R E D P I L L

Is Pewdiepie redpilled?

I've been researching potential media outlets we can use to spread our ideology and came across Pewdiepie. At first I didn't think anything of it, a semi autistic Swede who plays video game; But if we go deeper and past the video games, the signs are all there.

>youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4

>youtube.com/watch?v=6HlMJO7WPR0

If so, lets discuss the ways we can slowly use the YouTube platform and his impressionable viewers, to red pill the masses. I was thinking we do it via the comments until he takes notice or perhaps we get him to advertise a fake service and then change the website to re-direct it to somewhere else entirely. Also ITT: we find new ways to rev up the internet hate machine~

bum.p

No.

Already said he's endorsing Trump.

Let's Ben Garrison him.

He is. Also, look up his contemporary, AnderZel. Several of these guys are RPed, especially the ones that split off of MindCrack; Guude is a bluepilled idiot.

All that Minecraft I played/worked with is useful yet again.

Well checked
Even >>>/cuckchan/ has a rule against "is x redpilled?"

No he's not, and you're not either.

No no no no no no. This is just like the time you faggots tried to force the "Justin Bieber is redpilled" meme. We are not fucking accepting effeminate pop culture faggots as one of us. If Pewdiepie wants to be one of us, he needs to stop being such a tremendous homosexual.

Interesting will do.

Well then, we're just going to have to persuade him to do so.

About fucking time. /baphomet/ is a mockery of what we once were.

> >>>/cuckchan/ has a rule against "is x redpilled?"
then it must be a shitty rule

I don't think he's had gay sex and I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend.

lol

this

this

THIS

T . H . I . S

Hello CTR shill, we deposited 10 shekels in your account.

You think he's being honest? He might as well just be doing this to make fun of Trump supporters and Pepe

What? I'm just saying your gay e-celeb isn't redpilled.

I see your dubs and raise you trips. No matter is intent now, we can show what's happening in Sweden now and make it real.

re-roll for trips ayylmao

I doubt it. Many of us were vidya autists before we became redpilled.

He's definitely not Holla Forums tier, but he's a cut above all these suicidal swedes.

We don't need propaganda, because we are right.

Goebbels 101, newfriend

Read the chapter of Mein Kampf about propaganda.

It's the most effective way of spreading an idea, especially when it's true.

Effective propaganda points out a single fact and associates a single idea with it. It does this over and over again until the dim-witted masses believe it.

The whole 'newfriend' projection is amazing. You just arrived here from halfchan, didnt you?

Our message is right and true. We have a good product. People come to us because we don't NEED bullshit to win. Your kind is defeatist trash and don't even think about bringing my husbando into this.

Not really. He has railed against racism before. At most, he just finds much of this stuff amusing and probably does think the jews are a rather troublesome bunch but I doubt he has any real hatred for any group.

He is a meme abuser like every e-celeb. Pop cult means money.

Hello fellow 8channers.

bump

oooops saged my own bump

NOW YOU CHECKED UP

Sorry, you already made the tell by bringing 'newfriend' into the discussion. You're fresh off the boat, your methods suck, your view suck, and this thread sucks. We don't need clowns to front for us, that's Hillary's campaign.

You don't have to come up with some snarky reply here, we're all anonymous, just let it slide.

That's how it start

You refugees really like pretending.

Depends on how we spin it

Jewish Tactics Trigger Warning

It doesn't matter if Pewdiepie is redpilled or not, if he can be portrayed as redpilled it benefits us. His audience is younger which is exactly who we need to reach. Even if we get the young people to be "edgy" and repeat Hitler did nothing wrong, we're still planting those seeds.

THIS