How autistic are 4chan and Holla Forums?

you keep hearing about it being associated with autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/autifa_
mewch.net/b/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does this guy have the right idea to fight for autist rights twitter.com/autifa_

Autistm? On Holla Forums? I find that hard to belie RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no one cares about your twitter you nigger

It's not mine you piece of shit.

nice

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This place is less autistic.
mewch.net/b/catalog.html

antifa is pretty cringe.

anything remotely related to Holla Forums in any way is fucking cringe, let's admit it.

hate crimes against autistics sound funny.

4chan is basically Reddit; Holla Forums is dead.

Not very, honestly; most autists and aspies I've met are genuinely nice people, if a little strange. Hatechan is full of bigots, bullies and insane retards venting their stymied rage anonymously since their cowards in real life.

*they're

I think there's something inately autistic about liking and enjoying

fuck.
anonymity

Twitter.com/eightbitbubsy

Yes

I ve raged at three bouncers for 4hours straight and they wouldnt put a hand on me. Well just to see them at my place invited by my brother a week later for barbecue.

I also wonder who uses the insult bigot unironically since this is one of the shittiest curse words in the english vocabulary.

Dunno mostly cucks use that word, sounds like throwing cotton ball at someone. Bigot…Bigot how do you even fill that word with rage?

Anybody still in this thread I need a hangout for a bit?

Phonetically faggot beats bigot everytime.

Yes, I've taken my meds now, so I stay for a bit, before lock-in, anyway.

are you in rehab/a psych ward/wat

Wrong guy but I’ll pass along the msg

It is time to flip this board!!!!!!!!!!3!!!!!!!!!!

most of us here are black, kid. 8/b/ has always been a pro-nig board

FLIP THIS FUCKING BOARD!

thank god Im reddit.

NOTE: Do NOT fuck with Mio!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS 'AUTISM'!

I guess vaccines cause nautism then, huh?

Do you mean "Naturism"?