshit work for the faggots in Twitter's NOC or QA or whatever the fuck degenerate department is in charge of poisoning the youth's minds with tailor-made communism

fucking retard

Not the first of the technological attacks on communication. They'll wait until the end for those, due to the chaos it causes.

Does trump use platforms besides FB and Twitter?

fucking retard

*not the last,

I was over my parent's the other day when a poo in a loo called. He was telling my mom something is wrong with her computer. And my mom kept insisting that I talk to him. I told her to hang up and that it's a scam but she got angry and still insisted that I talk to him.

So I take the phone and the first thing I hear is a guy with a thick poo accent saying his name is William Johnson. I told him you don't sound much like a William Johnson you sound like a Pajeet. Then he began swearing incomprehensibly and I hung up on him.

I asked my mom if he sounded like a William Johnson and she got upset with me for being racist. Like I'm being more reprehensible than someone trying to scam her and empty her bank account.

Thanks for reminding us that 98% of the new right have no history in right-wing politics and are only here because of faggy interest groups like gamer gate.

Millennial detected.

Media is going full retard. I would have thought that they would have learned by now ther biasedness only helps Trump but then they do stupid ass obvious shit like this that any normie can see through their bullshit.

Holla Forums should just make the default script the auto archive. They can do that right?

This is so gay, I hate how they don't understand basic tech.

Nope.
You mean how it helped him when he tweeted about it?

Do you see the problem in your logic yet?

HOW do you imagine "normies" hi Reddit are going to hear about this having happened?
Which mainstream media source will tell them?
Which censored social media will let their friends tell them?

I handle those calls for my parents now that they are in their mid 60s. They get pissed at me for calling them shitskins, terrorists, thieves, etc.

My mom tried to freak out and call me a racist and get mad too. I simply told her "Yes I'm not only a racist I'm extremely loyal to my family and racial ingroups to the point I become enraged with subhumans trying to scam my family."

She hasn't tried faked offense at my usage of the words: nigger, kike, shitskin, mudlims, etc. since. To me it was more evidence that women will absolutely follow whoever they perceive as having the most authority.

I'm now the authority figure to my ~65 parents.

Another Millennial detected.

Stay classy Sinead.

Hello ((Ally))

I remember this happened before, promoted tweets aren't shown on the timeline. I have no idea why, but is has happened.

Kill you're self and learn to read.

Don't be a Google.

Did I hit a nerve, Jim? I must have hit a nerve.

So I Google'd "Skype" and it's a video/voice chat application. What do you niggers and kikes use, Facetime?

is this some kind of 4cuck meme?

Fuck you newfaggot.

Do you faggots realize how important this is? Leave your autism at the door if you're not just a bunch of CTR shills.

I'm simply bringing attention to something you should know already, that gratuitous swearing is a habit of the left.

In fact it's one of the main ways of rooting out leftists masquerading as right-wingers.

Yes they are trying to trick us into self censoring. Only pussies are afraid to call a nigger a nigger, a kike a kike, etc. so they made up code words. Shillary's Goons are acting like 12yo girls thinking "pig Latin" is ingenious.

Calling a nigger a google is literally as fucking dumb as calling a nigger "igger-nay".

Another 4 cuck exodus taking place. Prepare for some shit tier posts and memes as those retarted enough to have stayed at 1/2 chan at the first exodus to migrate here

Even the niggers know this.

A ho is a ho, a bitch is a bitch, a nigga is a nigga
And that's it
I'm through explainin the shit
You just makin me backtrack
The next duck reporter might get hit with a blackjack
Plus
Every one of my true fans
Totally understands
A nigga like me

Link please.

Sage because this exact thing happened months ago.

nigger, fuck you

The homosexual CEO is clearly devastated that no one wants to buy the company and the stock is plummeting so has adopted a scorched earth policy as a method of emotional revenge against his perceived enemies. But the real enemy is himself and it's all he can do to hide from his own miserable failure

it's like they've never heard of the Streisand effect

It's targeted tweets and this thread is disinfo.

Nice try cuckservative.

Nice try googlenigger.

Seriously do you both have nothing better to do than tone-police on Holla Forums of all places?

oh are your feelings offended you fucking faggot
keep trying to police the way people speak nigger, and you might catch a garrote.
get the fuck off this board and go back to whatever shit hole you came from. How much you getting paid to post here?

aaawh you got dubs:c

I felt 20 iq points evaporate as aye taip

samefag.
Goon.

Just like the "Farage is coaching Trump" thread, mods sticky shit that had no basis in reality. Fucking fags

Who the fuck cares? They call us all sorts of worse shit all the time. It hasn't started working for them yet.

You sound like a gamergate cuck.

Calling you out for your concern-trolling/tone-policing is tone-policing. Cool story, kike nigger.

Ok. I Google'd "nigger" and a picture of you was the result.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU KIKE

The second he becomes POTUS the kikes at twiter will have already been executed for failing their masters, just like the CTR shills.

fairly certain that dude misquoted you man

It's in the comments of the thegatewaypundit article, linked at the top of the page. You may need to click on "load more." Just search for a couple of the words in the image, then keep clicking load more until you see the reply, I guess.

Hi ctr

Dubs checked, as per our proud cultural traditions.

However, I respectfully disagree about my cuck status. Working effectively to advance Trump involves a certain degree of keeping one's powder dry, old chappie. Especially when this story looks a bit dodgy, and this thread is increasingly looking like disinfo, and we might do better to focus on the imperial fuckton of other shit that isn't.

I have never and will never even look at twitter. So who cares. Twitter is garbage, end of story.

that's pretty hot tbh

But twitter is garbage.

I'm about as old as oldfags come, and this whole gore posting thing seems to me a desperate appeal to fit in. Goreposting was historically a thing when there was a lot of crossover with Holla Forums but we don't have that here. I understand and appreciate the need for fighting for your tribe and possibly ending the life of enemies, but this gore posting thing isn't that. That video is awful, probably the worst thing I've ever seen. Being here I've learned that being natsoc isn't defined by edginess, and I would challenge you to rethink your position if you think so. Tolerating that shit could only be done by somebody who is internally dead. We are supposed to be the party of life and traditionalism, so I don't see how childish displays of gore posting does anything other than bother someone slightly before hitting hide. If anything, you're just stressing people out on a website that already causes us to furrow our brows constantly.

since when is urging people to vote a form of advertising? That seems like grasping at straws at best.

Then what happened to author of Dilbert?

How is that possible? He's a verified user for Christ's sake.

As if that matters at al

What in the hell is this shit?

"Ad targeting," which I misquoted as targeted advertising (oops) is the phrase Twitter uses to refer to what we're speculating Trump did: that he put out a series of tweets that were each seen by one geographical area, appropriate to the content of the tweet. So prospective voters in each state all got a relevantly-tweaked email encouraging them to get out and vote.

Here's twitter's page for ad targeting:

bu siness.twitter.com/en/targeting.html
archive.is/q8pfL

And here's the sub-page for geo-targeting, which is what we're speculating he did.

bu siness.twitter.com/en/targeting/geo-and-language.html
archive.is/BRKq3

If he did this, then those tweets would not show up on his feed, and it would therefore appear as though he were the victim of censorship.

There has to be some sort of law they're violating or civil claim that can be made against Twatter.

Seems likely. I was unaware of this being an offering but makes total sense.

This is pretty smart on Twitter's part; they're currently accepting bids to be bought out and doing this to Trump guarantees media attention.

All they care about is selling their brand as quickly as possible while it's still worth something. Trump's campaign probably knows that if they stay quiet on this and the mainstream media ignores it they'll have to resort to more extreme acts like banning him entirely.

They don't care if they lose millions of users, they're already seeing declining user numbers and participation.

You weren't even shitposting with Zootube and GoreTube weren't honeypots but legit websites.

Fucking boomers.

simply ebin

qq

Man up and become their authority like I did. The cycle of life demands this.

Has this been verified, or is it still speculation?

Our redpilled traditional female leader.
(No seriously, this is the credo by which she was first self- promoted on here.)

When djt is president we will get separation of social media and state. It will be illegal for social media to make any political allegiances or to influence politics in anyway. Breaking this law will be punishable by dismemberment

Fucking Twitter faggots.

>If you knew, knew what the bluebirds sing at you,

Twitter and Facebook are two of the worst things that ever happened to humanity. They need to die.

So people here doesn't understand the point of archiving or what? Jesus.

I'll be laughing with Trump sues Twatter out of business and starts his own service called Trumpeter.

They are cuck-chan bastards who cant seem to stay on their side of the fence.

Twitter is kill when

Its a long work in progress, they will be kill soon.

soon hopefully, it keeps falling

This is simply how prompted tweets work. As much as I wish they were censoring Trump so we could make a stink about it, it's not happening and mods once again prove their retardation.

Promoted* not prompted

So, when's the big switch to gab.ai?

I've been looking at the tweets themselves to try and find evidence of either ad targeting or shadowbanning.

If you look at this post, you will see a woman replying to one of Trump's 'shadowbanned' "get out and vote" tweets complaining about seeing Trump's tweet despite not following him. i.e. it was probably ad targeting, not shadowbanning.

If you look at the other replies to that tweet, you will see that most of the people are replying saying "yeah, I'll vote, but not for you." That again suggests ad targeting to me rather than shadowbanning, because…how are they all seeing this 'shadowbanned' tweet?

So at the moment, in my opinion, the evidence is pointing to ad targeting, not shadowbanning, being the explanation of why these tweets do not appear on Trump's timeline.

Frankly, it would have been better for Trump, and us, if they *had* shadowbanned him, but going with reason and evidence is what separates us from animals like pic related.

Well done, that man. Ad targeting confirmed.

what's the point of this?

Have this pepe to show my relief at the good news

makes sense. damn. thread should be unstickied to prevent disinfo?

never. gab.ai is a jew-promoted containment site

Personalize the message, get more votes, and don't shit up your twitter feed with fifty nearly-identical tweets.

Yeah, guess it should be unstickied.

Just checked with a Florida VPN, it doesn't show that way either.

They were geo location ads or something, not shadowbans.

Trump is too big to shadowban, it's an automated system that targets users with less followers.

Oy vey! That is a (((reddit))) tactic.

I have seen a lot of gore but this thing is what hurts me the most making me ask myself how can someone survive through all that pain and blood, and simply dont fall unconscious.

supposedly you can die in 3.5 seconds if you cut the arteria in your neck but seeing how this guy didnt die from all those wounds…

gab.ai seems to be built by the right people

twitter.com/torbahax/

I'm gonna have to demand a citation

gas yourself

Well said, and I agree. People who actually believe in the values espoused by Holla Forums shouldn't demean the victim of these crimes by viewing their deaths for mere curiosity or entertainment.

What's that morse?
Can someone translate?

I hope the sea swallows sf and all of the soft commies with it. The constitution should be amended to force business platforms to support speech of all kind, but since that wont happen these people should just be shot

Drugs can keep you concious

Please. This bullshit has gone on long enough.

fuck didn't mean to quote op with that

Top kek.

Nobody wants to buy their company. There's no proof that this isn't because of their treatment of the alt right.
wsj.com/articles/twitter-shares-fall-as-sale-process-sputters-1475793300

The fuck is this? Some feminist going batshit insane? What else is new?

Goddamn…this thread is getting shilled to everloving fuck.

People reply to Trump like that all the time. Trump's tweets are filled with salty libcucks testing out Shillary's myth that Trump gets riled up over every single tweet on twitter.

Here's the sane consensus:

It was targeted advertising, which isn't shown outside its target audience.

This doesn't in any way excuse Twitter's constant bullshit (banning Ricky, Milo, and a shit-ton of other conservatives), but these aren't shadowbanned tweets.

I wonder how often reads the replies to his tweets.

That's exactly my point. If those tweets were shadowbanned, how are they all seeing them and whinging as usual? They're targeted ads for particular geographic areas, not shadowbanned tweets, and that's why they're not showing up in his twitter feed.

That fag is better off banned tbh, fam. No excuse for Ricky, though. F.

The enemy mist be destroyed.

Second, class action now, any one know legal buddies who could tell us how to get started?

How do I get and use this auto archive js, I am tech stupid but it sounds bretty gud.

here's my version
pastebin.com/AV0zW9aq
click options in the upper right of the screen, click user JS and paste it there

wew boys we got a live one here

thank you user have some nazi witch loli and pepe

What? You don't watch /sugen/'s favorite emasculation-training program?

"Yes, the name is Myturb anisd irty, you get it?"
"Myturb anisd irty?"
"Your turban is dirty? Hahaha!"

Some pretty low energy OPs here.
Can you?
archive.is
First for preventing search engine spiders and second for documentation, we've lost some pretty good info because some OP takes a screenshot of a tweet rather than archiving it.

The linked article suffers the same problem.
>>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/783101384564482049

A link that goes anywhere I could put any number and say that's another deleted tweet.

Facebook Isreal and Twitter Isaudi. Everyone on Holla Forums already knows this, Twitter has been shadowbanning and banning probably even before GG. The key is to get documented proof so we can show normies and then they will walk away from twitter or "media" people will at least talk about, so we can do real damage to those who stand against us not circle jerk about that we found out its the Jews. But it is always the Jews, in someway.

twitter shall die

get the fuck out.

>Bobjeet puts up with this for 12 minutes before he finally drops his spaghetti vindaloo
>"Well, you said I did!"

So this is the same twitter which served as a medium of free speech during the (((Arab spring))) and paved the way for citizen journalism which inturn had investors flocking to them, but now look they are emulating the arabian shitskins.

Once Trump is president i hope these fuckers end up just like myspace in next 2 years.

Send this shit to Trump

ITT:Shills and cuckchan rapefugees scum.

Post tits.

Reddit spacing.

God fucking damn you 4cuck refugees, I don't know what it's like on your shitty ass board now, but around here we actually read the whole thread before we say some dumb shit. The fucktarded mods aren't helping by having this shit stickied even after its been debunked.

THIS IS JUST TARGETED ADVERTISING. THE REASON IT'S NOT ON TRUMPS PAGE IS BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE LIKE 30 TWEETS THAT ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.
LURK MOAR YOU FUCKING COCK GOBBLERS

No its just grammar retards bullshit have corrected me over the years.
>>>/cuckchan/

here is my grizzly warface

hey look it's David Brock after Trump wins.

Nosotros Latinos tambien queremos chingar a los de CTR.

Mexibro for Trump, fuck CTR, just wait till we see these fucks in person.

pic related, American Bridge/CTR faggots who should end up like this video. I'd piss on their wounds as I laugh.

hahahah that drumpf hat is such bad design.

i thought these fags were trump supporters from the hat and was confused as fuck. then looked closer.

i wonder how many people see those drumpf hats and get inspired to vote for trump.

They seem blissfully unaware of whom they are fucking about with.

Either the man is shadowbanned or not.
Shadowbanning refers to a ban which doesn't alert the user. A user continues posting as usual, but the posts only show up for him, everyone else sees nothing, and in less intricate systems, the posts made after the shadowban are no longer seen by the user in question anymore.
Just say what it is: the tweets were deleted. Shadowbanning is a specific term, don't misuse it. This could also refer to hellbanning, and I'm not sure if they're interchangeable, but I've seen them both used for the same description, so I'm going to go out on a limb on this one.
Also, this thread has reached new heights in fucking shit. OP's a faggot, but the rest of you had the gall to stoop down to his level. Shame on you.

fucked that one up real nice.

Perhaps I'm wondering why you would sage a sticky.

Because I'm nitpicking about terminology instead of discussing the actual thing? Posts with sage do nothing, it's not a downboat, so it doesn't really matter in the end. Also I forgot it was a sticky by the time I went to post in it, blow me. Not like stickies mean anything here anyway, Holla Forums has a million of 'em at any given time.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/784497331647422464

PLEASE LIKE AND RETWEET ALL RESPONSES THAT BRING UP BILL'S RAPE

I had no idea that Adam Baldwin was so based. (I probably should have.)

JAYNE
THE MAN THEY CALL JAYNE

ALL FUCKIN' NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

agreed. It's like I live above a fucking jungle rave. They must have just stolen a new subwoofer and stuck it directly against the ceiling.

SUMMARY SO FAR FOR CAN'T-BE-FAGGED-TO-READ-THE-THREAD-FAGS

Twitter did not shadowban these tweets. Trump was using targeted advertising.

The story so far in posts:

Someone claiming (probably falsely) to be 'Twitter' posts in the reply section of the gateway pundit's article that it's targeted advertising, not shadowbanning.

Preliminary evidence seems to support that it's targeted ads, not shadowbanning.

Pages on twitter confirm the possibility of
ad targeting.

Investigative journanon discovers smoking gun that it IS, IN FACT, FRICKIN' AD TARGETING.

Gentle suggestion to unsticky the thread

Rest of thread: halfchan assylum seekers chimping out because they couldn't be fucked to read the thread, while sagelike white-bearded 8channers try to calm the confused new arrivals and help them assimilate into civilized culture.

This is some high powered reddit spacing, holy shit.

DEATH TO TRAITORS

FUCK OFF

I'm hoping that seeing something comforting and familiar will settle the new arrivals down.

FUCK OFF

ALL SPICS NEED TO BE KILLED

RACEWAR NOW

I reckon he suspects that something has gone wrong. What do you all think about that?

Trump has the power to get people to switch to a free speech and unpozzed twitter esqe alternative social media. Anyone still associated with old twitter will be associated with corruption and such.

He should be public about this and make a massive amount of noise about it.

TrumpSocial: The Only True Free Speech Platform.

I'm in Florida. I remember seeing tweets from @realDonaldTrump for several states encouraging signing up for absentee ballots, not just in Florida. None of these tweets are visible on @realDonaldTrump timeline to me now. Looking at the image earlier in thread for a Florida tweet; there's nothing in there that would prevent it from appearing on his timeline. Likewise, for this Iowa tweet below, which I'm able to access by going through the embedded tweet from some fag who tweets a hundred times a day.

*twitter.com*/halsteadg048/status/784420967032512512

*twitter.com*/realDonaldTrump/status/783101896869318656

Well fuck me and my lack of stars.

Our love for this man isn't hard to explain.

I think I know the people I'm dealing with.

The hero of Holla Forums, the man we call based?

Nah, goreposting totally works, bro. That's why 4chan wasn't flooded with tweens when they heard of our reputation. Goreposting made 4chan the center of high quality discussion it is today.

CNN TELLS VOTERS WHAT TO SAY,.
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

I haven't watched the video yet so what's the full story on this?

Twitter has a new shadow ban ability

They lock you in with other deplorables, but use another browser and don't sign in. You will not see your comments, as well as other Trump supporters

I worked with him on Firefly during the mud village episode. He came up to me and shook my hand at the end and thanked me at the end. I had never saw a celebrity ever do anything like that before.

He's a big guy