Join the church of Danny DeVito today

Hello Holla Forums! I would like to ask if any of you would like to join the church of Danny DeVito? If you want to join you must follow these rules

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/39243482/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"You gotta pay the Troll Toll if you wanna get into that boy's hole!

Holla Forums is a Mormon board

I will find grace in his heavenly light.

Can I be conflicted or imparcial? Otherwise I am out.

Danny's word is the word of god, so if you disagree with him on most things you are a heretic.

The only things you can disagree with him on are military strategies and anime preferences

but yes you can be conflicted about it

This feels like coming home.

But user! Anyone who questions are lord and savior, is unworthy of being his disciples!

So herricy is only if you outright go against his word. At least it gives me room morally speaking. If Danny tells me to do something, must I do it? Can I pass the buck if he does? Does he accept tieth in jokes?

Does the church of Danny DeVito allow pets?

Our communion is red M&M'S and Wolf Cola.

basically yes, you can disagree with him, but if he commands something you must obey him. Danny wanted the "no disagreement" rule revoked.

Danny said it was okay to disagree with him

If I join, can I become a penguin commando?

Yes, in fact we encourage them

Make it greens and I'm in.

What do I get for my devotion?

This is good thread. I'm ready to raid our Savior until the day I die.

He's the red M&M though

Shit this was before my time. I never saw TAXI before. I got new show to binge. I am happy.

I mean, reds are fine but green M&Ms are my favorite. I guess I could just eat all colors in His name.

Depends on how long you are loyal, the longer you are loyal, the more rewards he gives you. Rewards vary from random nick knacks to magical powers beyond your imagination

The penguin commando is only for the most elite of Danny's army, you must prove yourself first

Very well. Communion will consist of all any color M&M and Wolf Cola.

He's doesn't like to get eaten anyway.

What do I lose if I reject the being devoted to DeVito?

How does one prove themselves worthy?

I like this religion. Danny's a very accodomating deity.

First you must be part of the religion for 2 years then you must go through 5 years of combat training, only then will you be worthy

5 years of combat training under the God himself. I have seen him fight. No mere mortal could handle such a rigorous combat training regiment!

Indeed.

He's so beautiful

I forgot to mention the Lore of Danny DeVito

Now the church is the most powerful secret army in the world

Are there scriptures?

Makes more sense than that shit those cunts who knocked on my door mid-wank were peddling, I'm in.

Yes

Can I see them?

Fucking Kek this full thread

We have now created a board for Danny DeVito
8ch.net/39243482/index.html
Do not show untrustworthy people this board

What a sexy man
I bet you he is a demon in bed

Learn to crosslink, you retarded doublenigger.
Or better yet: Fuck off back to cuckchan.